lawrence619

Who is tougher?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is tougher?

• New Jack
    • John Cena
    • Who the hell cares?
    • This thread makes my head hurt

This discussion started on the rvd ons2 thread, so i wanted to throw it out to everyone at two[ just to make it clear im talking about a shoot ]. In my opinion New jack would get ripped apart by Cena. New jack has never been a legit tough guy the rumours about him are just that.... rumours. The only time he starts a fight with someone is when he can hit them from behind, or when he knows they either cant or wont fight back. He's a bully and a coward. What does everyone else think?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MojoPogo
You ARE kidding right? Cena would get annihilated! Seriously. i've never seen Cena take a legitimately huge bump, whereas im surprised New Jack is still in one piece frankly!

lol!! yeah cause taking bumps is what matters when your having a fight! By logic foley must be the hardest man alive.

I'm still laughing that was so funny!!!

i meant to say your logic!

[EDIT]- Learn to edit your posts or they'll simply be deleted.

Edited by MrFill

Guest MojoPogo
Ever seen Cena fight? Going by his punches, he'd get the sh*t knocked out of him by someone remotely hard, and yes, i do rate how hard someone is on there ability to absorb punishment, so yes, Mick Foley, is a hard hard man! After all, how many times can you knock the crap out of someone and they still get up and not get spooked?

so on that basis spike is a hardman, mikey whipreck is a hardman just about anyone who has taken an insane bump is a hard man, and because the guy cant throw a worked punch he cant fight? Taking punishment in a worked environment is not the same as in a shoot one, i dont think you seem to understand that antihero!!

Guest MojoPogo
Ever seen Cena fight in a shoot environment? No. And by the way, this is only MY opinion, m'kay! Settle down lad.

Guest Ro_y Disco

If we are talking a "fighting" fight then Cena would easily win- he's quicker and stronger than New Jack.

However, in an anything goes type fight, I'd have to go for New Jack. I honestly believe that in real life he would fight much the same way he does in wrestling (but not so over the top obviously) and would't hesitate to use any weapon or under-hand tactic to win.

Overall, I'd say Cena has the upper-hand (but 'Taker could kick both their asses!!).

In an anything goes fight you'd have to go for New jack why? If anything goes then Cena is entitled to use weapons to so they would be evenly matched. With the outcome being the same as what you said it would be if they had a "fighting" fight.... cena would easily win!!!

Guest Ro_y Disco
In an anything goes fight you'd have to go for New jack why? If anything goes then Cena is entitled to use weapons to so they would be evenly matched. With the outcome being the same as what you said it would be if they had a "fighting" fight.... cena would easily win!!!

Not quite sure how to explain it but New Jack's used to using weapons and is less compationate so wouldn't hesitate. Cena's middle class so is less used to street fighting.

Cliched yes. Unfounded yes...

Guest Hemme
To be fair here Cena could actually be quite tough, he's well put together & we've never seen him in a real fight, so who knows the guy could be pretty tough. However, I'd safely wager that New Jack is tougher, have you seen his hands? The guy has no knuckles due to smacking people about, dude, THATS tough.

Guest The Beltster

New Jack would kick the **** out of Cena, no doubt. The guy used to be a friggin bounty hunter for Christ sake, you have to know how to look after yourself in that line of work, he has killed 2 or 3 people also, so you know he is crazy and psychotic and he is the type of person who, if he gets started, wont stop until he is dragged off or you are dead, and those types of people are not to be screwed around with.

Anybody who thinks Cena would handle New Jack is, quite frankly, kidding themselves...get real.

please remember this is new jack were talking about. If it was a match in new jacks environment, cena wont live-he would get mauled (which would be much to the delight of the fans:lol )

new jack has taken so much punishment he's use to the pain, the knuckles are gone through the hard punches, the permanent scar on his forehead, he had a pole through his testicles in a match for god sake!

new jack hands down.

Guest Dave7g

Lets see, New Jack killed 2 people and is completely mentally unstable. The only thing Cena could kill would be a) The music business, and b) live crowds.

Honestly this was the funniest thread i've ever seen.

To be fair here Cena could actually be quite tough' date=' he's well put together & we've never seen him in a [b']good match[/b].

Fixed.

Edited by Paul

Guest MartynJ

In a real fight on the streets New Jack would kill cena with his hands or the nearest weapon he could find NOT because he is harder or tougher BUT because he is more mental and dosent give a s*it about himself or other people if there injored or not

If your 5ft or 7ft it dosent realy matter if your f*cked up in the head and dont care

If it was a real life streetfight Cena would run a mile in a matter of seconds