Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Live Raw on Sky sports?

Guest Tio

During this weeks Smackdown, there was a Michael Cole voice over(like when advertsing UK tickets).

He said that from December the 22nd Raw was moving to Thursday 9pm on Sky sports 1, with a repeat showing on Friday at 5pm.

Does anyone know if this means the end of the live Tuesday am showing?

I cant find information anywhere on sky.com.

Guest y2kwrestlingfan
As far as I know the live raw feed from america on tuesday mornings is not effected, but knowing the wwe, anything can happen

I was kinda confused too, but what I think it means after some thought is that instead of the REPEAT on a Wednesday it's now Thursday. I checked the Christmas TV Guide and that bit is right. However, I couldn't find it on Friday like it also said too...

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
As far as I can see its still on live on Monday night (well Tuesday morning) on Sky so I have no idea what they were talking about, but we shall wait and see

Guest Gooneronastick
I'm not sure about it being live. My Sky+ has a RAW - Best of 2005 so we could get another highlights package instead of getting the Afghanistan trip by the WWE roster. But that seems to be usual for this time of year.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I meant in general after this Monday, tonight is not live its just a highlighte/review show as we don't get Tribute to the troops,

Guest Kanenite
There used to be the late Monday/Early Tuesday Live show and then there was a repeat on Wednesday night and a repeat on Thursday night aswell. So it shouldn't mean to much harm.

Guest FreeSpirit

They should put the 5pm Raw on Friday, and the 5pm showing of Smackdown on a Saturday on Sky One.

Its a shame that everything except for The WWE Experience is on Sky Sports. At least this way more Sky viewers would have access to WWE's two premier shows, even if it was cut.