Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

**** Official WWE Taboo Tuesday 2005 Thread ***

Kam

I've gotta agree with Acid's view on the PPV... Although the ladies in the match woke me up, espically Trish and Ashley...

But T&A aside... The ppv was just average up until the point I fell asleep.... Just before they where lowering the cage for Flair v HHH...

Think I made a booboo there...

Although in all fairness to Foley he tried his bst but Carlito is a skinny little crap git. His mic skills may shine but in ring he is pants...

The Eugene and Superfly thing was crap... But then again they where in there against the Conman and Tomko...

Hardy and Rey had their work cut out against Master's and Snitsky in what turned out for most of the first 2/3's to be a game of one up-mans-ship between Gene and the Masterpiece to see who could apply the most rest holds....

And what exactly did Big Dave had to gain from being whipped by a commentator and being held down by two old timers? None. Glad he kicked there ass in the first place as it should have been a 3 minute squash... Bam to Goldust, Bam to Vader... Bam BOMB! Coach is done...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk
I've gotta agree with Acid's view on the PPV... Although

And what exactly did Big Dave had to gain from being whipped by a commentator and being held down by two old timers? None. Glad he kicked there ass in the first place as it should have been a 3 minute squash... Bam to Goldust, Bam to Vader... Bam BOMB! Coach is done...

what are you talking about.. you should be saying what did caoch have to gain by taking a loss agains batista.. coach is great in the ring batista is not.. when coach talks i listen when batista talks i press the mute butten..

if batista was any smaller or any shorter he would not be in the WWE he has no skils on the mic or in the ring... golddust and vader looked great.. vader could make another run if he got in a little more shape and if he could just get that getting out of the ring without falling and the getting up without falling thing down he could give one more run...

to tell the truth i think all the people in the wwe right now suck if the was 1997- 2002 then every single one of these guys would be at the bottem of the ladder in the wwe.. all i have left is to cheer for the old people that come back to remind me why i even got int wrestling in the first place

Guest SuperKick Kid

Gosh, when is the WWE gonna get that the people don't want Cena as the champ. Angle or HBK would have been perfect for the title.

And why did HBK have to get FU'd. I know why, because it will continue this thing that Cena didn't beat Angle.

At least Show and Kane got the Tag Team titles.

coach is great in the ring

:lol

golddust and vader looked great

:lol

I'm sorry, but do you really believe this? I'd be interested to hear your reasons, particularly on why Coach is so "great" in the ring?

what are you talking about.. you should be saying what did caoch have to gain by taking a loss agains batista..

It's funny how everybody was saying how Austin shouldn't do the JOB to Coach, but you'd be quite happy for the current World Champion to lose to him.

Coach is an announcer, so he has nothing to gain or lose from winning a match, while having the World Champion look weak by being beaten by an announcer would be an insane thing to do booking wise - especially when the Champion is from SD and the announcer is on RAW.

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk
It's funny how everybody was saying how Austin shouldn't do the JOB to Coach, but you'd be quite happy for the current World Champion to lose to him.

Coach is an announcer, so he has nothing to gain or lose from winning a match, while having the World Champion look weak by being beaten by an announcer would be an insane thing to do booking wise - especially when the Champion is from SD and the announcer is on RAW.

WHY IS EVERYBODY SO HARD ON COACH

he is one of the few people that have been in the ring agaist the rock.. he has got some wins under his belt against some big names i will look it up in a second..

now come on i know batista is big but i would never buy him beaten 3 people with one of them being bigger then him.. the coach has wrestling skills batista does not.. vader has wrestling skill batista does not..

if they wanted Austin to loose to the coach then why not Batista it would make the Raw Vs smackdown fued even better.. if batista would have lost nobody would have said a thing because it was 3 on 1..

and what is up with austin didnt he job to vince once?

people i know you might think im crazy but i only go for the heels.. the face's are always shoved down my throat.. im tired of WWE telling me who i should like and who i should not like..

Edited by fspodjfsjdfsldk

Did you see Vader fall over on RAW?

Goldust has been out of the WWE for years.

So, you're saying that a Commentator, an over-the-hill Legend and somebody who hasn't been on RAW for 2-3 years should be able to beat the World Champion?

What you're basically saying is that you want to devalue the World Championship beyond belief by having a non-wrestler, and 2 people who aren't exactly World Champion material beat him cleanly?

It wouldn't just build on the SD vs RAW feud, it'd make SD look like a complete and utter joke.

people i know you might think im crazy but i only go for the heels.. the face's are always shoved down my throat.. im tired of WWE telling me who i should like and who i should not like..

I don't think you're crazy, I'm a big fan of Triple H - because of his work. But saying that face's are shoved down your throat? How is that the case? Aren't heels as well?

They are, as you call it, "shoeve down your throat" because the WWE are trying to get these guys over. The majoirty of fans will cheers for the faces because that's how the wrestling business tends to work. Obviously nowadays with the death of kayfabe, people are bound to like heels over some faces.

If the WWE didn't want you to "like" heels, there wouldn't be any. I'm not sure if that makes much sense, so i'll try and elaborate if needs be

Basically, you like the Coach, strange one to go for, but still, nothing wrong with that. But I can think off 99% of guys on the roster that could have a pushed heel role that i'd like to see more than the Coach

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk
Did you see Vader fall over on RAW?

Goldust has been out of the WWE for years.

So, you're saying that a Commentator, an over-the-hill Legend and somebody who hasn't been on RAW for 2-3 years should be able to beat the World Champion?

What you're basically saying is that you want to devalue the World Championship beyond belief by having a non-wrestler, and 2 people who aren't exactly World Champion material beat him cleanly?

It wouldn't just build on the SD vs RAW feud, it'd make SD look like a complete and utter joke.

wow i never knew smackdown was not already a joke..

so what it would have ben better if a legand in the WWE should have lost to coach.. it was 3vs1 if they wanted Austin to loose to coach then please tell me how batista loosing is worse then austin a legand loosing to the same man

so what it would have ben better if a legand in the WWE should have lost to coach.. it was 3vs1 if they wanted Austin to loose to coach then please tell me how batista loosing is worse then austin a legand loosing to the same man

OK, I'll put this simply for you:

Austin is known to have a broken neck, so he can't wrestle. All he does is come in and Stunner the up and comers.

Austin doesn't hold Gold, so therefore he's not anybody "important" in the scheme of the WWE.

Batista is the WORLD CHAMPION, so he is theoretically the "most important" person on SmackDown.

Do you see the difference yet?

Austin's loss would mean nothing to the WWE.

Batista's loss would make SmackDown look like a complete joke.

NOW do you get it?

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk

ok yes austin has a broken neck but if all they want him to do is loose then why even have him in the ring.. i dont blame Austin for not wanting to do the match... austin might not hold real gold but he holds gold in the fans hearts

why does coach have to look so weak that he cant even beat a guy when it is 3VS1.. i dont care if batista holds the belt. its not like it would have been a clean win..

Guest Frank N Steiner

I really wanted to p1ss all over this PPV as I was in such a bad mood about Capt Charisma leaving.

However I quite enjoyed it for a change. Styles was excellent, as were Michaels and Angle. And Flair's cussing.

But the best part by a MILE was the boos marky Mark got. God bless that audience. :worship

the fans can act strange sometimes they can turn on a wrestler out of no where

In all fairness, it's been a long time coming. The pops Cena has been getting have slowly decreased, so it just a matter of time before they turned into boos

Guest Frank N Steiner
ohh and the people that say that say a booth guy should never beat batista well didn't JR beat HHH one time

Shouldn't you change your name to Mark? Would be easier to pronounce

ohh and the people that say that say a booth guy should never beat batista well didn't JR beat HHH one time

Yes, but surely you're not so blind to see that the role of face was plaid by JR!?

That win gave fans a reason to, if you like, have a laugh at Hunter. Now as booker I'd want fans to laugh at the heel rather than the face - wouldn't you?

But Batista took HHH out.

It was on 18 April this year, a no-DQ match between JR & HHH.

DAVE~! came in and knocked HHH out, then placed JR's arm over HHH's chest.

There's a big difference between a Main Eventer helping a commentator to beat another Main Eventer than a broken down Legend and a perpetual mid-carder helping a commentator.

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk
Yes, but surely you're not so blind to see that the role of face was plaid by JR!?

That win gave fans a reason to, if you like, have a laugh at Hunter. Now as booker I'd want fans to laugh at the heel rather than the face - wouldn't you?

ya i see your point there.. i dont know why i wanted coach to win but ever since he started doing the both i started to like him..

ahh i have to say Taboo Tuesday gave just what most of the fans wanted.. of course the faces should have won every match.. the fans voted most of the people in these matches and if you noticed every match where fans would vote on who would be in the match that person would win... i am glad that cena won i think he will be the next Hulk hogan.. you might say im crazy but i just see cena doing what the hulk used to do.. the hulk would always get his butt whiped up and down the ring then out of know where he would do his wet dog shake thing to get hulked up.. neither guy could wrestle ever so cena would be the perfect next Hogan..

now everybody say it with me !!!HERE WE GO CENA!!!!!

too bad coach did not win i think he would be a great champion.. i have noticed he is bigger then he was when he first came to the WWE.. i think they should give the Coach a big push and have Coach VS Cena for the WWE tittle.. can you imagine the money that PPV would bring in..

man i miss JR i like the new guy though but he is no coach.. i do have to say the coach is the best guy for the job.. i like a bad guy doing the play by play.. i hate the KING he sucks and his voice is almost as bad as Steph's..

now on the KANE and SHOW being new champions makes me sad.. i loved the former champions because they remind me of some of the people in my family..

wow did vader look great he should come back full time.. gold dust should come back.. batista should have never won that match instead of making the coach Job to him...

im glad Edge did not wrestle tonight because he has beaten matt so many times.. im sad that masters lost his master lock is just unbeatable.. man did Snitsky look great.. please tell me how they lost to a dwarf

anybody else think that Carlito could be the next ROCK.. Carlito and the coach both need a push both would make great champions...

man that Divas match was great there skills in the ring are awsome.. i was up the whole time that match was on

Gimmick poster, no doubt.

Coach vs Cena, making money:lol

Divas skills are awesome:lol

Coach wouldmake a great champion:lol

Wow did Vader look great:lol