Who is tougher?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is tougher?

• New Jack
    • John Cena
    • Who the hell cares?
    • This thread makes my head hurt

Guest Thirteen
This discussion started on the rvd ons2 thread' date=' so i wanted to throw it out to everyone at two[ just to make it clear im talking about a shoot ']. In my opinion New jack would get ripped apart by Cena. New jack has never been a legit tough guy the rumours about him are just that.... rumours. The only time he starts a fight with someone is when he can hit them from behind, or when he knows they either cant or wont fight back. He's a bully and a coward. What does everyone else think?

Just replied to this in another thread Because I've only just noticed this one so I'll post it again.

New Jack is a former bounty hunter with kills to his name.

On top of that the majority of wrestlers in the business are scared shitless of him(that should tell you something right there).

The brother is legitamate, Cena is a body-building wrestler.

Can you see the difference?

If not let me break it down for you:

Cena could not survive prison, New Jack has(on more then one occassion).

Cena could not survive on the streets, New Jack can.

Cena is not sadistic enough or have the killer instinct that's needed to survive a REAL fight in the street.

I dont know what you consider a real street fight but where I come from you bite a persons ear off, Stamp on their groin repeatedly, stick a knife into the navel area and proceed to rip upwards, you stick a broken bottle into their eye socket, you stick a cork screw into their kidneys, you smash their nose in repeatedly with a knuckle duster.

This aint MMA or UFC it's the STREETS.

Something Cena has no idea about apart from watching MTV listening to Tupac and watching over the top 'Hood' movies to try and perfect his character.

The guys a college student from Massachusettes(sp?) or wherever who started bodybuilding and wrestling.

Me and my friends used to knock out bodybuilding bouncers who were supposedly Kick Boxers etc on a regular basis(TRUE STORY) and that's by no means me bragging because anyone can get their head kicked in at anytime no one's Superman including me. But that's just an honest example.

It's not about the size or conditioning. It's about the mind state, the willingness to go just that bit further and do what the next man wont that determine the outcome my friend.

You need to have lived a certain life and been through certain experiences to acquire that type of mentality and disposition.

Something Cena has not done.

All you *****s who actually feed into that Thuganomics BS make me laugh.

You actually believe in his gimmick.

Why don't you try rewinding back to when he was wearing those baby blue trunks and wack ass gimmick and then come back here and try and legitamise your fake thug hero.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just replied to this in another thread Because I've only just noticed this one so I'll post it again.

I definately dont buy into cenas gimmick quite frankly the guy is a fraud. i also wouldnt dispute what your saying about someones mind set, it doesnt matter how big or small you are being tough does have a lot to do with how far you are willing to go. i just dont think this applies to new jack i personally think the guy is as big a fake as cena is. If you forget about his in ring exploits for a minute, [which are impressive] the guy is anything but tough as its been well documented that he chooses carefully who he picks on. Like i said when i started this thread hes a bully and coward!!!

Guest Thirteen
I definately dont buy into cenas gimmick quite frankly the guy is a fraud. i also wouldnt dispute what your saying about someones mind set' date=' it doesnt matter how big or small you are being tough does have a lot to do with how far you are willing to go. i just dont think this applies to new jack i personally think the guy is as big a fake as cena is. If you forget about his in ring exploits for a minute, [which are impressive'] the guy is anything but tough as its been well documented that he chooses carefully who he picks on. Like i said when i started this thread hes a bully and coward!!!

I disagree... to be a bounty hunter(especially in a place like America where there is no gun control) you have to be anything but a coward or a bully(a bully is a coward).:xyx

And cowards don't tend to last very long in prisons either.:xyx

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

New Jack would kill Cena in a heartbeat simple really, Cena is not a legit tough guy and New Jack is (its not just rumours) he as has been said used to be a bounty hunter, he has killed guys before he also calls people out face to face, when he left ECW (after it folded) he went to CZW where alot of the guys didn't like ECW wrestlers, he told them all on his first night there, "anyone who has a problem with me we can go to the parking lot right now and have it out, but after that there is no **** about me being form ECW ok" he never attacked anyone from behind

Cena would not stand a chance in a real fight at all

I disagree... to be a bounty hunter(especially in a place like America where there is no gun control) you have to be anything but a coward or a bully(a bully is a coward).:xyx

And cowards don't tend to last very long in prisons either.:xyx

so do you know new jack? how do you know how he got on in prison?You obviously buy into the new jack gimmick more than any cena marks buy into his charatcter!! I also wasnt aware that if you were a bounty hunter it made you incapable of bullying or behaving cowardly, do you have documented evidence or is it just made up like the rest of your post!!!!

The only guy tougher than New jack is Tracy Smothers. True story that Jack is actually scared of the guy.......

Notice I said tougher rather than a better fighter? But I still cant see Cena beating New Jack, honestly I cant.

Lawrence please watch how you talk to people, dont cross the line OK. ;)

Simple fact is that New Jack is a former bounty hunter with two acceptable and legal homicides to his name (being that he had to kill or be killed) and is a tough sod with no wrestling abilty but a real sense of sadism and a streak of nastiness that Mr. Cena can never match up too...

Cena on the other hand grew up in Mass, had a nice suburban life and went to college where as far as I know he wasn't shot at nor lived the 'thug life' he used to profess...

In a situation like this I'd call New Jack the tougher man.

The only guy tougher than New jack is Tracy Smothers. True story that Jack is actually scared of the guy.......

Notice I said tougher rather than a better fighter? But I still cant see Cena beating New Jack, honestly I cant.

Lawrence please watch how you talk to people, dont cross the line OK. ;)

sorry!

I reckon Cena would take New Jack in a fair fight. He's much bigger and stronger and seeing as I haven't seen any of them in a real fight I would have to assume that Cena would win. Much like how JBL would probably kick Tracy Smothers' ass.

I reckon Cena would take New Jack in a fair fight. He's much bigger and stronger and seeing as I haven't seen any of them in a real fight I would have to assume that Cena would win. Much like how JBL would probably kick Tracy Smothers' ass.

No such thing as a fair fight... anyone who thinks of sticking to the 'Queensbury rules' out on the streets or in a fight is insane...

New Jack would fight dirty and take Cena down as I'm sure his previous bountys didn't want to come willingly...

Guest Slim Jim
I'm sure Cena is pretty tough and strong (being a body builder before wrestling I think), but New Jack is one phsyco S.O.B. and would find a way of tearing Cena apart.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I'm sure Cena is pretty tough and strong (being a body builder before wrestling I think)' date=' but New Jack is one phsyco S.O.B. and would find a way of tearing Cena apart.[/quote']

Its like I was told by my dad... "Crazy beats big every time" :D

Thirteen, I've got to say, none of your post means anthing in a fight. So, he apparently killed two people. anyone can pull a trigger. He's from the streets, so are millions of other people worldwide, and they are bitches aswell. Vitali Klitschko has a degree. He'd murder New Jack, in about 3 seconds. My point there is, that being rich, doesn't mean you arn't tough.

And, the main point of it is, we don't know anything about Cena's past. He could make Charles Manson look the Pope. It's all right saying New Jack did this, and that, but there can be no counter points to it all.

All we can go on, is physical attributes, and Cena has a lot more than a broken down, New Jack. Simple as. He's taller, he's stronger, he's faster, and most importantly, he isn't falling to pieces.

New Jack would dominate the fight for a while, then Cena would OVERCOME THE ODDS and make him tap out to the STFU.

This is all moot of course, as they had a fight in December 2004 in a club, resulting in Cena being stabbed. New Jack told us at an indy show in front of 30 people when he was possible tripping balls, who are you to doubt he was the attacker?

Young was a bounty hunter before he became a professional wrestler. He claims to have committed four justifiable homicides in the line of duty.

Young trained under Ray Candy and debuted in 1993 in the Memphis, Tennessee-based United States Wrestling Association, where he adopted the name New Jack. He went on to form a tag team named The Gangstas with Mustafa Saed in Smoky Mountain Wrestling. The Gangstas took part in several controversial angles, on one occasion using affirmative action to enable them to win matches with a two count, not the conventional three count. They engaged in a long feud with the Rock 'N Roll Express (Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson).

In 1995, The Gangstas left SMW and joined the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Extreme Championship Wrestling promotion. They won the ECW Tag Team Championships twice before Saed left the company in 1997. New Jack then formed a new tag team with John Kronus known as The Gangstanators, and went on to win a third ECW Tag Team Championship.

New Jack was involved in the Mass Transit Incident on November 23, 1996 in Revere, Massachusetts. The Gangstas were scheduled to face D-Von Dudley and Axl Rotten, but Rotten had missed the event. For whatever reason, Axl Rotten could not make it to the show (In the 2005 documentary Forever Hardcore, New Jack said he thinks something happened with Axl's grandmother, which forced Axl to not make it). Rotten was replaced with "Mass Transit" Erich Kulas; an obese, untrained seventeen-year-old who convinced booker Paul Heyman that he was nineteen and had been trained by the veteran Killer Kowalski. In the course of the match, New Jack attempted to blade Kulas, but inadvertedly cut through an artery, causing him to begin bleeding profusely. Kulas was hospitalised as a result, eventually receiving fifty stitches. New Jack was charged with aggravated assault stemming from the incident, but was acquitted. Kulas subsequently sued New Jack and ECW for damages in July 1998, but lost the case. He died in 2002 of unrelated causes.

On March 13, 2000, New Jack suffered brain damage and was permanently blinded in his right eye when he and his opponent, Vic Grimes, fell off a scaffold, missed the tables that were supposed to absorb the force of their fall, and landed on the floor (with Grimes landing on New Jack's head). In an XPW rematch shortly after ECW went out of business, New Jack threw Vic Grimes off the scaffolding, and Grimes plummeted forty feet into the ring. The stunt did not work out as planned, as Grimes did not go through all four tables that were intended to break his fall and ended up dislocating his ankle on a rope. In the 2005 documentary Forever Hardcore, New Jack claimed that he had intentionally thrown Grimes too hard in the hopes that he would be injured or die.

After ECW declared bankruptcy in April 2001, New Jack began wrestling on the independent circuit. In 2002 he wrestled for Xtreme Pro Wrestling, and in 2003, he made multiple appearances with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. On October 9, 2004 he was arrested following a match in Jacksonville, Florida in which he repeatedly stabbed his opponent (the charges were later dropped after the victim insisted that the stabbing was planned). New Jack appeared at the ECW reunion show, Hardcore Homecoming, on June 10, 2005, and was scheduled to appear at ECW One Night Stand 2005 two days later, but was prevented from entering the state of New York due to an outstanding warrant.

Right going off this lets see... Four justifiable homicides (although self proclaimed), a history of violence in and out of the ring against opponents that is not part of the script and on the con side of things bodily injury and brain damage due to the Scaffold match in XPW...

Now Cena...

John Felix Anthony Cena, Jr. (born April 23, 1977 in West Newbury, Massachusetts), better known to wrestling fans simply as John Cena, is an Italian-American professional wrestler, rap music artist, and currently performs for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) on the RAW brand, where he is the currently married to Chaingang_chick WWE Champion. Cena brought the once SmackDown!-exclusive WWE Championship belt to RAW on June 6, 2005 when he was drafted to RAW during the 2005 Draft. Cena has released a music CD, You Can't See Me, with Tha Trademarc, and has performed live concerts with Tha Trademarc and Bumpy Knuckles.

Before his professional wrestling career, John Cena was a bodybuilder, college football player, a team captain and All-American center for Division III at Springfield College. While at Springfield, he earned a degree in exercise physiology.

So Cena is younger, mentally and phsyically fitter and faster and is strong...

But has no real fight training or history of violence apart from wrestling and one kayfabe incident to cover his absence to film a role and then come back and murder Carlito for the US belt...

Ah sod it... lets get a pool of money going and pay them to settle it... just so long as it's not in New York as New Jack ain't allowed in that city!

Guest MrFill

But remember that a couple of years back, Cena was stabbed in the kidneys - and there's now no scar.

So, Cena is an incredibly fast healer - New Jack would punch him, and the bruise would be gone before New Jack could hit him again...

Or maybe not.

Guest Craig
Yes, but you must remember, Cena has the Chain Gang backing him. If New Jack wants some, he can come get some. Chain Gang 4 life. \mm/