Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  41 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, so i'm under orders to come in here and praise the fantastic Mr Know for sorting 2 tickets for DC and Richard to go to see RAW on Monday. They arrived this morning after much tension and anticipation! Their in the lower tier, but I have no idea how close that is anyway! Only annoyance is sorting trains home-I think DC and Richard will be stuck going to my Dad's for the night, poor blighters...

Guest porridge
I detest signs with a passion and I suspect I'm not alone. If you're fortunate enough to get to pay a lot of money and get a decent seat, i.e. anywhere on the floor after the front rows, it is ruined by people in front constantly holding up signs. It's understandable if it's on TV but at house shows it just takes the mick. Thankfully I'm on the second row. :lol

Guest Slim Jim
I detest signs with a passion and I suspect I'm not alone. If you're fortunate enough to get to pay a lot of money and get a decent seat, i.e. anywhere on the floor after the front rows, it is ruined by people in front constantly holding up signs. It's understandable if it's on TV but at house shows it just takes the mick. Thankfully I'm on the second row. :lol

I hope the people on the front row have a big multi-person sign that covers your view :xyx :devil

Guest hassan_113

I didn't know that tickets went on sale on the Friday back in April....so I bought my tickets a lil late for Birmingham's house show.

I have.......

Block C, row N, seats 32-33 or 33-34. What are they like?

Guest porridge
I hope the people on the front row have a big multi-person sign that covers your view :xyx :devil

If there is then I will take great pleasure in ripping up the little brat's artwork. :lol

I didn't know that tickets went on sale on the Friday back in April....so I bought my tickets a lil late for Birmingham's house show.

I have.......

Block C, row N, seats 32-33 or 33-34. What are they like?

Pretty good for a late purchase. Although i suspect you're now going to hate signs too...

If there is then I will take great pleasure in ripping up the little brat's artwork. :lol

Pretty good for a late purchase. Although i suspect you're now going to hate signs too...

What if I'm the "little brat"?

Guest porridge
What if it's a guy whose bigger and harder than you?

He doesnt exist. Especially not on the front row.

What if I'm the "little brat"?

Then you might want to bring your daddy along...:lol

Guest hassan_113
Hopefully, I get to meet Sabu on Sunday. I've already met Candice before, so I'm gonna get her to sign something other than my autograph book.

Guest porridge
Hopefully, I get to meet Sabu on Sunday. I've already met Candice before, so I'm gonna get her to sign something other than my autograph book.

So you want Candice's autograph twice?! Okayyyyyyyy...

Archived