Who is tougher?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is tougher?

• New Jack
    • John Cena
    • Who the hell cares?
    • This thread makes my head hurt

Guest PHIZZLE
New Jack would dominate the fight for a while, then Cena would OVERCOME THE ODDS and make him tap out to the STFU.

This is all moot of course, as they had a fight in December 2004 in a club, resulting in Cena being stabbed. New Jack told us at an indy show in front of 30 people when he was possible tripping balls, who are you to doubt he was the attacker?

It was later revealed to be jesus Carlito's bodyguard :lol

As for who would win who frikking knows Phil and grant Mitchell would kick both their asses :lol

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Thirteen
Thirteen, I've got to say, none of your post means anthing in a fight. So, he apparently killed two people. anyone can pull a trigger. He's from the streets, so are millions of other people worldwide, and they are bitches aswell. Vitali Klitschko has a degree. He'd murder New Jack, in about 3 seconds. My point there is, that being rich, doesn't mean you arn't tough.

And, the main point of it is, we don't know anything about Cena's past. He could make Charles Manson look the Pope. It's all right saying New Jack did this, and that, but there can be no counter points to it all.

All we can go on, is physical attributes, and Cena has a lot more than a broken down, New Jack. Simple as. He's taller, he's stronger, he's faster, and most importantly, he isn't falling to pieces.

And what I'm saying is physical attributes don't mean **** in a REAL fight. How many times have we got to go over this?

It's about the mentality/mindstate, are you willing to do what the next man wont?

Not giving a **** about yourself or anyone else for that matter.

Not knowing/caring when you've overstepped the mark or gone from being totally justified in your actions of violence to just plain psychotic and sadistic.

If you can't see that I can only assume that you've been lucky enough to have never had to come into contact with someone like that or been forced to become it yourself in order to survive.

And yeah you're right maybe New Jack is a gimmick but since this is a 'what if?' scenario we can only work with the information that is available to us. And on paper(in regards to a REAL, STREET fight) New Jack most definitley has the upper hand.

(That coupled with the fact that many of the so-called 'tough guys' in pro wrestling are legitamately scared of the guy).

That was my point.:xyx

Edited by Thirteen

No' date=' he's not a fraud, it's a gimmick... You're only a fraud if you are claiming to really be that, not if it's,in effect, a role you are playing.[/quote']

thats your opinion, mine is that he is a fraud. I would also like to say i'm very confused as to why people have brought up new jack having been a bounty hunter [allegedly commiting homicide], weapons he would use and the fact that the guy wouldn't know where to draw the line. The fact that he is not all there mentally doesn't make him a hardman, being an armed bounty hunter doesnt make him a hardman[while i wouldn't dispute it takes extreme mental toughness to cope with killing a man his ability to pull a trigger isn't an added physical attribute therefore wouldnt help him in a fight]. I started this thread speculating who would win in a fight between cena and new jack. I gave my opinion which hasnt changed in a straight up fight cena would rip new jack apart. If anyone thinks differently they obviously haven't seen the condition new jack's body is in now.

thats your opinion' date=' mine is that he is a fraud.[/quote']

Actually by that reasoning all actors and 99% of wrestlers are frauds as they are only playing a role.

I would also like to say i'm very confused as to why people have brought up new jack having been a bounty hunter [allegedly commiting homicide], weapons he would use and the fact that the guy wouldn't know where to draw the line.

That would be becouse he has PROVEN he is tough and is ready to do anything to win. He isnt scared of hurting people and isnt scared of being hurt.

The fact that he is not all there mentally doesn't make him a hardman, being an armed bounty hunter doesnt make him a hardman[while i wouldn't dispute it takes extreme mental toughness to cope with killing a man his ability to pull a trigger isn't an added physical attribute therefore wouldnt help him in a fight].

No, but 'not being all there' certainly has the effect of reducing his humanitarian aspects, the guy is much more likely to lose it and not give a damn. Most human beings will not go that far, and from all accounts Cena is too nice of a guy to lose it like that.

I started this thread speculating who would win in a fight between cena and new jack. I gave my opinion which hasnt changed in a straight up fight cena would rip new jack apart. If anyone thinks differently they obviously haven't seen the condition new jack's body is in now.

Cena just doesnt have that killer instinct, I just cant see him being able to keep New Jack down. And as for his body, belive me its not all about physical attributes. watch almost any MMA DVd to see the truth of that statement.

Guest MrFill

Having seen a fight outside a pub, where one guy said that he knew some martial arts, so he could defend himself, the other guy was just FUMING with rage and didn't care - the guy who could "defend himself" got taken down by a nutter charging at him, and then laying rights and lefts in with absolutely zero precision. The only thing the trained guy could do was try to cover up.

When your opponent doesn't care about their own well-being, then they're more dangerous (like the cornered rat analogy), so you have no idea what they're going to do - and muscles mean very little when you've got someone just raging on you.

Oh, and as for the whole "he's got more muscles" bit - because of this, he's also got less flexibility, so he's bound to be less agile than a less "roided" guy.

Guest Steve O

Mr. Fill I dont believe that Cena is on the roids.

New Jack is older slower broken down out of shape moron who is proud of killing people. I believe Cena is to quick too strong and in great condition and would just beat him down or just tire him out maybe 10 years ago New Jack would have kickd his ass but not know.

Guest Danny Styles
Yeah Thirteen but its pretty common knowledge that he isnt

he isn't now because of the testing methinks

but he definately has been in the past

Guest Danny Styles
Yeah he was before he cam to the wwe and about half a year into it

funny, my guess would have been up untill WWE implemented the drug policy

you could tell becasue you could clearly see on TV he had back acne which is a sign of steroid use

I'd be willing to place all the money in the world that New Jack would destroy Cena.

New Jack would be willing to go further simple as that. If its a fight, where anything goes, then he wins hands down, because he has a killer instinct and a ridiculous pain threshold. Cena's roided up, and has a wonderful middle class background, I doubt he'd last too long.

A trained fighter would destroy New Jack cause he knows how to, but Cena, a former bodybuilder? Thats like saying Arnie could beat Tracy Smothers.

Guest Thirteen
So if you have something good to say about cena it automatically makes you a cena mark does it?

No but if a person refuses to look at things objectively, then you take a look at his sig and it explains why... Then hell yeah your a Cena Mark.

Especially when the person has admited to being one.:xyx

Everyone who has been here for a while knows that I actually like Cena and his spinning titles(unlike most:lol).:D

I truly believe that if he was allowed to write his own raps again and go back to being an Antihero(which is what a Thug is anyway) that he'd have the potential to take Trips place as the no 1 guy in the business in the future.

He has the potential to be the next Rock/Austin/Hogan in my opinion.

It's just the shoddy booking and writing that's holding him back.:xyx

Get your facts straight before you jump on someones back because they might turn around and smack you.;) :lol

Guest MrFill
Get your facts straight before you jump on someones back because they might turn around and smack you.;) :lol

Just like New Jack would with Cena. :lol