Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest SamoanBulldozer
can someone whos been to the m.e.n arena before help me please?i need to know how the seats are planned for the front row block h because i queued four days for my tickets and asked for the seats right next to the barrier and got seats 1 to 5.but i've just been told they will be on the other end.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit

I was in Block H for last years Raw House Show at the M.E.N Arena on November 17th, and seated in Row L Seat 5 which was by the barrier.

So you should be in luck Bulldozer! :xyx

Guest CKChamp
Im in Block 114, Row J....I know thats camera side, but anyone know if thats 1 of the rows thats permanently caught on cam? if so my "INDUCT RANDY SAVAGE" sign will be coming out....

Guest SamoanBulldozer
I was in Block H for last years Raw House Show at the M.E.N Arena on November 17th, and seated in Row L Seat 5 which was by the barrier.

So you should be in luck Bulldozer! :xyx

cheers g2g i hope you are correct as i have been lookin forward to the tapings and didnt want it ruined by some clueless nobody behind a desk.

Guest FreeSpirit
I'm think that there's only 5 seats in that row as well, right at the front, because the last time the Raw Tapings were in Manchester, I was in Block C (the block on the other side of the barrier), Row 3, and Seat 5 was on the end of the aisle.

Guest Steve O
I'll be in the rafters :roll

It doesnt matter where you sit and long as your in there, Although I think mine are a little closer.

Guest The Miz
Sabu and Candice appearence, WH Smith, B'Ham 3-5pm.

if any one has further info ie - ticket based event only, post in here!

i called whsmiths in b'ham up. they said its not ticket based. and you just turn up.

Guest FreeSpirit
I'll be in the rafters :roll

I'd rather be sitting where you are than say sitting in the 10th row on the floor Mate. At least you'll get a decent view of everything, and wont be telling people to "sit down" all night.

Anyhow my plan of action with my Row 2 floor seat for Raw behind the timekeeper's desk is to chat up Lillian Garcia as much as possible, and get a photo with her. :thumbsup

Guest CKChamp
I'd rather be sitting where you are than say sitting in the 10th row on the floor Mate. At least you'll get a decent view of everything, and wont be telling people to "sit down" all night.

Anyhow my plan of action with my Row 2 floor seat for Raw behind the timekeeper's desk is to chat up Lillian Garcia as much as possible, and get a photo with her. :thumbsup

yeah I hope to do the same for the house show Im at for RAW...

at the tapings for raw earlier, me and my other friends kept on bugging lillian for fun , kept calling her name out she waved and smiled the first few times, but in the end during the interludes just faked conversation with mike chioda to avoid looking again...didnt help we whistled alot.....

but my favourite announcer moment was a while back, when we got our block to start a "Tony! Tony!" chant at chimel, he knew we were messing around and looked quite pissed off :D

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if any of you knew around how long the Raw taping and the SmackDown taping on Monday and Tuesday night each go on for? Show starts at 7, what time does it all finish (including heat etc)?

I just wanted to know regarding the train times.

Cheers.

OK, so i'm under orders to come in here and praise the fantastic Mr Know for sorting 2 tickets for DC and Richard to go to see RAW on Monday. They arrived this morning after much tension and anticipation! Their in the lower tier, but I have no idea how close that is anyway! Only annoyance is sorting trains home-I think DC and Richard will be stuck going to my Dad's for the night, poor blighters...

Guest porridge
I detest signs with a passion and I suspect I'm not alone. If you're fortunate enough to get to pay a lot of money and get a decent seat, i.e. anywhere on the floor after the front rows, it is ruined by people in front constantly holding up signs. It's understandable if it's on TV but at house shows it just takes the mick. Thankfully I'm on the second row. :lol

Guest Slim Jim
I detest signs with a passion and I suspect I'm not alone. If you're fortunate enough to get to pay a lot of money and get a decent seat, i.e. anywhere on the floor after the front rows, it is ruined by people in front constantly holding up signs. It's understandable if it's on TV but at house shows it just takes the mick. Thankfully I'm on the second row. :lol

I hope the people on the front row have a big multi-person sign that covers your view :xyx :devil