Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

The resume of the worst finisher ever: The FU

Guest It wasnt my WOOO

Guest It wasnt my WOOO

The FU in all its crappy glory is now been turned into a finisher that no-one is allowed to kick out of. Basically its a rubbish version of a death valley driver or a modified samoan drop. But my point is many people have been pinned after cena has hit them with this move and i am trying to find out how many great superstars have had to job to cena and the worst finisher EVER:

Shawn Michaels-Taboo Tuesday 2005

JBL-Wresemania 21

Kurt Angle-No way out 2005

The list goes on feel free to add your own

EDIT: Mark TT spoilers at least until Friday please.

Sorry we didn't catch this earlier.

Edited by MrFill

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest big pau hoolinator
Undertaker?

Nah, don't think so...only time I can remember them facing was Vengeance 2003 and Cena was new back then so Taker won

Nah' date=' don't think so...only time I can remember them facing was Vengeance 2003 and Cena was new back then so Taker won[/quote']

No they did face later on in a feud, Cena winning a few with undertaker winning a few, but this was before he turned into the Phenom Undertaker i believe.

Guest big pau hoolinator

It was probably for the US Title maybe at GAB 2004 ?

EDIT: Scratch that..he pinned RVD with a rollup then

Guest Kanenite
Undertaker?

Yes, he did beat The Undertaker, I don't know if it was with the FU. But once when they faced in the Smackdown Semi-Finals for the Number One Contender title to face Brock at Backlash 2003.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I have enver been a fan of the FU but I must say i'm glad Cena uses it... i'd hate to see him try a more complex move :P

Guest pinmepayme
The FU in all its crappy glory is now been turned into a finisher that no-one is allowed to kick out of. Basically its a rubbish version of a death valley driver

How is the FU different to a death valley driver?

Is it just me? :help

pinmepayme.

How is the FU different to a death valley driver?

Is it just me? :help

pinmepayme.

The DVD emphasizes impact on the neck in kayfabe, and wrestlers take the bumb on their shoulders.

The FU is simply an elevated Firemans carry that he falls to his knees with, some times...

I have enver been a fan of the FU but I must say i'm glad Cena uses it... i'd hate to see him try a more complex move

The Protoplex was a great move (until he has recently destroyed it).