Kid 'beaten up' at wrestling school, Austin Aries present

Guest Danny Styles

Who's lying?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who's lying?

• The wrestlers are guilty
    • The kid is full of rubbish

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Happens everywhere so this incident is no different, hell it could be worse. He could have got the JBL style rookie hazing, a big sweaty texan trying to soap you up in the shower and making gay advances for a joke...

Now that would make you wanna quit!

(Agree with the first lot of your post so just concentrating on this part :P)

No that would make me want to pull out a knife and cut something off his body :P

Well yeah but if you where a 17 year old soaking wet (in more ways then one) kid then you'd crap it, run and never come back for you clothes lol....

Fact is that to get into wrestling you have to cut through some crap and prove your commitment and in some cases getting the snot kicked out of you is part of it because it is part of the game...

Ask Hogan and Regal. Regal used to cough up blood after every training session and Hogan's first session saw him gain a broken leg! And thats Hogan!

So this kid is well... a wimp...

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Well yeah but if you where a 17 year old soaking wet (in more ways then one) kid then you'd crap it, run and never come back for you clothes lol....

Fact is that to get into wrestling you have to cut through some crap and prove your commitment and in some cases getting the snot kicked out of you is part of it because it is part of the game...

Ask Hogan and Regal. Regal used to cough up blood after every training session and Hogan's first session saw him gain a broken leg! And thats Hogan!

So this kid is well... a wimp...

Its the world today, people back when Hogan and Regal started were much toughter obviously :P

Oh and if I was a 17 year old kid and JBL came up to me in the showers i'd run for sure.. the the nearest cop... gay sexual harassment on a minor... wow the lawsuit you could bring on him :P lol

Dislocated Shoulder - Finished the match and stuck to the Frog Splash finish as planned...

Blew out my knee landing on my feet doing a SSP off the top... Managed to hop to the finish...

Bone chips in my elbow after someone 'forgot' to catch me doing a dive and I crash landed... still carried on...

Chest chopped raw and lasted in a legit STF for about 30 seconds (good god they kill) whilst training....

Yeah I'm a bit of a nut and a tough s.o.b... But you want to be a wrestler then like I keep saying you have to be.

Look at Kurt Angle, Steve Austin, HHH... All wrestled on with near career and in some cases life threatening injuries because this is how much it means, thats how much you need to desire it to succeed...

Thats your point to aim at, up to you to prove worthy and he didn't.

Guest Craig
You see' date=' things like this sometimes make me think twice about becoming a pro-wrestler. :D[/quote']

Strange as it may sound, things like that make me want to do it even more. :S

Guest The Doctor
Yeah I'm a bit of a nut and a tough s.o.b... But you want to be a wrestler then like I keep saying you have to be.

Look at Kurt Angle, Steve Austin, HHH... All wrestled on with near career and in some cases life threatening injuries because this is how much it means, thats how much you need to desire it to succeed...

Thats your point to aim at, up to you to prove worthy and he didn't.

Oh it's true. It's damn true! It may sound harsh, but El Gring makes a very valid point indeed.

Its like Ive said many times, pro wrestling is more painful than any MMA, after all how many times do you HAVE to stay in a submission without tapping out then get up and be chopped in a UFC fight? The self restrain you need to combine with a pain tolerance is mind blowing at times.

Guest Slim Jim

Well if the kid was screaming for them to stop, then they were out of order. He was hardly likely to be that good at selling in his first training session.

But with that said, it's likely that it's all been exagerated by the mother and media.

Guest Twiztid Santa

Hard to judge without actually having been to the camp, not knowing anything about the promoter & wrestlers present, etc.

But gotta be said, I got the snot kicked outta me on my first training session. Chopped to ****, bodyslammed on bare wood. Learnt to camo roll and front, side an back bump.

It's a rough business, and most people just dont seem to understand. I still have people who tell be it's all fake and all the pain is made up. Mind you, a chop to the chest usually does the trick (with their permission of course!!):D

Dislocated Shoulder - Finished the match and stuck to the Frog Splash finish as planned...

Blew out my knee landing on my feet doing a SSP off the top... Managed to hop to the finish...

Bone chips in my elbow after someone 'forgot' to catch me doing a dive and I crash landed... still carried on...

Chest chopped raw and lasted in a legit STF for about 30 seconds (good god they kill) whilst training....

If you hadn't carried on for all those times, might you still be wrestling now?

That is waaaaayyyyyy hardcore. I mean, i though about going to some training sessions somewhere, but if that's what it takes i'd be out pretty soon. I could do all the fancy flips i think, i'm agile and athletic that way, but i couldn't take much of a beat down.

Evil Gringo = TWO's toughest.

Guest stevehayes2005
taking too much isn't tough it's stupid in a way - injure yourself badly and end your career very early is not clever at all!!

What it sounds like is that the kid probably went in there all the big tough guy and when he realized it actually hurt, got damn embarassed about it and decided to get a little "payback". It's childish and petty but in this sad day of litigation,etc it can only be expected!!!

And the last line made me laugh too...

Guest Craig P

saw this on another board and there too was said theres no prrof it was austin aries wrestling school

but funniest read in a while