Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

if you where a wrestler would you lay down for people

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk

i was just hinking man Austin and Hogan have so much in life and have made so much money why would they care about if they had to lay down for somebody..

i have only seen hogan really lay down to a couple people in the wwe one was Brock adn the other THE ROCK.. Austin has layed down before to vince..

please tell me why after they are past there primes would they care who wins fans are still going to love them no matter what..

if i was a legand in the WWE i would not care who i fought or who i was told to loose too.. it i would get just half of the amount that hogan and Austin gets just for doing 1 match i would lay down in a heart beat.. heck i would even wear a purple bunny suit with pink flowers all over it just to get some of the money they get..

i think both of those guys have become so greedy that they dont care what the fans want all they care about now is what they want

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk
come on now they are way past there prime a match now would have no effect on there legacy.. they are both way out of there prime and sholud be kissing vince's feet just for even getting a chance to make another big paycheck

Guest The B-Man
Personally if I was getting paid that kind of money then yes I would job to anyone, especially if it was a cute girl pinning me:P

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk
heck i would do a bra and pantys match with the big show if they payed me enough.. in no way do i swing that way but money is money and i know the fans would love it

I would lay down for anyone, but yes money is money. But also, i am not a WWE superstar with a huge reputation, if i was then i wouldn't be sure, i mean they have a lot of money anyway, so even though they say they would do it only for the money, they obviously care about their legacy and their reputation so i wouldn't know if i would or not to be honest.

The biggest mistake ever made in the whole of the wrestling business was allowing wrestlers creative control.

Of course the greatest move on the part of wrestlers, was convincing the booker to give them creative control.

Look at it this way: If you're Hulk Hogan, it's the best thing ever, but if you're me, it's not.

Guest Al Stevens
Personally i wouldnt mind laying down to anyone in any permotion however i would always want to make the fans remember that match. However i think Wrestlers espically in the WWE should have some sort of creative control after all i believe that they should have a crap load of input and some fueds. However i am strongley aganst the idea of them being able to say "i wont job to you"

Guest Citizen Kane

If I was able to further someone elses career then I'd have no problem 'laying down'.

I would never refuse to job, but if I had a singles record like Christian, then I'd be questioning my future in the company.

Guest Danny Styles

I would lay down for most people.. (melina and trish especially :lol)

but I would refuse sometimes.. like SCSA lying down to Coach... that is ok

but mostly i'd be cool with it. but i would speak up if i was unhappy

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

If I was a wrestler i'd not have a problem laying down for anyone ever, but thats how I am...

As for why these old wrestklers down... its cos their ego's won't let them, they think they are the big name so they shouldn't have t olose to someone they see as inferior... pathetic really

heck i would do a bra and pantys match with the big show if they payed me enough.. in no way do i swing that way but money is money and i know the fans would love it

The fans would love to see you and Big Show in a bra and panties match? Are you sure?

:lol Hell, the way the WWE is going at the moment it could happen! Maybe(Taboo Tuesday spoiler)....

Kane & Big Show put their tag titles on the line against someone and lose them due to a mix up, leading to a feud.

A conversation ensues:

Big Show: So, how we going to settle this then, steel cage, hell in a cell?

Kane: Nope. I've been listening to the fans and know what they want - Bra and panties!

Big Show: Oooh, matron!

I'd lay down if I was asked, but I'd never willingly do it. I wouldn't do it too much and if I was asked to do it all the ime then I would have some select words for Vince.