Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

How to improve Smackdown?

Guest poland74

Guest The Rock1636436057
you need to give smackdown a chance, the draft lottery is doin em good...i personally cant wait for summerslam best ppv of the year

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Trash

Rock, learn how to edit your posts mate. Thats the third post in the same thread within 4 minutes. The edit function should be at the bottom right side of your original post. Used for corrections and adding onto something you have already posted.

Good man.

Guest chris197337
smackdown has potential but why isnt the undertaker more involved? why is eddie guerero a bad guy now and why oh why is JBL a big name he is the worst champion ever if he can make it as a champion even anybody can

I have big issues with the \undertaker. I don't known if it is just me but he hardly ever works and I don't know why he is still there. He cuts good promos and gets heat but can't be bothered to follow it up. I couldn't believe he wrestled on this week's SD, it must be about the 3rd show he has worked in like 18 months (the other two being just before Mania).

To me, he seems like a selfish tool, I can't believe how long it has been since his bloody wife was in it and he is still going???? That time was indeed dark.

Cole is dreadful. Painful.

They have talent but waste it. The way they have used Booker and RVD since their switch is shocking and, again, using Booker's wife wqs very bad. She is horrible.

Poor Eddie has never been able to show his talent since joining the company and his current heel-turn is very lame.

The brand is dead and I think they are having their US TV time moved, an invasion seems likely. I was realy disappointed their first pick was Benoit. Don't get me wrong, I love him but he didn't have much heat at present due to their not knowing what to do with him in the Raw mid-card.

That proved that this draft is not being taken as a real way of boosting SD!, only help Raw, it is nice to think that they have something in mind (like an inasion) but yoiu never know what they will do.

P.S. At least that clown Cena should fade in to obscurity on Raw.

Guest Gladiator
I have big issues with the \undertaker. I don't known if it is just me but he hardly ever works and I don't know why he is still there. He cuts good promos and gets heat but can't be bothered to follow it up. I couldn't believe he wrestled on this week's SD, it must be about the 3rd show he has worked in like 18 months (the other two being just before Mania).

To me, he seems like a selfish tool, I can't believe how long it has been since his bloody wife was in it and he is still going???? That time was indeed dark.

Cole is dreadful. Painful.

They have talent but waste it. The way they have used Booker and RVD since their switch is shocking and, again, using Booker's wife wqs very bad. She is horrible.

Poor Eddie has never been able to show his talent since joining the company and his current heel-turn is very lame.

The brand is dead and I think they are having their US TV time moved, an invasion seems likely. I was realy disappointed their first pick was Benoit. Don't get me wrong, I love him but he didn't have much heat at present due to their not knowing what to do with him in the Raw mid-card.

That proved that this draft is not being taken as a real way of boosting SD!, only help Raw, it is nice to think that they have something in mind (like an inasion) but yoiu never know what they will do.

P.S. At least that clown Cena should fade in to obscurity on Raw.

My reply to that is Vince wants Undi as a special attraction sto stop gimmick overkill.

Booker and RVD I mentioned earlier in this thread and they are underused.

Eddie was the best babyface but I was suprised how well it was done as they screw everything else up on sd.

Benoit was just a visa versa trade with Angle as if they were on the same show we would have Benoit v Angle for like the 30th time. No doubt their feuds and matches are great but should be kept separate at mo to prevent overkill.

Plus as much as I dont like Cena he will remain high on Raw and at least hopefully try and push Christian and Jericho who should have been drafted to SD for a brilliant push.

Plus Michael Cole is useless hire Mike Tenay he rules as a play by play

Guest chris197337
My reply to that is Vince wants Undi as a special attraction sto stop gimmick overkill.

Booker and RVD I mentioned earlier in this thread and they are underused.

Eddie was the best babyface but I was suprised how well it was done as they screw everything else up on sd.

Benoit was just a visa versa trade with Angle as if they were on the same show we would have Benoit v Angle for like the 30th time. No doubt their feuds and matches are great but should be kept separate at mo to prevent overkill.

Plus as much as I dont like Cena he will remain high on Raw and at least hopefully try and push Christian and Jericho who should have been drafted to SD for a brilliant push.

Plus Michael Cole is useless hire Mike Tenay he rules as a play by play

I thought his heel-turn was lame. He has done that a thousand times and it is blantantly to make up the heel numbers. Personally, I thought those promos he did, with his "intensity" were dreadful.

I know what you mean about Taker but it seems he can just do whatever he likes. At the end of the day he has only been champ a few times for such a "legend". He has been doing the same thing for like 5 years now, goes away injured, comes back, gets a massive push, loads of heat and then does no matches and goes away again. Yet he is still on the top of the card.

I am probably just bitter as he didn't turn up to a few SD shows I went to and he was billed as being on. I remember one was a last minute this due to his wife not going in to labour or something.

I think that even Coachman would be better than Cole. Tony Shiavonne was always good too but I think they are both seen as identifying with wcw, maybe a bit of a daft view now. Maybe Joey Styles will get the job after some kind of ECW invasion.

I think they will use everybody available to get Cena over but eventually, I hope, the fans will realise how bad he is (as his Vanilla Ice gimick gets old) and that, combined with HHH's ego will spell his demise.

I hate Cena.

Guest The Patriot
Smackdown has got rid of Cena, all they need to do now is get a main event title on the show and get sharmell of t.v and I will love it.

Guest The Rock1636436057

are u nuts

Smackdown has got rid of Cena' date=' all they need to do now is get a main event title on the show and get sharmell of t.v and I will love it.[/quote']

How can they get rid of sharmell she is the reason that booker t had that feud with angle and i tell you what i have not enjoyed a feud that much since taker and jbl at summerslam. They may make and undisputed title but its more likely that this weeks draft pick 4 smackdown is christian and he wins the wwe title at vengeance and brings it home to smackdown

Guest Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt's take...

Firstly a big Hi to everybody...

secondly, thanks for the warm welcome...

now, SD!:

I think the problem is that guys like a) Big SHow, b) Kurt Angle, c) Heidenreich( yeah i like the guy! so im nuts...) are not on the scene,

plus no really great storyline on the scene (eddie vs reys no fun, and im sick of JBL!!)

John Cena must have a feud with Heidenreich or some big Raw guy that gets drafted...like Kane, or even Jericho ( someone mentioned him?)

Thanks again!

thunderbolt

Guest han89

in the draft lottery...i have seen raw get improved like hell...it broke the ratings with cena and angle..and who knows whose next?????

but SD has had no improvments with the draft lottery.....i hope that the next draftees bring something to SD...because RAW is englobing SD with its ratings and its fame....save SD with the draft loterry..dont kill more then it is down...

Guest Dazoggsta
I'm hoping that with the debuts of Juventud, Super Crazy and Pscosis on Velocity that the WWE is going to give the cruiserwieghts more attention, and take them more seriously, making the cruiserwieght title a serious title again, effectively make Smackdown the cruiserweight show, and have them main eventing as well as the bigger guys. I think that people like Benoit could also hold a decent match with the smaller guys.

Guest Jonny
i think changing the set out of smackdown would improve it a bit more tbh! i look at raw and think yea this looks cool and smackdown.... this looks pooooo!!! if they had the same layout of RAW and made it blue, it look alot better like they did on the SD after rumble 05

Guest Thunderbolt

ahem sort of...

So you havent watched wrestling in the last few weeks then matey? :P

hey man.. without being specific, the T-bolt is in a different time zone. so as far as im concerned, Cena shifted to RAW only last nite :eek !!

So well, keep them spoilers at bay dude! :thumbsup

Guest Thunderbolt

Man! i wanna know how u got that Hogan clip that plays next to ur name!!!

WOW! :thumbsup :worship

hey man.. without being specific, the T-bolt is in a different time zone. so as far as im concerned, Cena shifted to RAW only last nite :eek !!

So well, keep them spoilers at bay dude! :thumbsup

Its only spilers in the first 4 days...after then its your problem Im afraid buddy! where abouts do you live? Just so I can check the schedualing.

PS, start to use the edit button. :)

Guest Thunderbolt

Sure i know im kinda behind...its cool...My Kingdom is nearabouts them himalayas...a little to the south...bingo!

Edit button...uhhh...wazzat? have no clue. the fact that i can get these messages thru prove that the Force is still with me. Amen!