Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest willhewiz
thanks very much for the seating charts for aberdeen -just a pity i have such crummy seats!damn bookings direct!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dickie Hyde

PPVs Been To

Royal Rumble: 2004 - 2006

WrestleMania: 21 (2005) - 22 (2006)

Backlash: 2004

ECW One Night Stand: 2005

SummerSlam: 1992 - 2004 - 2005

Survivor Series: 2004

:worship :worship :worship

Bow Down To The... Bow Down To The King!

Guest FreeSpirit
PPVs Been To

Royal Rumble: 2004 - 2006

WrestleMania: 21 (2005) - 22 (2006)

Backlash: 2004

ECW One Night Stand: 2005

SummerSlam: 1992 - 2004 - 2005

Survivor Series: 2004

Bow Down To The... Bow Down To The King!

Lol Thanks :thumbsup

thanks very much for the seating charts for aberdeen -just a pity i have such crummy seats!damn bookings direct!

I've never been to that Arena, but judging by that seating chart link I sent you, it looks a small arena where you'll get a good view wherever you sit Mate.

Guest guss
got my tickets to raw in manchester this morning, Block 114 Row A Seats 20 - 23 this should be a good view yea? would i be on the camera side?

Guest CKChamp
got my tickets to raw in manchester this morning' date=' Block 114 Row A Seats 20 - 23 this should be a good view yea? would i be on the camera side?[/quote']

Yes you will be. Im a few rows back in your block (row J)

You definatly have really good seats. For Wembleys' Raw I was on the arena floor, only 4 rows back from front, but I must say tiered is enjoyable - no more standing and tip toe'ing to see entrances and not nearly as many signs in your way!

Guest guss

cool

nice one! cant wait till november! anyone dressing up for the event? lol we might go as a load of carlitos with huge wigs.......now thats cool!

Guest FreeSpirit
Cool: My Smackdown tickets came this morning (along with my Raw tickets 9 days ago), so now its just a six month long wait for the Tapings. :xyx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest whizzo

they announced on smackdown a new show at butlins in minehead but it doesnt seem to be listed anywhere or mentioned across the internet.

any ideas guys?

Guest porridge
they announced on smackdown a new show at butlins in minehead but it doesnt seem to be listed anywhere or mentioned across the internet.

any ideas guys?

It was on the flyers that were handed out on the last tour. Who can believe it? WWE at Butlins!

Guest FreeSpirit
Yeah I heard that WWE was at Butlins in Minehead last week, and I almost fell off my chair in disbelief. Of all the locations it chooses in the South West of England, it chooses Butlins in Minehead. What the hell. :?

Guest Kanenite
I suppose their just giving the country more of a chance to see them. I can't think of any huge arenas in the south-west, there are stadiums but not for a house show. I've been to the Minehead Butlins just for a day a couple of years back and to be honest it would hold enough to sell out. But it just sounds wrong WWE at Butlins!

Guest porridge

Sorry if this has been posted before but I've just been emailed by bookingsdirect with two new tour dates. Tickets for these dates will go on sale at 9am on Thursday 1st June 2006. The dates are:

WWE RAW

ABERDEEN Exhibition Centre - Wed 15 November

WWE SMACKDOWN

GLASGOW Braehead Arena - Wed 15 November

Guest Kanenite
RAW at Butlins in Minehead has been added to the Worldwide section and tickets go on Sale June 1st at 9am, you can only get tickets from the butlins website that is on the Worldwide page I think.

Guest FreeSpirit
Raw at Bultins are You Serious?

Yeah and Summerslam 2008 is scheduled to be at Chessington World Of Adventures :lol

Guest MrFill
Raw at Bultins are You Serious?

If you bother reading the previous pages, it's mentioned MULTIPLE times.