Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Revolution

Guest It wasnt my WOOO

Guest It wasnt my WOOO

If HHH was to create another evolution who would you put in it and why. Heres my choice

Triple H: Obvious reason plus he rules

Big Show: To add the veteran instinct to the team and someone that Triple H can use as a body guard

Rob Conway: Would help to give him a push and would improve his wrestling and mic skills

Carlito: Basically because he sucks and needs something to help him launch his career in the right direction

Your turn

Triple H - Can't have a faction without Triple H, plus he's a great leader.

HBK - To turn him heel, face HBK is getting stale now and I really enjoyed heel HBK in August.

Chris Masters - For the muscle of the group and hopefully get him some heat!

Shelton Benjamin - Got alot of skill, but he's not really getting the chance to do anything with it, a faction would help him loads.

Guest the HiTman

I think WWE should start up factions again but not Evolution...

A decent faction (RAW and SD) for me would be Kennedy..., Masters, Eddie G and HBK. The faction would be called Arrogance and they would be a heel faction.

.......Kennedy.

Triple H - The leader of the group, sort of a mentor to the younger guys.

Edge - Great mic skills, great in the ring, too.

Shelton Benjamin - Has great talent, just needs abit freshening up.

Matt Striker - Good on the mic, not bad in the ring either. A faction would be good for him.

Guest Citizen Kane

Triple H - Leader

Shelton Benjamin - Would do well in a big faction like Evolution. Got the skills, now needs the push. Fills the Orton spot.

Chris Masters - The muscle of the group, gives him more credibility. Fills the Batista spot.

HBK - Great as a heel and of course, works well with HHH in a group.

Other Possible Inclusions:

Carlito - Good on the mic and would learn well from the game.

Jericho - Great charisma, great in the ring. Just plain great.

Gregory Helms - Skilled wrestler, like Masters, would gain credibility.

Guest The Indy Legend
I don't think another Evolution would be a good idea, but a faction lead be HHH would be cool. I would put in HHH, Matt Striker, Chris Masters and Shelton Benjamin. I also may include Gregory Helms in order to jump start his new persona.

Evolution back is poison to RAW. it never was that good and another one would kill it. but as if who i would have liked to be in it, it would be HHH, HBK, Kane and RVD. they would make the perfect Trio together, but that is my dream team.

Guest It wasnt my WOOO
The idea of this is not for evolution to come back but to create a new evolution that you think would benefit the superstars involved

Guest Kanenite

HHH obviously

Chris Masters

Carlito

Gene Snitsky

Gregory Helms

Rob Conway

Basically just to get all of these stars off to a start, other than HHH. This could mean big things for them. Think what happened to Evolution for Randy Orton and Batista. They both got World Title runs with Batista still being the Champion, it kicked them up the ass ad got them on the road of success.

i would bring Evolution back, think about it, The 4 Horseman were great, but when they were brought back aroung the 1999 time they didnt have the same heat or the same ora about them, same with the nWo & the bWo, better just put Evolution to rest.

Guest Danny Styles

if there was a new one.. i would have it as a heel stable

heel HBK as leader... needs a change

Shelts as the future.... the randy orton.. would be given a good push and more mic time anda gimmick

CArlito... needs a puh and to tune up his skills

Masters.. as 'the muscle' and the guy needs all the help to get heat he could get

i would bring Evolution back' date=' think about it, The 4 Horseman were great, but when they were brought back aroung the 1999 time they didnt have the same heat or the same ora about them, same with the nWo & the bWo, better just put Evolution to rest.[/quote']

actually, come to think of it, there is one stable that could come back again & again & again & still not get boring or stale........D-GENERATION X!

Triple H

Road Dogg

Billy Gunn

X-Pac

& Tori

i would love for Pac, Road Dogg, Gunn & Tori to come back to the WWE and re-form DX.

Guest Danny Styles
actually' date=' come to thnik of it, there is one stable that could come back again & again & again & still not get boring or stale........D-GENERATION X![/quote']

but this present Era of WWE doesn't have the rebel talent anymore.. HBK and HHH have done it....

unless you would have those two.. a girl (im thinking victoria)... and some other people..

no one screams rebel to me though

if there was a new one.. i would have it as a heel stable

heel HBK as leader... needs a change

Shelts as the future.... the randy orton.. would be given a good push and more mic time anda gimmick

CArlito... needs a puh and to tune up his skills

Masters.. as 'the muscle' and the guy needs all the help to get heat he could get

I think thats the best one yet, might not work but there you go.

I personally couldn't see a lot maybe bring Sean Waltman into WWE and have a DX again. Apart from that just leave it.

Guest HulkFearsAustin
I think a new Evolution would be a great idea. Whoever says all HHH does is bury talent, well i point you in the direction of Batista and Randy Orton. Look at what being in Evolution did for both mens careers. Orton was a jobber on Velocity and Batista was Reverned D-Von's lacky. Now they are both full feleged main eventers, thanks to HHH selecting both men to be apart of the group.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

HHH would lead the group and under him I would have....

Snitsky, Masterpiece, Conway

I'd have these 3 in there as they all could do with being in HHH's reflective glory as it were, byt hat I mean assosiate them with him and they will get heat and he can help them progress to singles career's when they have enough of a fanreaction and skill

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
yeh and call them the "Iceicles"......

....why

because they have no heat.

:lol ... they would bask in HHH reflective glory just like Flair, Batista and Orton did when they first formed :P

actually, come to think of it, there is one stable that could come back again & again & again & still not get boring or stale........D-GENERATION X!

Triple H

Road Dogg

Billy Gunn

X-Pac

& Tori

i would love for Pac, Road Dogg, Gunn & Tori to come back to the WWE and re-form DX.

If we're talking about bringing back factions, then bring back...

The Brood!

I was watching an old tape last night and these guys rocked! Edge is still a wrestler, Christian would agree to come back in return for a push, as for Gangrel, I have no idea where or how he is...