Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Best WWE PPV of 2005?.

Guest WWE

WAIT, I AM ADDING A POLL, REPLY IN 5 MINS.

^ I'll take that as a no then... it messed up again when posting new topic!

In your opinion, which is the best WWE PPV of 2005 and why?

I'd say WMXXI, although ECW ONS is close.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

Wrestlemania

One Night Stand

and Survivor Series a distand third. Is there really going to be any real deviation, other than WM/ONS?

[WWE Hater] They were all rubbish!!!!! [/WWE Hater]

But seriously, I thought SummerSlam was pretty good. Every match had a nice long build up to it, with the exception of Eugene vs Angle. And there wasn't a terrible match on the PPV. Plus, it had a hot crowd.

Definitely have to give honorable mention to Vengeance. Another PPV without the standard terrible match, and even had 3 very good/great matches at the end of it all.

WrestleMania 21 was of course, a good show, with just a solid card throughout, with the stinkers at least kept to a short time. (i.e. Cena/JBL, Show/Akebono)

Unfortunatly, I didn't see One Night Stand. :(

Guest Jimmy Redman
But seriously' date=' I thought SummerSlam was pretty good. Every match had a nice long build up to it, with the exception of Eugene vs Angle. And there wasn't a terrible match on the PPV. Plus, it had a hot crowd.[/quote']

I thought Angle v Eugene and Benoit v Jordan were terrible matches. Yes, hard to imagine, but Angle DID have a terrible match. But I do agree that SummerSlam was a good PPV.

Guest Danny Styles
Benoit v Jordan were terrible matches.

Benoit vs Jordan was hardly a matcgh :D you should be thankful that you didn't have to see a full blown OJ match

Guest Citizen Kane

I really liked Summerslam this year, so I'll go with that. Although I thought all of the dual brand events were pretty good this year.

One Night Stand was good, but devoted too much time to the non-Ecw guys. However, It was worth it for Paul Heymans 'shoot' promo. :D