Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

How to improve Smackdown?

Guest poland74

Guest Thunderbolt
Edit button is next to the 'Reply with quote' button.

Its handy to use. ;)

Umm its not there next to reply in ur post...Im no techie...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

http://img148.echo.cx/img148/6222/omfgifoundteheditbutton0tb.jpg

:) (It only shows up on your own posts...)

Edited by Jimmy Redman

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Rock1636436057
great that raw got Rob Van Dam. He sucks on smackdown hes 1 of a kind and out of smackdowns league. Is it me or is taker over hyped...despite bein cheated he cant beat JBL, get up after the RKO or win a 6 man tornemant...lets face it do i smell a big fish in small pond...use his talents which he has DEFINETLY got( a blind man could see!)to win the title

Guest The Rock1636436057
Perhaps we could turn JBL as a face if we put him in a buried alive match with Michael cole...JBL winning of course! Edited by The Rock

Show it live on Tuesday's at 9PM, 7 is too early, change the entrance, that big fist looks gay, make the U.S title something worth winning because there are no U.S title contenders , just a bunch of people with no storyline who need something to improve their career. Make it more hardcore, let Heyman be general manager/writer and make a certain cruiserweight match because in TNA they have the ultimate X for the X division, so make lake a...steel cage ladder match for the cruiserweight's.

Guest The Rock1636436057
Show it live on Tuesday's at 9PM' date=' 7 is too early, change the entrance, that big fist looks gay, make the U.S title something worth winning because there are no U.S title contenders , just a bunch of people with no storyline who need something to improve their career. Make it more hardcore, let Heyman be general manager/writer and make a certain cruiserweight match because in TNA they have the ultimate X for the X division, so make lake a...steel cage ladder match for the cruiserweight's.[/quote']

i totally agree on the cruiser divison. Cruiserweight action is all about putting ur body on the line. All cruiserweights should be crowd pleasers flipping of the edge of cages and ladders through tables. Bring tajiri back t smackdown...he provided could matches with rey.

Guest Jack
it does matter what i think and u can bring it ***** how can u say sack holly just when he is gettin good...he is a crowd pleaser if i ever saw 1 listen out 4 that crowd wen its alabama time and ull learn somthin.

In English this is...........

It does matter what I think, and you can bring it *****. How can you say sack Holly, just when he is getting good.....he is a crowd pleaser if I ever saw one. Listen out for the crowd when it's Alabama Slam time, and you will learn something.

You're wrong on all accounts anyway.

Guest chris197337

It is starting to look promising. Clearing the headliners seemed like the death knell for SD a few weels ago but it looks like this draft has given them a bit of dircetion. That and the new wrestlers.

I saw someone say change GM to Heyman. I hope not, Theodore R Long has been one of the most entertaining things on the show over the last 8 months. He and Carlito were what I tuned in for.

Guest Jappstar

Agree

Replace the current writers and hire some decent talent is the way to improve SD IMO.

I agree 100% :xyx :xyx :xyx

Guest The Rock1636436057

You're wrong on all accounts anyway

People DO shout when its alabama slam time. Or did u not have your hearing aid turned on. Hardcore would make an O.K us champ and has produced some exciting story lines....particulary one with Brock Lesnar

Guest The Rock1636436057
In English this is...........

It does matter what I think, and you can bring it *****. How can you say sack Holly, just when he is getting good.....he is a crowd pleaser if I ever saw one. Listen out for the crowd when it's Alabama Slam time, and you will learn something.

You're wrong on all accounts anyway.

So Jack hardcore DOESNT get cheers...what do you do? turn off the hearing aid when its smackdown time