Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

LOL TNA

Guest fspodjfsjdfsldk

Absolutely. That's why Jeff Jarrett is #1 and draws in the fans in their millions. :roll

No thats because Jeff Jarrett is still part owner in the company and uses that as "stroke" to gain himself a number 1 spot.

Guest Danny Styles
No thats because Jeff Jarrett is still part owner in the company and uses that as "stroke" to gain himself a number 1 spot.

lol.. nicely done there Dan

Guest Slim Jim
OK, here's the thing.

TNA isn't about the stories, that's a VERY small part of it.

If you're only looking for Entertainment and not Wrestling, then stick to WWE.

If you're looking for Wrestling with a small amount of Entertainment, then TNA is what you want.

For those of us who want Wrestling, then TNA > WWE.

For those of us who want Entertainment, then WWE > TNA.

As for the ring, it's called trying something different. It allows them to mix it up a little more, makes them stand out.

When you say "Entertainment" he's referring to Vince dressing up as a doctor and sticking his hand up a plastic butt. TNA is entertaining in the great matches and the odd skit.

How boring are these WWE V TNA threads getting. I mean REALLY!!!

Indeed they are. What people fail to realse isw TNA isn't WWE, and the aren't trying to be. Most people who dislike TNA are the people who got into wrestling AFTER ECW and WCW died. Thus, they don't realise that WWE isn't the only way to do wrestling.

I started watching wrestling when Bret and HBK were having some really good matches, when RVD was having a really good match every monh, when Rey, Jerico, Maleno, Ediie, Benoit etc etc were showing off wrestling at its purest form.

People who started just in time to see HHH as a lazy bumb, and Stone Cold as a near cripple don't realise when good stuff smacks them in the face. For 4 years WWE corrupted the mainstream mindset of wrestling fans, covering up horrible matches with "entertainment". They ruined good workers like Raven and Rhino, so now when people see them dooing good things the cn't recognize it, all they see is the guy who "was a jobber in the WWE".

WWE isn't all of wrestling, its actually not that much wrestling at all. When I see TNA pushing guys because of in-ring ability I love it, because it is wrestling, not "entertainment".

Even back to the days of the old NWA, it was always about wrestling. WWE have yet to match some stuff Steamboat and Flair were doing in the late 80's. Guys like Angle and Benoit look great compared to Big Show and Snitsky, but there are guys equal or better than them inring, some of them are in TNA.

For someone who watches TNA and are not "entertained" because of "bad acting", you need to thank the WWE for ruining credentials of good wrestling over the last four years. So, stick to WWE, TNA aren't trying to get those fans who want "good acting", they are trying to attract those who are fed up with the crap that pro wrestling has become due to the WWE.

Guest Danny Styles

. Most people who dislike TNA are the people who got into wrestling AFTER ECW and WCW died. Thus, they don't realise that WWE isn't the only way to do wrestling.

i started watching wrestling at Invasion 2001.. WCW and ECW were gone.. but i like TNA...

the problem is people don't bother to expand their horizons and check out what else is out there... TNA is much better than WWE at the moment.. but i have a loyalty to WWE so i watch both.. WWE onl fans should check out TNA.. its good stuff... and you can still watch both.. why not have the best of both worlds!

There does seem to be a mentality where people seem to think you can only like WWE or TNA. The wrestling world is big enough for both companies to exsist and produce different products and have different audiences.

Guest Al Stevens
well i finally set down and watched a full show.. all i can say is WTF was that

i flet like i was watching a very bad B movie that was jsut crap there acting was just silly.. christian got smashed in less then a minute. HMM i wander if he is still glad he left the WWE atleast there he was being payed a good amount to job to people... the only good thing i can say is atleast some of the matches where ok

also what was up with that ring was all the square rings sold out when they went to buy a ring.. what was up with jaret he look slike he is straigh out from the trailer... why oh why

maybe i just watched it on a bad night but now i know as of right now the WWE has nothing at all to worry about

Unlike Dave and others who called you a idoit for not enjoying TNA I respect that you might not like it. After all i sat a mate down to watch TNA and he said that he loved all the action however he really hated the ring. However i love how TNA puts the acton over the story lines. Personally i would rather sit down and watch AJ Styles vs petey williams having a 4 star match than a 20 promo by triple H about how he tried to end someones career.

Also another note about the rings is this. If you look alot at MMA they have the 6 sided rings as well. I feel that it was one great addtion to the world of professional Wrestling.

Ok then he's not an idiot, I just found his post to be really really dumb. If you want to get technical, he's broken at least three rules anyway. The title "LOL TNA" is not only pointless, it's the dreaded "text talk". It was very difficult to read due to the endless spelling mistakes and since he was talking (I presume) about impact, which I havent seen yet, it contained spoilers. Thanks for the spoiler warning.

As for the rest of it, oh please...