Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Is Cena becomming....

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Watching Cena of late I have noticed something... he is becoming 'The White Guy' from The Offspring music video's!

If you have ever seen the 'Pretty Fly For A White Guy' music video then you'll know who I mean, lets look at whats been happening...

You'll note that they both wear overly large 'throwbacks', both wear a chain and lock around their necks for no reason, both have the same caps on, they both try to be rappers but can't pull it off, they both look like idiots when they do rap or dance!

Watch closely and you will see for yourself lol

I personally think he's the new Stone Cold.

Think about it, he's a thug, so he'll quite happily beat up faces and heels, he mocks authority, he has constant arguments with the boss.

Not to mention that he's "unbeatable", just like most of Austin's career as SCSA.

Yup, he's the new Stone Cold.

Indeed he is becoming that guy. But I'll say this, there's nothing wrong with throwback Jerseys, in fact I'm wearing one right now. '84 Chicago, Jordan, it's lovely and it doesn't make me a wigger :thumbsup

Guest Slim Jim

Think about it, he's a thug, so he'll quite happily beat up faces and heels, he mocks authority, he has constant arguments with the boss.

Not to mention that he's "unbeatable", just like most of Austin's career as SCSA.

Not only that, but he wears a camo hat and has a skull on his shirt.

there is absoltely no way that Cena will be as good as Stone Cold, yeh he has some of Stone Cold's attributes but Austin will alwats be better than Cena.

as i've said before people are going to get bored of Cena soon.

there is absoltely no way that Cena will be as good as Stone Cold, yeh he has some of Stone Cold's attributes but Austin will alwats be better than Cena.

I still fail to see how you can base a man's whole career out of 3 years. How do you know he will never be as good as Austin? You say people will get bored of him, but didn't Austin change gimmicks a few times? In the beginning of his WWE career he was the Ring Master. Sure, Austin was better than Cena after 3 years, but you still can't compare Cena's 3 years career to Austin's 14 or something year career.

Guest Jonny Stripes

I think it is sad that the WWE Champion has more in common with the white guy from an Offspring video than with Stone Cold

Pre-pubescent boys and girls go mad for Cena

Boys, girls, men, women, oldies and first time watchers all fall under Stone Colds spell because he has the charisma that not many can attain

I think the difference between the two is as simple as taking a look at a) the demographic of the character and b) the characters rapport with the fans

Well, they're TRYING to make him into Stone Cold - as Slim mentioned, he even has the camo baseball cap and skull motif.

How much else can they do to attempt to do to make him into Stone Cold John Cena? I'm expecting him to come out in a pickup truck at some point.

The guy is from West Newbury, Massachusetts - this is an incredibly northern (and white collar) state, not exactly NASCAR central, so why have him visit a NASCAR track and go for a drive? It's because they want to make him look more Redneck and thus more blue collar - like Austin is.

Guest Danny Styles

nah.. the guy in the offspring video is cool.. Cena isn't

there is no way Cena is the new Stone Cold.. that's an insult to Stone Cold :lol

SCSA could pull of a great match.. didn't get cheered ONLY buy teenage girls... and wasn't amazingly predictable.. also everyone of Cena's matches ended with the lame powerup and FU.. SCSA's matches were unpredictable

Why are people going to get bored with Cena soon? What does your crystal ball say? :roll