1. 1. Who is tougher?

• New Jack
    • John Cena
    • Who the hell cares?
    • This thread makes my head hurt

Guest horsemansmiler

i think cena could get himself over teaming with new jack

The chain gang!!!

Thery could put playstations on peoples gentiles and blast the with hoovers and use staple guns and listen to gangster rap from compton

That sounds great to me!!!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deviatic Trauma
What are you on about mate?

Obviously you must be reading a completely different thread from everyone else. People have been debating/fantasizing about who would win out of New Jack and Cena in a Street Fight.

This thread came about because in another thread this topic came up, and there were quite a few varied opinions.:xyx

If you go back up this page I'm certain you will see varied opinions as to why and who they think would win.

Even I(who thinks Cena would lose) gave Cena his dues on this thread.

So why don't you check a WHOLE thread instead of the one or two proceeding your own post before you start throwing your bottle out of your pram.:xyx

I was basically venting my frustration with people, sorry if it seems way off topic.

But in all fairness i think New Jack would win, New Jack is a thug basically a psycho man who has no compassion so i guess he would probably loose his rag and probably kill the guy. But i couldn't really give a rats ass who won.

So being middle class makes you weak, does it?

Being in the best shape of your life, and young, puts you at a disadvantage to an old wreck does it?

And being crazy is better than being big and strong? Mike Tyson is infinitely more crazy than New Jack, and Mike Tyson got his ass handed to him by Danny Williams.

Size, shape, strength, power, age, has EVERYTHING to do with how tough you are. Everything.

Don't get me wrong, if New Jack got Cena in the position so he could "ruin him" I've no doubt Cena would be in "terminal trouble", if you know what I mean.

Stop being so idealistic people. Cena, the bigger, stronger, more powerful, more, physically fit man would have the advantage. I'm not saying he would definitely win but he WOULD have the advantage.

EDIT: One question though -

If New Jack was WWE Champion and John Cena was an Indy star, would you still give the same answers?

Cheers!

Thirteen do me a favour read the above , then read it again, then again, then again, just make sure you dont stop reading it until its sunk in!!!

Then proceed to post, i'm sure your opinion will have changed.

Guest Thirteen
So being middle class makes you weak, does it...

Being in the best shape of your life, and young, puts you at a disadvantage to an old wreck does it?

No...

But if you havent been in a situation where your life could be prematurely discontinued if you didn't act accordingly and quickly and you're facing someone who actually seems to relish being put in those type of situations...

Then yes it does make you weaker then your opponent and yes you are at a huge disadvantage.

And being crazy is better than being big and strong? Mike Tyson is infinitely more crazy than New Jack, and Mike Tyson got his ass handed to him by Danny Williams.

Size, shape, strength, power, age, has EVERYTHING to do with how tough you are. Everything.

As does Focus and mentality.

Anyone who knows boxing will tell you that Tyson's mindstate hasn't been clear for years due to a number of anti-depressants and behavior modifying/calming medication he has to take.

I know Danny Williams personally as my Uncle used to train in the same gym as him when he was younger and they grew to like eachother through my Uncles faith etc and he'd be the first to admit Tyson shouldn't have agreed to the match.:xyx

On top of that it was a BOXING match with stricter rules and regulations then Wrestling. At the beginning of that match Tyson rocked Danny and if he had followed through with a charge and proceeded to bite a chunk out of his ear the outcome would have been completely different.

Just ask Evander, after his ear got bitten off he was hopping around the ring like a school girl.:P

Street fights don't last 10/12 rounds, they last three minutes at the very most. And in the first couple of rounds of that match(when it would matter in a street fight)Tyson was all over Danny.:xyx

Street Rules are a HUGE difference maker.:xyx

Stop being so idealistic people. Cena, the bigger, stronger, more powerful, more, physically fit man would have the advantage. I'm not saying he would definitely win but he WOULD have an advantage.

As would someone with no limitations on how far they would go to hurt the other person reagardless of the punishment they would have to indure themselves. As does having a killer instinct and survival mentality.

EDIT: One question though -

If New Jack was WWE Champion and John Cena was an Indy star, would you still give the same answers?

If he had the same background and credentials yes.

Cheers!:xyx

Thirteen do me a favour read the above , then read it again, then again, then again, just make sure you dont stop reading it until its sunk in!!!

Then proceed to post, i'm sure your opinion will have changed.

Eh, 619 dude...

You've already established you're a pri*k so there's no need to continue to do so.;)

Edited by Paul

Guest yoyo

Ok. I haven't read all the post here but this is my opinion.

New Jack=Used to be a friggin bounty hunter. Killed 2 people. Is quite frankly crazy.

Cena=Nice guy. Loves the fans. But is in good shape.

New Jack would destroy Cena. Sure Cena is more fit and athletic. But New Jack is mental and sadistic. If the two started fighting Cena would lay off a little but New Jack would not lay off at all. The guy killed 2 people. Used to be a bounty hunter. Worked in ECW(which makes him alot tougher than Cena)

If you don't believe me. Let's take a look at the Mass Transit match. Mass Transit walked in with his father and a midget. Didn't look to be in shape and was quite well rounded. He knew he was working a match with New Jack. Mass Transit had never been bladed before and asked New Jack to balde him a little to know the feeling of it.

Of course New Jack was happy to do it. But he just didn't blade him a little...he f'n bladed him ear to ear. The kid was in a pool of his own blood. While all this was going on the father screamed for him to stop but New Jack said "Shut the f*ck up!" and continued to kick and punch the kid.

This is why New Jack is tougher than Cena. Cena would get destroyed. End of story.

Guest Thirteen
Ok. I haven't read all the post here but this is my opinion.

New Jack=Used to be a friggin bounty hunter. Killed 2 people. Is quite frankly crazy.

Cena=Nice guy. Loves the fans. But is in good shape.

New Jack would destroy Cena. Sure Cena is more fit and athletic. But New Jack is mental and sadistic. If the two started fighting Cena would lay off a little but New Jack would not lay off at all. The guy killed 2 people. Used to be a bounty hunter. Worked in ECW(which makes him alot tougher than Cena)

If you don't believe me. Let's take a look at the Mass Transit match. Mass Transit walked in with his father and a midget. Didn't look to be in shape and was quite well rounded. He knew he was working a match with New Jack. Mass Transit had never been bladed before and asked New Jack to balde him a little to know the feeling of it.

Of course New Jack was happy to do it. But he just didn't blade him a little...he f'n bladed him ear to ear. The kid was in a pool of his own blood. While all this was going on the father screamed for him to stop but New Jack said "Shut the f*ck up!" and continued to kick and punch the kid.

This is why New Jack is tougher than Cena. Cena would get destroyed. End of story.

I agree with your prediction of the outcome but I disagree with your reasons for coming to that conclusion.;)

Edited by Thirteen

Guest Steve O
This is bullshit so what if NJ is crazy so is Tyson but he got his ass handed to him by Lewis and even Danny Williams what im saying is NJ is old and slow and out of shape. Just because NJ killed some people millions of years ago doenst mean ****. He is simply to broken down too old and just would be able to stop a young fit strong bull like Cena from pounding his face in.

Again:

Tyson was beaten in a fight with rules. A real fight has no rules. THAT is the difference, I would ahve put money on Tyson beating Williams in a brawl.

Guest MrFill

Like Darkie has said, and I've said previously - Tyson had to follow the rules of boxing.

Given a chance, he'd charge in and bite their ear off, because he's a crazy mo'fo.

Guest Steve O
In a real fight Cena would charge at NJ and take him down and pummel him dont matter how crazy your are if you have a 250lb young dude pounding on your face you aint getting up.

Have you ever been in a real fight or ever seen any MMA? The way you post makes me think its not likely. You are assuming that not only would Cena have the ability to take Jack down, but that he would be ruthless enough to keep beating until NJ is out. Remember its not that easy to take someone down in a fight and remain in the mounted position, Jack could end up on top and then what chance would Cena have as a killer is beating down on his head?

Guest Steve O

Yeah I have actually been in quite a few fights and it can be hard to hold people down but Cena is one big bull while NJ I believe hasnt got the power to get Cena off him and I dont think Cena would have to punch him too many times to knock him out. 10 years ago NJ would win but he just is too overmatched.

Lets remember NJ aint no UFC fighter who can duck out the way of take downs or move from punches and reverse them into key locks he is just a man who shot someone he didnt kill them with his bare hands.

Edited by Steve O

Guest MrFill
It doesn't always take strength and power to get someone off of you, when you've got someone over you, it's fairly easy to flip somebody off (as long as you're trained in fighting, and guess what, NJ is) - NJ isn't a small guy, he weighs 240 himself, so they're fairly even on size.

Guest Steve O
but NJ is 240lbs of fat whilst Cena is 248lbs of muscle. NJ is too old now and beaten up. I will admit when he was young and healthy he would win jsut not know