Open Club  ·  41 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest porridge
No' date=' they went on sale at 9am. I just meant the next person to arrive after me came at midnight...[/quote']

How many people were queueing by 9am?

Guest GURRRRR

Guys, got my seats for Raw and Smackdown of bookings direct (booked them at 905am but didnt know what seats). They gave me some crap far back seats so i called them up.

Got straight through and the guy actually changed the tickets.

Now got

RAW taping Block 113 Row A

SD taping Block 109 Row A

em, cancelled my SD tickets and got a pair in BLOCK J ROW A

Guest Dickie Hyde
Guys, got my seats for Raw and Smackdown of bookings direct (booked them at 905am but didnt know what seats). They gave me some crap far back seats so i called them up.

Got straight through and the guy actually changed the tickets.

Now got

RAW taping Block 113 Row A

SD taping Block 109 Row A

em, cancelled my SD tickets and got a pair in BLOCK J ROW A

How did you find out where your seats were in the first place? you called the via the hotline and said what? They are good tiered seats, that's what i'd be after. Bookings Direct are C***s

Guest GURRRRR
How did you find out where your seats were in the first place? you called the via the hotline and said what? They are good tiered seats' date=' that's what i'd be after. Bookings Direct are C***s[/quote']

go to the bookings direct website, click on the tracker, enter your email address and your confirmation number you were sent this morning, wait about 30secs, then you get your seat block numbers. Mine were crap.

Call 0871 230 0010 to cancel and rebook if need be, you get straight through

when you tell em your seats are crap and you had no choice, they sort it out for you.

Guest the HiTman
How did you find out where your seats were in the first place? you called the via the hotline and said what? They are good tiered seats' date=' that's what i'd be after. [b']Bookings Direct are C***s[/b]

Yep, I've sacked it off and not going to bother with any of the shows. I really wanted up to 1st, 2nd or 3rd row ringside but they bolloxed any chance I had of getting them.

Guest GURRRRR
Ok Gurrr. I got:

B,F, 9 for RAW

B,F 6 for SMACKDOWN

Thoughts?

really depends where in the row you are. I sat in a similar position at the NEC tapings and had to stand up most the time. You can always ring em and see if they can offer you any better.

Better seats than i was initially offered tho

I seriously have to get to work!!!!:oops

Guest Dickie Hyde

Well I tried ringing but she couldn't change them to anything better, she said it was the best they had offered at the time, so I kept RAW and SMACKDOWN. As for Birmingham I had Block F Row T. I cancelled this one as I re-purchased this morning from the nec site and got Block D row 7... ringside block :D

What a performance bookings direct... I didnt know ticketmaster UK did wwe events?

Anther quick question, I've just seen someone with tickets in their hand for Manchester, photographed. Is it possible to travel to Manchester the day before the sale date, (much like SHEF did with Birmingham) and queue for them for about 12-14 hours and be guaranteed good seats?

Any help is great,

Regards,

Dickie

Guest Howie

ticketmaster only do certain events i think, seems to vary between each tour. WWE should use them for everything, they do in the states. all the other sites are now crap, as people have found out today (bookingsdirect reaches new lows, and nec have changed a perfect booking system to a terrible one).

you will have a high chance of getting a great seat if you queue out, but it depends how determined you are and who is in front of you when you get there. only die hard fans do it, but remember you just have to be lucky sometimes and front row tickets are available online if you can find them.

Guest Dickie Hyde

I'd queue out... I just didnt know it could bedone. What I mean is, for the events in November, could I have gone to Manchester and queued outside the box office for 12 hours? And been garanteed a top seat really?

Cheers,

Dickie

It depends I've only done House Shows since the UK Tapings started. Back when the UK PPV's were on you could go 12 hours early and the queue would already be outside the arena and down the road... not sure what the main TV is like currently; why I stick to what I know!

Guest MrFill
same thing with me, i didnt know they were being sold on ticketmaster.

How stupid is it that you cant pick the block!

i got 2 for RAW tapings and 2 for SD tapings but just waiting for bookingdirect to email me. had them both booked at 9:08am so hopeful

OK, a little something that I found out about Ticketmaster.

They don't let you choose the block until after a "certain period", which they choose at their own leisure.

The problem with this is that their system decides on what are the "best seats" which means that it fills certain sections before others.

Normally you have to wait 2-3 days before you can choose your seating location - and there's nothing that the people on the phone cal do about this.

Guest FreeSpirit

Ticketmaster always handle sales for Manchester, Newcastle and all Ireland locations. They seem to have taken hold of Glasgow now as well.

Other than that it seems to be Bookings Direct or the Arena's own websites for tickets.

I'm really not looking forward to the next time WWE UK Taping Tickets go on sale if its not at one of the places I listed above, or otherwise its gonna be dealing with crappy Bookings Direct again.

Archived