Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hassan_113

I didn't know that tickets went on sale on the Friday back in April....so I bought my tickets a lil late for Birmingham's house show.

I have.......

Block C, row N, seats 32-33 or 33-34. What are they like?

Guest porridge
I hope the people on the front row have a big multi-person sign that covers your view :xyx :devil

If there is then I will take great pleasure in ripping up the little brat's artwork. :lol

I didn't know that tickets went on sale on the Friday back in April....so I bought my tickets a lil late for Birmingham's house show.

I have.......

Block C, row N, seats 32-33 or 33-34. What are they like?

Pretty good for a late purchase. Although i suspect you're now going to hate signs too...

Edited by porridge

Guest porridge
What if it's a guy whose bigger and harder than you?

He doesnt exist. Especially not on the front row.

What if I'm the "little brat"?

Then you might want to bring your daddy along...:lol

Guest hassan_113
Hopefully, I get to meet Sabu on Sunday. I've already met Candice before, so I'm gonna get her to sign something other than my autograph book.

Guest porridge
Hopefully, I get to meet Sabu on Sunday. I've already met Candice before, so I'm gonna get her to sign something other than my autograph book.

So you want Candice's autograph twice?! Okayyyyyyyy...

Edited by porridge

Then you might want to bring your daddy along...:lol
That could get interesting.

I just checked the seating plan for the MEN Arena, and it seems like we have some cracking seats (not ringside or floor) but good lower-tier ones.

Guest porridge
Possibly sign a t-shirt (e.g. WWF New York)....either to keep as a memorabilia or even one day sell it on :)

Sorry to be the one to break it to you but Candice's autograph isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Guest SamoanBulldozer
I detest signs with a passion and I suspect I'm not alone. If you're fortunate enough to get to pay a lot of money and get a decent seat, i.e. anywhere on the floor after the front rows, it is ruined by people in front constantly holding up signs. It's understandable if it's on TV but at house shows it just takes the mick. Thankfully I'm on the second row. :lol

I've been to a few house shows and live tapings over the past 2 or 3 years and i've been fortunate to have the front row or at least the second row.I totally agree with everything you say luckily enough i havn't had fans with signs obstructing my view due to my seating but i have only ever taken a sign to 1 house show but that was because cena was there and we're huge fans.

Fans who take signs that they know that aint going to get on telly are just spoiling it for everyone around them because the others are there to enjoy the show and actually watch the wrestling.Hope u enjoy whichever show your goin to and hope that whoever is siting infront of you has got the decency to respect you guys behind him and not take a huge sign a ruin you evening.peace out

Is neone else goin to minhead this weekend for the house show.If so then does anyone know if woolworths is easy to get to because i wana go to the tommy dreamer and victoria signings.

Edited by Paul

I've been to a few house shows and live tapings over the past 2 or 3 years and i've been fortunate to have the front row or at least the second row.I totally agree with everything you say luckily enough i havn't had fans with signs obstructing my view due to my seating but i have only ever taken a sign to 1 house show but that was because cena was there and we're huge fans.

Fans who take signs that they know that aint going to get on telly are just spoiling it for everyone around them because the others are there to enjoy the show and actually watch the wrestling.Hope u enjoy whichever show your goin to and hope that whoever is siting infront of you has got the decency to respect you guys behind him and not take a huge sign a ruin you evening.peace out

But the thing is, the younger fans find holding signs as participating. They get into the spirit and excitement of it all by maknig the signs at home and taking them along, in the hope that their hero sees the sign.

Guest porridge
But the thing is, the younger fans find holding signs as participating. They get into the spirit and excitement of it all by maknig the signs at home and taking them along, in the hope that their hero sees the sign.

That's understandable and you can't blame kids for doing that. But you can blame the parents. They're the ones who should know better and show some consideration to those around them. Yet most of them haven't got a clue. You see so many who are happy to sit on their ass and let their kids run around and hold up signs whenever they like. I paid £50 to see wrestling not a big piece of cardboard.

That's understandable and you can't blame kids for doing that. But you can blame the parents. They're the ones who should know better and show some consideration to those around them. Yet most of them haven't got a clue. You see so many who are happy to sit on their ass and let their kids run around and hold up signs whenever they like. I paid £50 to see wrestling not a big piece of cardboard.

Well, I for one am gonna be helpnig my eldest make a sign or 2 and if he wants to hold them up, then fair play to him. If the person behind wants him to put them down, then maybe they could just ask and not sit there whining about it which i'm sure happens. It's not as if he'll be sat there holding it up for the entire 2 hours.

Guest porridge
Well, I for one am gonna be helpnig my eldest make a sign or 2 and if he wants to hold them up, then fair play to him. If the person behind wants him to put them down, then maybe they could just ask and not sit there whining about it which i'm sure happens. It's not as if he'll be sat there holding it up for the entire 2 hours.

I don't sit there and whine. I've lost count of the amount of times i've had a tap the guy in front on the shoulder and ask him to take his kid's sign down. And as I said before, signs up for ring entrances etc is fine, but not during matches. It's amazing how many parents are oblivious to the annoyance their kids cause to people sat around them

Edited by porridge