Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

LOL TNA

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk

well i finally set down and watched a full show.. all i can say is WTF was that

i flet like i was watching a very bad B movie that was jsut crap there acting was just silly.. christian got smashed in less then a minute. HMM i wander if he is still glad he left the WWE atleast there he was being payed a good amount to job to people... the only good thing i can say is atleast some of the matches where ok

also what was up with that ring was all the square rings sold out when they went to buy a ring.. what was up with jaret he look slike he is straigh out from the trailer... why oh why

maybe i just watched it on a bad night but now i know as of right now the WWE has nothing at all to worry about

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk

please dave tell me how im a idiot.. tell me where i went wrong.. was there acting good? NO was christian taken out in less then a minute? YES

the acting in there is just bad its cheesy.. i even had to press the mute butten a couple of times..

if you are a fan of cheesy movies then you would love TNA.. right now TNA seems like its the WWE on crack.. most of the poeple there are former WWE and ECW people that could not make it with the big boys anyways..

one thing i can say is atleast they have cool entrances

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk
wow is that all you guys can say. i thought this forum would atleast have bigger people then this.. are you not past the name calling stage.. theis is what i thought of the show if you dont like it please give me your version of how the show was great. im not saying TNA is bad im just saying tonight they where bad.. they had this big build up for christian and for what for him just to be bashed in less then a minute.. even christian dialog was just bad. i know he is much better then that

why the hell is he an idiot you morons, he watched TNA and decided he didnt like him, so you call him and idiot for not liking TNA, how god damn childish! :evil :evil :evil :evil

fspodjfsjdfsldk isnt an idiot, he's someone who obviously knows what he likes.

and Dave7G get this into your head....

...Not Everyone Likes TNA!

Edited by Ryan

Each to their own, everyone has own choices.

But if one of TNA's major fault is bad "acting", then they are pretty similar to every wrestling federation that has exsisted.

Guest the HiTman
dave7g, latz ans Steve V.1 you are the idiots. Pointless/pathetic posts and a waste of my time having to scroll my page past them.

Guest the HiTman
wow is that all you guys can say. i thought this forum would atleast have bigger people then this.. are you not past the name calling stage.. theis is what i thought of the show if you dont like it please give me your version of how the show was great. im not saying TNA is bad im just saying tonight they where bad.. they had this big build up for christian and for what for him just to be bashed in less then a minute.. even christian dialog was just bad. i know he is much better then that

Nah, its full of ****s that are 'hard' when they dont have to face up to the peokple they ridiculing.

Guest Slim Jim

Firstly - you shouldn't just completely dismiss a product after watching it once. I should say that TNA is the much better product and you don't know what you're talking about, but what ever suits you is fine. They are very different styles, I like both. Noone should call him an idiot for his opinion though.

But I'm pretty sure Christian wont regret leaving WWE.

I think ithe acting is rather cheesy in TNA, but as already stated, it is in most wrestling productions. Personally though, i think the actual wrestling isn't half bad. I mean, i'd stilll prefer to watch WWE, but if it isn't on i don't see it as a waste of time to watch TNA. Perhaps not as good as WWE, but still worth the watch IMO.

i flet like i was watching a very bad B movie that was jsut crap there acting was just silly.. christian got smashed in less then a minute. HMM i wander if he is still glad he left the WWE atleast there he was being payed a good amount to job to people... the only good thing i can say is atleast some of the matches where ok

also what was up with that ring was all the square rings sold out when they went to buy a ring.. what was up with jaret he look slike he is straigh out from the trailer... why oh why

maybe i just watched it on a bad night but now i know as of right now the WWE has nothing at all to worry about

OK, here's the thing.

TNA isn't about the stories, that's a VERY small part of it.

If you're only looking for Entertainment and not Wrestling, then stick to WWE.

If you're looking for Wrestling with a small amount of Entertainment, then TNA is what you want.

For those of us who want Wrestling, then TNA > WWE.

For those of us who want Entertainment, then WWE > TNA.

As for the ring, it's called trying something different. It allows them to mix it up a little more, makes them stand out.

You summed it up pretty well. I was never impressed by TNA either. There's something about the commentary, the choreographic-style matches, the cheap plastic-like look and the five-sided ring that always turned me off it. If anything, the product looked a lot more credible when it first began with the standard ring and they didn't load their shows with really bad video packages trying to emulate what WWE do. TNA needs to go back to its humble roots and stop trying to be WWE and try to follow RoH's example.

You summed it up pretty well. I was never impressed by TNA either. There's something about the commentary' date=' the choreographic-style matches, the cheap plastic-like look and the five-sided ring that always turned me off it. If anything, the product looked a lot more credible when it first began with the standard ring and they didn't load their shows with really bad video packages trying to emulate what WWE do. TNA needs to go back to its humble roots and stop trying to be WWE and try to follow RoH's example.[/quote']

Its easy to say that, but TNA have 1 hour per week and they have to fit as much as they can in to make people buy the PPV's.

TNA can't really afford to go back to thier "humble roots", it never got them a TV deal then, and if TNA presented a product like they did in 2002 I doubt they'd be on Spike TV much longer.

iMPACT does seem like TNA bundle as much as they can in every week, but thats because they have to, give them a 2 hour weekly slot and I am pretty sure the product will improve a great deal.

Its about making the best use of what you have.

the five-sided ring that always turned me off it.

We have this new, extra special, super-mega ability now, it's called COUNTING. :D :lol

Seriously, it's obviously got an even number of sides. :P