Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  41 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest Dickie Hyde

Well yeah, i'm pretty worried, it's Thursday and tickets go on sale in less than 24 hours, and they haven't even got it announced yet? :-/

Does anyone else know where its been announced? Or if its up already? And does anyone have a seating plan for the MEN Arena as mentioned above?

Cheers,

Dickie

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GURRRRR
yeh a had 5th row tickets for the recent SD tapings in London, had it confirmed, had it tracked, but then about a month ago, Bookings direct cancelled it in error!!!!!!!:evil

Guest Anime Otaku
Anyone know what Braehead is like for wheelchairs, specifically the VIP packages? I'm REAAALLLLY wanting to go as I missed out last time.

Guest jonnyelworthy
Well yeah, i'm pretty worried, it's Thursday and tickets go on sale in less than 24 hours, and they haven't even got it announced yet? :-/

Does anyone else know where its been announced? Or if its up already? And does anyone have a seating plan for the MEN Arena as mentioned above?

Cheers,

Dickie

Seating plan off ticketmaster at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/seatingchart/196992/10533

Guest Kanenite
I hate Bookings Direct aswell. Last time I had some big problems where they took the money out of my mums account and then said that you don't have enough money in your account. Luckily enough I got them sorted though, the website is so slow on sale dates aswell. Good luck for tomorrow aswell everyone.

Guest Dickie Hyde
I got them via BookingsDirect, but it didn't tell you seat numbers, or give you a choice of block? I just selected 1 highest ticket and it said "details will be emailed to you" WTF?

Guest the HiTman
I got them via BookingsDirect' date=' but it didn't tell you seat numbers, or give you a choice of block? I just selected 1 highest ticket and it said "details will be emailed to you" WTF?[/quote']

How? They aren't even showing on the events list for me....

Guest Dickie Hyde
Main page, click the links. This is ridiculous. It wouldn't even give me the block number I purchased? I have no clue? I have one ticket for each of the Manchester shows anda Birmingham one...

Guest porridge

9 o'clock hits and suddenly all the logo stuff on the front page of bookingsdirect disappears!!!!! What the hell??? No links, no nothing!!!!

Why does WWE have faith is this amateur dramatic association?????????????

Archived