Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Boxing

Guest miszychyna

Guest miszychyna
Hey everyone! I just wanna know if there's any boxing fans out there! If so tell me who is your favourite boxer...Just to let you know mine are Nicky Cook and Audley Harrison. Peace Out... :devil ...

Guest Davros

Boxing fan I am....though I can't say I've got many favourites left.

I was a big Lennox Lewis fan but he's gone now......Naz was always fun to watch, but every since he got beat some time ago he lost the plot some what.....(showing my age now a bit) I was a big fan of Nigel Benn and the many scraps he had with Chris Eubank, again though long ago. :thumbsup

More recently l've seen Howard Eastman, hes looked good and theres Ricky Hatton of course. None though I've seen enough of to list them as all time faves.

Guest Dandeman2004
Audley Harrison is possibly the worst boxer Britain, ok he isnt but he is second worst behind Julius Francis. Ricky Hatton is the best British boxer at this minute. He is my favourite. Michael Gomez used to be fantastic but he lost a few matches and went off the hook. My other joint favourite is Tyson. Say what you want about him but he was and is the toughest man on the planet

I dont agree with the bad press Harrison gets at all. When he loses then you can say hes bad but until its working.

Yeh Im a boxing fan after my Dad introduced me to it with classic Duran, Sugar Ray Leonard tapes.