Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest porridge
If you bother reading the previous pages' date=' it's mentioned MULTIPLE times.[/quote']

There's no need for such an unfriendly answer. A simple "just have a look back at previous pages in this thread" would have done.

Edited by porridge

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Thirteen
There's no need for such an unfriendly answer. A simple "just have a look back at previous pages in this thread" would have done.

Have you taken Brads job in his absence then?

Guest Thirteen
Who's Brad?

TWO's resident Policeman and general all round security guard for all those who he feels are unable to respond or counter a sharp comment made towards them on their own.:lol :P

Guest porridge
TWO's resident Policeman and general all round security guard for all those who he feels are unable to respond or counter a sharp comment made towards them on their own.:lol :P

Oh really. Not seen him walking the beat :D

Nah I'm more of a samaritan. Good deed for the day and all that. I'm rescuing an old lady's cat from a tree tomorrow. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gashead Ade
Yeah and Summerslam 2008 is scheduled to be at Chessington World Of Adventures :lol

Well I got booked up for a weekend of Booze and Wrestling at Butlins Minehead November 11 at least I can combine all the elements of a good weekend!:xyx

Guest HH-Evolution

This is my moms chance to see 'em, so I KNOW we'll be going. :3

She really wants to see Rey-Rey, an' me...I wanna go see the Game.

We are SO gonna be arguing about the WWE - she HATES trips with a passion, so it's gonna be fun winding her up. :3

She wants t'bring me along because I'm the best company as far as this would go...she needs somebody who's fully loaded with the right info, heh heh.

SO LOOKING forward to this. :P

• 2 months later...

I casually entered my card details into Bookings Direct this afternoon after i finally decided to make the short trip to Manchester in November.

For some reason Ticketmaster did'nt like my card details.

Only Raw for me this time, and with booking so late i've probably got naff seats. But heck it can't be anyworse than my last visit to a WWE show.

Guest the HiTman
I'll be at both tapings and a couple of other shows, be good to meet some TWO members before or after the event.....

A couple of TWO members were sitting in the seats in front of me at the last tapings in London..I wonder who they were? They had massive TWO sign that they were colouring in as the show progressed :D

My seats for November:

RAW

Block 113 Row D seats 1+2

SmackDown

Block 115 Row E seats 18+19

Guest Andrew
A couple of TWO members were sitting in the seats in front of me at the last tapings in London..I wonder who they were? They had massive TWO sign that they were colouring in as the show progressed :D

My seats for November:

RAW

Block 113 Row D seats 1+2

SmackDown

Block 115 Row E seats 18+19

It looks like I'll be sat two rows behind you for Smackdown!

Guest FreeSpirit

I love the Manchester Evening News Arena, its the best Arena in the UK by a mile IMO, and am looking forward to the tapings in November.

I'll buy my advance return train tickets tomorrow from Newcastle to Manchester (£31), and then I'll be all set for Monday 13th November, which co-incidentally is exactly a year since Eddie's death.

Guest Kanenite

Hope everyone enjoys the shows.

I thought about it being a year since Eddie's death aswell G2G, I should hope they'll have something announced on the show.

• 2 months later...
Guest CKChamp

doesn't seem to be any yet, should be some revealed soon

havent received 2x tickets for the Raw house show/B'ham from see tickets, hope they arrive soon