Fan Clubs (beta)

Crush As A Kid

Guest Jung

Guest Kakarot
That other Nickelodeon one from Alex Mack was fit too (although her sister was hotter). She turned up in 3rd Rock From the Sun too if I believe. And my horny childhood memoires were not dissapointed either.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was loads of women i saw on tv that i had a crush on. Melissa Joan Hart, Jet and Scorpio from gladiators, Anneka Rice (nice bum), Tiffany Thiessen (kelly from Saved by the Bell) and finally the twins from Sweet Valley High. All of which i had a crush on at one time or another.

Anyone know what Jet's doing these days?

"Unfortunately Jet's Gladiator career came to a sudden end during the 1996 Live Shows in Wembley Arena, London. She was competing on the Pyramid and as she tackled the contender she fell awkwardly, trapping nerves in her neck. Jet decided it was time to move on as she no longer could put 100% into the show.

Jet is happily married to George Mayhew and is devoting more time to counselling young people who are suffering from eating disorders, Jet herself suffered from bulimia from the age of 14 until 19. After gaining a degree she also spends time working as a therapist."

-- Gladiatorszone.co.uk

Guest The Doctor
Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy and in Cruel Intentions...

Melissa Joan Hart in Sabrina...

Tiffany Amber Thiessen in Saved By The Bell...

Cordelliea in Buffy as well and Mrs Calender...

And Angel from Home and Away as well....

I was about to say that this is meant to be a childhood crush thread, and that you are referring to things only a few years ago. Then I saw your age.

Damn you, boy. :D

Guest sunflower
I lived and breathed my ponies when I was growing up and spent a couple of years wishing Harvey Smith (crusty showjumper) was my dad, does that count? (Sorry Pops!)

Like the title says, Crush As A Kid:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/761638/crush.jpg

Gimmick infringement! :xyx

And, like most men of a certain age, I thought that Jet was lovely. :wub

Guest Anime Otaku
i had a great poster of Jet doing this stretch where she's doing a push up but one leg is stretched over her back.... nice pic ;)

That other Nickelodeon one from Alex Mack was fit too (although her sister was hotter). She turned up in 3rd Rock From the Sun too if I believe. And my horny childhood memoires were not dissapointed either.

I belive the name that your after is Larisa Oleynic

http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/37/2/54-2864.jpg

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Alan partridge has a picture of jet in the first series lol. it was and still is kelly from married with children.....

Guest Christian Rules
My first crush was on that woman on Bucky O'Hare but I cant remember her name. Others included Geri "ginger spice" Halliwell, Zoe Ball on live and kicking!

I always used to like Angel from Home and Away, can't remember her real name, also Anneliese (sp?) from Neighbours who's real name I also can't remember. Going back a few years there was Donna Air, when she was in Byker Grove, and MLM has reminded me of how I found Belinda Carlisle rather fit in my Primary School days.

Guest Devilish Angel
The ones that stand out are Faceman from The A-Team, Dieter Brummer from H&A, Andrew Paul who played Dave Quinnan in The Bill, and Hunter & Trojan from The Gladiators.