Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Funny, but does it paint a good image? ***RAW Spoilers***

Guest Kanenite

Guest Kanenite
On WWE.com in the RAW unlimited section they have a video of Kane's entrance in the match with Big Show against Tomko and Snitsky. Kane goes for the pyro in the ring and it doesn't go off. As it doesn't happen you see Kane smiling and Big Show appears to be laughing. But I don't think this paints a very good image of two so called monsters. What would your oppinion be if this was broadcast around the world on live tv and you saw two 7 foot monsters laughing in the ring? Heres the link to the Video section, http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/unlimited/ I don't know how to directly link to the video so just click 'Kane, Snitsky and Tomko enter the ring '

Guest HulkFearsAustin

His pyro not going off has happened several times on TV before. Its a really awful site as it makes him look like a buffon.

I also remember when Kane made his return in the Battle Royal and screwed up the chokeslam on Carlito, at the corner of the screen you could see Edge laughing.

Edited by HulkFearsAustin

Guest Gooneronastick
Show & Kane are trying not to laugh when the pyro fails and you can see Kane thinking "ok, no pyro. just look as though that was supposed to happen!"

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
It can't be worse then the time at a house how (when Kane was still masked) that he, Austin, Godfather and Mick Foley were joking around on the mike and Kane could be seen laughing so hard his mask bounced up and down on his face :P

I've heard people comment on how hot Kane's pyro is, perhaps they didn't set them off because the Big Show was already in the ring and the sweat cause by the ferocious heat of the pyro would've flooded the place.......

On the other hand, Kane now knows what it's like for Chris Masters, having no heat and all.......................ah.......nuts.....

Guest the assasin
Personally, it doesnt bother me. In this age when we all know wrestling is scripted, etc....a character who breaks kayfabe for a moment isnt a bad thing. We all know mistakes happen, and them showing a hint of emotion, makes these guys human, and more interesting. Now in the old days, this would be unforgivable as it would show a monster out of character, thus demeaning him. But something like this is nothing.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Personally' date=' it doesnt bother me. In this age when we all know wrestling is scripted, etc....a character who breaks kayfabe for a moment isnt a bad thing. We all know mistakes happen, [b']and them showing a hint of emotion, makes these guys human, and more interesting.[/b] Now in the old days, this would be unforgivable as it would show a monster out of character, thus demeaning him. But something like this is nothing.

This is WWE... WWE dosen't want no mear Human's :P