Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Anyone Thought Of A Job In Wrestling?

Guest Brad

Guest Danny Styles

hmm.. i want to sleep with Steph McMahon.. then i can be writer, wrestler, and anything esle i want to be.. hell when Vince goes i'll own the company :D...

seriously though i want to be a wrestler and it is my goal,, i'm looking for some wrestling schools,, FWA south london is my best bet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Danny Styles
Do you fancy HHH then? Because he's bound to be there. :P

nah.. i'd just tell him that the title belt has been dropped of at WWE headquarters, and the first guy to pick it up keeps it :P

how can someone go about getting a job as a booker/writer?

With the WWE?

1) get work at Nikelodean.

2) Do a horrid job so you have to leave.

3) Get hired by the WWE even though you know nothing about wrestling.

:P

Guest Danny Styles

Mr Perfect all over then :P

i kid i kid:devil

Guest Y2James
WWE has openings for a staff writer and an on air play-by-play man. One to three years of play-by-play sports announcing experience is a must to land the announcer job. A minimum of two years writing and/or TV production experience is a must for the staff writer job.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2005_/articles/1133891711.php

Anyone want it?

Guest Dickie Hyde
I actually want to sleep with Stephanie McMahon... dont care about a job in the WWE :P That'll do my just fine...! But on a serious note does anyone know how to go about becoming a referee?

I actually want to sleep with Stephanie McMahon... dont care about a job in the WWE :P That'll do my just fine...! But on a serious note does anyone know how to go about becoming a referee?

Pray??????

Guest hbk fan
I would love to be involved someway in the backstage area, i would love to be able to wrestle, but just haven't got the physical attributes.

But on a serious note does anyone know how to go about becoming a referee?

Learn to fall over when somebody brushes against you, and then when somebody bumps against you, you've got to be unconscious for at least 3 minutes. :D

Its easy to sit behind a computer and be an internet booker' date=' but I should think that being a booker for a promotion would involve alot of hard work, and would be much, much harder than typing what you'd like to see.[/quote']

Yes, but i wouldn't see it harder to actually get into the job just because we are english, that was my point i was trying to make.

With the WWE?

1) get work at Nikelodean.

2) Do a horrid job so you have to leave.

as much as a love your humour Fill and i do, i really do, i was actually being serious :P

Learn to fall over when somebody brushes against you' date=' and then when somebody bumps against you, you've got to be unconscious for at least 3 minutes. :D[/quote']

Did you just say 3 MINUTES???

Sorry, you can see the 3MW rumoured reunion getting to me now.

as much as a love your humour Fill and i do' date=' i really do, i was actually being serious :P[/quote']

I know, but I had to be funny. :D

Try finding a wrestling school - you have to be able to take bumps and know a lot about wrestling as you're communicating with the workers.

They'd also be able to point you in the right direction to work with a company.

Guest Dickie Hyde
I know, but I had to be funny. :D

Try finding a wrestling school - you have to be able to take bumps and know a lot about wrestling as you're communicating with the workers.

They'd also be able to point you in the right direction to work with a company.

Any suggestions of schools? I'm living in Essex... South East London. Would all schools have refereeing seminars/courses?

Any suggestions of schools? I'm living in Essex... South East London. Would all schools have refereeing seminars/courses?

Ask in one of the UK forums, they're more likely to know from there. :)

Fill i seriously doubt a writer/booker needs to take bumps :lol

I was answering about a referee, so I thought that was what you referred to. :P

I've always wanted to be a promoter/writer.

By the way, the GWF (Global Wrestling Federation) is looking for writers, come on, give it a shot:

Alex Daniels Anthony Mc Michael Blue Meanie

Brian Christopher Caprice Coleman Chris Randal

Christopher Lee Curt Lewis Danny Basham

Doug Basham Frankie Kazarian Greg Hayes

Ivan Moscow Jason Brees Kevin Hall

Lance Steel Lex Donovan Max Steel

Maxi Guerrera Michael Payne Super Nova

Robert Conway Scotty 2 Hotty Sean O’ Haire

Steven Basick Stevie Richards Sylvian Grenier

Wayne Hunter

WHAT A ROSTER! A lot of tag teams in there. (Lance + Max Steel= Steel Cages) (C. Lewis + A McMichael= High Fliers) (BAshams) Quebec Killers or La Resistance) (Too Cool) ( The New Blue World Order) (Brees + Hall= Power Houses)

(May or may not excist)