Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  41 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest GURRRRR

just got my email confirmation but still no seat or block number. Tried using the tracker but still no details about where the hell i'm sitting!!!

oh, by the way, some tickets already on ebay

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dickie Hyde
just got my email confirmation but still no seat or block number. Tried using the tracker but still no details about where the hell i'm sitting!!!

Ditto!

We had to go ahead with it though, as it's so early. So by right we'd hae good seats, but then by bookings direct's rights, we could be in block 209 together

Guest jonnyelworthy
I've been trying the NEC site since 9 and not once have I been even offered Row or seat numbers. I can choose the block but then it says "we cannot off the tickets that you have requested". Even when I ask for lowest price, any block!

Please, what is the method to your success oh great one??

Strange, I tried the NEC site out of interest and its brilliant, you can choose your block and everything. Shows you where your seats are when chosen aswell. I went from here

I remember booking on bookingsdirect a couple of years ago for a WWE show. I booked at 9:03 which i thought was awesome, but had the same trouble you guys have of not knowing the seat numbers

Then they eventually came out a row S of one of the tiers!

I wouldn't hold you hopes up. Prepare to be royally stung

Guest porridge
Strange' date=' I tried the NEC site out of interest and its brilliant, you can choose your block and everything. Shows you where your seats are when chosen aswell. I went from here https://boxoffice.necgroup.co.uk/online/seatSelect.asp?WSadmissions::admission::performance_id=860A24E8-9A84-4B8C-9FC1-0F08B1D5715C&brand=The%20NEC%20Arena,%20Birmingham

Cheers Elworthy. That's the same page I've been working off. I get to pick my block OK but after that it all goes downhill faster than an Olympic skier - over...and over...and over...and over...and over...well you get the picture!

Guest Breakdown
Bookings Direct are awful. Must have hit F5 at least 10,000 times. Finally gave up, and went over to Ticketmaster, and ordered my tickets straight away, no problems at all. I had never used them before, but I know which site ill being using from now on!

Guest Dickie Hyde

Well I just ordered a Birmingham ticket from the NEC site.. block D row G... which i guess is 7 rows from the ring. Anyone know if I can now canel my Birmingham order with Bookings direct?

Cheers,

Dickie

Guest Howie
bookingsdirect has gone back to its old style, you can now pick the block you want. sorry its a bit late for some of you guys!

Guest Dickie Hyde

Just got back from the NEC with front row seats for Block D... :D

Anyone got the seating plan for WWE At Birmingham in November?

Cheers

..%2FseatMapImages%2Fpng%2FNEC_Arena_11_20060112a.png

EDIT: This was originally posted by SHEF, but the Mod functionality decided to combine it with Dickie's, sorry.

Guest FreeSpirit

Was on Ticketmaster right from the start, and am happy with both seats that I got for the Tapings in Manchester.

I saw that crap on Bookings Direct, and quite frankly they can kiss my a** if they think I'm putting in all my personal detals before they tell me what seat I get. Anyway I got:

Raw: Block D = Row B (£68.50)

Smackdown : Block 105 = Row Q (£53)

Guest Dickie Hyde

Lol you spoil my fun, i'm row G! That's 7 rows from the ring?

Congrats on front row... did you go down to the NEC itself? :-/ You live near? How long was the cue etc and what time did you arrive?

Regards,

Dickie

I went at 8pm last night as the Take That concert was on, next person to buy WWE tickets didn't arrive till midnight so was more than early; but still used to it from the WWF periods when people actually went much earlier. When we went inside there were 3 windows and I got stuck with the biggest idiot on his first day at work who left me there ordering for 30 minutes while my nephew had ordered his and was out inside 3. Luckily with all the mistakes he made even trying to charge me £90 extra the seats were safe and the guy next to him sorted it out for me; I thought I'd be in the tiers by the time he was finished with me. I was the first person in and pretty much last one out of all the people who came early...

Guest Dickie Hyde

So you got to order the WWE tickets for the NEc at Midnight last night, so basically ,on the day of sale? Is this normal proceedure? Cos if so i'd head up to a Birmingham and stay n a hotel for a night.

Dickie

Archived