Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the HiTman
Definetly. I am going to go to Manchester TV tapings, and if a Birmingham house show lands the day before or after the TV tapings I will go to that too.

Guest Dickie Hyde
Definetly. I am going to go to Manchester TV tapings' date=' and if a Birmingham house show lands the day before or after the TV tapings I will go to that too.[/quote']

It's the day before on the 12th. And it's RAW.

I want to go to the Newcastle one' date=' aren't the tickets on sale this Friday? Im sure i saw that somewhere.[/quote']

I thought it was Saturday?

Edited by MrFill

Guest Slim Jim
Tickets go on sale Friday at 9am, which is crap. Also, the tapings are in school time, which kind of poops on my plans to go up North for a couple of days and go to both.

Guest Dickie Hyde
Tickets go on sale Friday at 9am' date=' which is crap. Also, the tapings are in school time, which kind of poops on my plans to go up North for a couple of days and go to both.[/quote']

Is it 100% Friday at 9am? What's the source?

Guest the HiTman

Yeah Friday 9 am.

I'll be getting into work and calling right away while a couple of mates try their luck online. If we get extras, I will be placing them on 'a certain internet auction site' for face value+postage so the guys n gals that missed out, have a chance without having to pay £300+ for two tickets which is what happened for the London Tapings.

Guest MrFill
Is it 100% Friday at 9am? What's the source?

Just picking one show at random:

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/eventdetail/?id=2403182

On-Sale Date: Tickets go on-sale Friday 28 April at 9 a.m.

Here's the complete list of UK shows:

http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/?country=United%20Kingdom

Wed, Nov 8

WWE Raw Survivor Series Tour - Glasgow, Scotland

Thu, Nov 9

WWE Raw Survivor Series Tour - Newcastle, England

Fri, Nov 10

WWE Raw Survivor Series Tour - Nottingham, England

Sun, Nov 12

WWE Raw Survivor Series Tour - Birmingham, England

Mon, Nov 13

WWE Raw Live - Manchester, England

Tue, Nov 14

WWE Raw Survivor Series Tour - Aberdeen, Scotland

WWE SmackDown Live - Manchester, England

Guest MartynJ

Im hoping to get the, Mon, Nov 13

WWE Raw Live - Manchester, England

ticket if i can it just depends on how fast they sell and what seats there are left when awake on friday morning but im hoping to get a good seat, if not then its gonna have to be sky sports 3 instead:(

Guest Slim Jim
Well they are in the evening, but during term, and living all the way down here, with the tapings being allll the way up there. It's not cool.

Guest FreeSpirit
Ive reserved my hotel room already for Manchester, just got to purchase the Raw and Smackdown tickets now when they go on sale this Saturday. :xyx

Guest Andrew
I'll be going to both RAW and Smackdown! in Manchester my brother is coming along as well and it'll be his first time at a TV tapings. Should be good.

Guest Christof
Ive reserved my hotel room already for Manchester' date=' just got to purchase the Raw and Smackdown tickets now when they go on sale this Saturday. :xyx[/quote']

Is it Saturday they go on sale then? I'm very tempted by this - its the week before my wedding. I've already got the thursday and friday off that week and I have just enough holiday to be able to take off monday through until wednesday as well. Hmmmmmmmm, very tempting!