lawrence619

Who is tougher?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is tougher?

• New Jack
    • John Cena
    • Who the hell cares?
    • This thread makes my head hurt

No but if a person refuses to look at things objectively, then you take a look at his sig and it explains why... Then hell yeah your a Cena Mark.

Especially when the person has admited to being one.:xyx

Everyone who has been here for a while knows that I actually like Cena and his spinning titles(unlike most:lol).:D

I truly believe that if he was allowed to write his own raps again and go back to being an Antihero(which is what a Thug is anyway) that he'd have the potential to take Trips place as the no 1 guy in the business in the future.

He has the potential to be the next Rock/Austin/Hogan in my opinion.

It's just the shoddy booking and writing that's holding him back.:xyx

Get your facts straight before you jump on someones back because they might turn around and smack you.;) :lol

Thats spot on really, I mean I heard no criticisms about Cena when he was heel, and I think most people here just want him to be heel so he can do his best work once again. He has the potential to be the number 1 man if he is just a good heel like before Survivor Series 03.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Ill pretty much go along with what everyone else has said New Jack would hammer Cena into the ground and then some, hes a looper.......

Yes...Everyone except you' date=' who for some reason thinks Cena would win on erm what grounds??[/quote']

It's fair enough saying New Jack, is so tough, but there is nothing to counter it with, to say Cena isn't as tough, or is tougher. If you have an obscure football team, you have never heard of, againgst Man City, would it be fair to say City will win? No, of course not. Obviously they are two different cases, but it's the same principal.

And then my other point is, we do know that New Jack is a psyhical wreck, and Cena is in his prime. He is a lot quicker, stronger, and has no limitations. New Jack has a bad back, bad knees, blind in one eye, and supposedly has brain damage. He may be nuts, and if he was winning, maybe he would have more of the killer instinct than Cena - I'm not desputing that, but that's not to say he would win.

Having seen a fight outside a pub, where one guy said that he knew some martial arts, so he could defend himself, the other guy was just FUMING with rage and didn't care - the guy who could "defend himself" got taken down by a nutter charging at him, and then laying rights and lefts in with absolutely zero precision. The only thing the trained guy could do was try to cover up.

When your opponent doesn't care about their own well-being, then they're more dangerous (like the cornered rat analogy), so you have no idea what they're going to do - and muscles mean very little when you've got someone just raging on you.

Oh, and as for the whole "he's got more muscles" bit - because of this, he's also got less flexibility, so he's bound to be less agile than a less "roided" guy.

True-no matter how trained you are, you WILL hold back to a certain point, if you're tunning on pure rage, you have no such restraints.

It's fair enough saying New Jack, is so tough, but there is nothing to counter it with, to say Cena isn't as tough, or is tougher. If you have an obscure football team, you have never heard of, againgst Man City, would it be fair to say City will win? No, of course not. Obviously they are two different cases, but it's the same principal.

And then my other point is, we do know that New Jack is a psyhical wreck, and Cena is in his prime. He is a lot quicker, stronger, and has no limitations. New Jack has a bad back, bad knees, blind in one eye, and supposedly has brain damage. He may be nuts, and if he was winning, maybe he would have more of the killer instinct than Cena - I'm not desputing that, but that's not to say he would win.

However if you are talking in footballing terms, on the idea of fighting with killer instincts and just fighting in general, I do believe New Jack would be more like a Barcelona or Arsenal, and if they play someone who we have never really heard of as football fans, they can't be that good seeing that we hear about the best teams all the time in the world. However I do understand your point on the physical presence of New Jack now as we all know Cena has the advantage on physical shape right now.

Thing is though Cena's given or has no possible evidence to suggest he's tough. Never has he been in anything like a situation like New Jack has. New Jack has proven insane credentials, thus surely he's a proven opponent. Cena is more like a Coventry City. Against a major team, they'll probably get beaten, but might win, with a 1 in 40 chance.

I think regardless of Cena being in a better shape, I just don't think he's got that killer instinct which would be vital. The fact that New Jack has limitations makes it worse, because he has a ridiculous pain threshold. For instance Cena could kick him in the knee and proper hurt him, but Jack would continue. If Jack did the same to Cena, chances are Cena would give in.

Thats the principle difference for me.

Guest Dave7g
people realize new jack was a bounty hunter? hes been shot??

Obviously new jack

I agree with Craig, if new Jack can't see him how is he going to hit him? And if Cena confuses New Jack by calling him gay in some way, New Jack would be so pwned he would just run away.

And New Jack has been shot at, and Cena is infinetley Jealous of this fact, as he knows that if he was shot he would have sold about 2 million more copies of that dead horse he called a cd. If Cena really wants to be shot, i'm sure there are a lot of volunteers around.

Yes...Everyone except you' date=' who for some reason thinks Cena would win on erm what grounds??[/quote']

On the grounds that Cena's bigger, stronger, and in exceptional physical shape. Compared to new jack who is a broken down wreck!!!

What's your reasoning to new jack winning? Oh yeah i forgot he's loopy, so being crazy makes you tough now does it?

Guest MrFill
I find it funny' date=' that you think Cena is tougher than New Jack, yet you still voted for New Jack.[/quote']

Maybe he's just arguing for the sake of it. :P

Guest MrFill

Oh yes, the "my brother" defense. We've all heard that before. :P :D

Next you'll be saying that it was "your brother" who has been saying that Cena would beat New Jack as well.

Oh yes, the "my brother" defense. We've all heard that before. :P :D

Next you'll be saying that it was "your brother" who has been saying that Cena would beat New Jack as well.

Yeah he agrees cena would rip new jack apart!

Also mr perfect i find it funny that you would vote who the hell cares, yet still take an interest in the topic and how i voted!!

Guest Dave7g
Yeah he agrees cena would rip new jack apart!

Also mr perfect i find it funny that you would vote who the hell cares, yet still take an interest in the topic and how i voted!!

I find it hillairious that I voted that this thread make my head hurt, when infact my head doesn't hurt at all, it's a work. It's called selling people!

On the grounds that Cena's bigger, stronger, and in exceptional physical shape. Compared to new jack who is a broken down wreck!!!

What's your reasoning to new jack winning? Oh yeah i forgot he's loopy, so being crazy makes you tough now does it?

If New Jack can carry on going with broken ankles and possibly blindness following balcony falls, I'm pretty sure he'd get up after Cena punched him. Whether Cena would get up, after New Jack just went insane on him, is another story.

Size and condition would have nothing to do with it, in a fight involving 2 guys with no fight training. Its simply more about who can take more, and who will do whatever it takes to win.

If New Jack can carry on going with broken ankles and possibly blindness following balcony falls, I'm pretty sure he'd get up after Cena punched him. Whether Cena would get up, after New Jack just went insane on him, is another story.

Size and condition would have nothing to do with it, in a fight involving 2 guys with no fight training. Its simply more about who can take more, and who will do whatever it takes to win.

Yeah that's what it comes down do. When will Cena give in, and will New Jack ever stay down?

Guest carlito is cool
I dont see this as being as 1 sided as most are assuming it would be. For one you can never say for certain that 1 guy will beat another because if Cena landed a good clean shot on Jacks jaw he would be out and wouldn't be getting back up no matter how crazy he was and vice versa. Cena has the physical advantages and New Jack is broken down. New Jack is a former bounty hunter but so is Dog and i wouldn't class him as a tough guy he is always hiding behind his wife or son for christ sake! (Dog the Bounty Hunter Bravo channel 124) New Jack can take nasty bumps in wrestling matches but that means nothing when you have a 270lb guy cracking his fist into your jaw or over the bridge of your nose if he connects properly you wont get up. I actually think Cena has a fair chance in this one if he needed to get dirty he could just as anyone could when put in a desperate situation. Just trying to even it out a little im not saying Cena would kick his ass because i don't no enough about either guy having legitimate 1 on 1 street fights but i would give him a fair shot.