Who is tougher?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is tougher?

• New Jack
    • John Cena
    • Who the hell cares?
    • This thread makes my head hurt

Guest Steve O
For my own two pennies worth, i've worked in several pubs/clubs and wittnessed an inumerable amount of fights. i've seen 6'2 brick outhouses beat the crap out of small guys, i've seen 18 stone lardarses kick the **** out of fitter, younger guys, I've seen guys in their 50-60's literally knock out a 20 year old. The common factor in all of the situations that I witnessed was that who ever "won" really wanted to hurt the other person, maybe not kill them, but hurt them none the less.

To apply this to the whole NJ/Cena debate you've got to look at who has the propensity to be the most aggressive. From what little we know about the two guys backgrounds it would appear that New Jack is a much more readily aggressive person than Cena.

On that basis I'd say that New Jack stood more of a chance in a fight. Not because he's better than Cena in any one area per say, but that he'd be more likely to notch up his attack. This isn't the same thing as saying that Cena stands no chance, I doubt that NJ would find it easy to win.

I think if Mrlawrence619 had just said that he thought Cena would win then there'd be less vehemency to his coments. Saying that Cena would "rip New Jack a new one with ease" is always going to elicit a strong response. Aslo to Steve O, given that you are 16 I think it would be fair to say that your experience of of people fighting outside of school is failry low? I remember what schoolkids fighting looks like and it's a hellm of a lot difrent than watching 20-30 year old blokes knock each others teeth out. Your opinion is more than welcome but do be aware that other people have more experience than your good self, don;t dismiss what they think just because they dont agree that CEna would kick NJ's ass.....

I find that quite offensive to be honest mate. Just because some school kids scuffle and roll of and off each other like Cena and HHH on Raw a while back dont mean we all do. I dont go looking for fights at all but me being 6 foot 4 and around 16 stone I dont get much trouble. My strategy is to go for the chin that seems to work quiteoften or simply just overpower someone and then try and talk some sense into them while you have them on the floor.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point of this thread anymore? We all know that FINLAY would rip every single name mentioned in this thread to pieces' date=' put them back together, do it again, and then have his way with your girlfriend. If you didn't have one, he'd find you one.[/quote']

All hail Big Craig... :lol

I did try to say that i wasn't disrespecting you because you were 16 per say, and ok i'll grant you that not all kids who fight do the old roll around in the grass til a teacher breaks it up style of fighting. But there is a marked difference between a 16 year old fighting and an older man fighting. my point was just beauce Cena is younger doesn't actually give him this amazing advantage that other people seem to think he'd have.

At 6'4 i'm sure you can handle yourself and don;t get much bother but believe me one day (because it happens to everybody) you'll probably end up in a fight against someone you thought was smaller/weaker than yourself and come up short. I've seen it happen and had it happen to me (luckily i was having a scrapm with my best mate so I didn;t end up to bad).

This is just the way it works, like it has been said before "it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog".

I apologize if I offended you, I was not having a go at your age. I merely wanted to point out that sometimes, through life experience, you gain an insight into things that just thinking about something and forming an opinion won't. It's like driving, you'll go along thinking your the best/safest driver until you make one mistake and write off a car and then you'll tell everyone how easy it is to crash but they wont belive you until they do the same thing!

Guest Steve O

Yeah thats fair man one day I probably will get in a fight with a scrawny little runt who will be like Brad Pitt in Snatch but when I was 9 I got in a fight with a tiny kid I swang him around and he jabbed me in the eye it hurt like crazy.

And also there is not always a difference between a 16 year old a a man if the 16 year old is bigger and stronger than the average man anyway.

My mate was getting chased by a 40 year old in his car the 40 year old pushed my mates brother down so my 16 year old mate layed the guy out with one punch but saying that my mate is the hardest kid in Stortford.

Edited by Steve O

that's true enough, i should have said that a 16 year old has as good a chance as anyone in an fight in general. But then again you could say that about any match up, there is always a chance!

On that basis i'm off to offer out Ricky Hatton And New Jack in my local car park! :)

Guest Drake

Fact is none of us know who would get the upper-hand in a real fight between New Jack and Cena because everything can happen.

But also IMO, if New Jack had Cena in a vulnerable position, then Cena would be pretty much *****d cause we can come to the conclusion that New Jack has that killer instinct.

Guest horsemansmiler
That justifyed homicide killer instinct.

No i believe it is the use a machete on your opponent/ stapling his forhead while smashing a playstation into his gentallia with a vaccum cleaner

Guest Thirteen
From September 11, 1969 to September 10, 1975 he served in the United States Navy as a Navy SEAL and was on active duty January 5, 1970 through December 10, 1973 during the Vietnam era. Although Ventura served with Underwater Demolition Team 12 during his time on active duty, he was never a full-time member of a SEAL team. However, Naval Special Warfare policy states that Ventura, just like any other Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL graduate, has earned and thus deserves the title of SEAL. His overseas service was in Subic Bay, Philippines and off the coast of Vietnam but he did not see combat.

Credit: Wiki

That good enough for you? ;)

I wasn't asking for credentials, I was asking if anyone really cared if Ventura is a legit 'tough guy' as this is a thread about who people think would win in a street fight between Cena and New Jack.:xyx

So you just wasted your time searching Wiki.;) :lol

Guest Thirteen
Ooooh, deep.

And spoken like a guy who has had the crap kicked out of him several times. :lol

ALL HAIL THE GREATNESS THAT IS MR FILL!!!!:worship :lol

And Alpha Male that was all I was trying to get at(even though in my opinion New Jack would win).

But you posted it better. Well said.

Edited by Thirteen

Guest Jack

So far in 13 pages of this thread, I've not seen one reason why New Jack would win.

1. New Jack has killer instinct. Doesn't mean he would win the slightest.

2. New Jack is tough. No counter argument can be made. it's not like New Jack is so tough, and we know Cena is weak, or even tougher. There can be nothing to counter that with, so therefore, it's a useless point.

3. New Jack is a killer. Again, it's not a legit reason as to why he is tough. I could kill someone, but it doesn't make me Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Now, we know for a fact that New Jack is in terrible shape. He has a bad back, messed up knees, brain damage, and is blind in one eye. John Cena is inprime psyhical condition, has no injuries, and is faster, and stronger than New Jack.

Even if Cena isn't as tough, we have seen in boxing, or MMA, that when great fighters, such as Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Roberto Duran or Evander Holyfield carry on when they arn't in great condition, they have been killed by fighters, who are nowhere near as talented as the one-time greats where. So even if we take all the pro-New Jack argument for granted, what's to say, now that he is run down, he would stand a chance?

What's the point of this thread anymore? We all know that FINLAY would rip every single name mentioned in this thread to pieces' date=' put them back together, do it again, and then have his way with your girlfriend. If you didn't have one, he'd find you one.[/quote']That's a point I'm making. Finlay was tough from World Of sport right up until WCW, and still is now. If he had the injuries New Jack would have, chances are he would get ripped apart by a younger, faster, stronger wrestler, such as John Cena. Not saying he would, but I'm just connecting the two cases.
Edited by Jack

Guest Jung

Cause its a fight where anything goes, thats why everyone's giving New Jack the better chance.

Your talking about great fighters in an organised sport with rules. We are talking about fighting with no rules, and merely going on any evidence to suggest who has the ability to do what it takes in fights.

True Cena might destroy him, but there's no evidence to suggest he'd pound the crap out of him. You say that NJ having a killer instinct would mean nothing, yet Cena being bulky means he'll win?

I'd place money Finlay would destroy Cena now. Doesn't matter if he's younger, faster and stronger, if he doesn't now how to use those advantages does it?