Fan Clubs (beta)

RAW, THQ + Europe

Guest gniltserw-latot

Guest gniltserw-latot

:? :? right I read about this sometime last week on some site, it stated that THQ have got some contract with Playstation that only allows them to bring out wrestling games (or all THQ games) out on Sony Platforms in Europe and that Raw cannot be released in Europe until this contract has ended! Shud be in June time!!

If anyone can spread some light on this rumour then please help!!!

Dan

Guest Latino Reheat
How can something like this be? Why would Microsoft let summint like that happen? Wouldn't THQ lose money not being able to release it for ages? Those Sony barstewards. If this ain't true, then I have this to say instead - those Sony barstewards !!

If this is the case and WWF games are only allowed to be released on the PS2, what about WWF Road to Wrestlemania on the GBA and WWF Betrayal on the GameBoy?

Guest gniltserw-latot

Yeah I reckon October will be a good date!

I got the official XBOX Magazine yesterday and thr rumours have been denied with RAW to be released Q2 2002!