lawrence619

Who is tougher?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is tougher?

• New Jack
    • John Cena
    • Who the hell cares?
    • This thread makes my head hurt

that has absolutely ZERO bearing on how someone would throw a punch in a legitimate fight.

And if you actually bothered to read my entire post... that's exactly the point I was making :xyx

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest carlito is cool
And if you actually bothered to read my entire post... that's exactly the point I was making :xyx

My mistake :xyx

Guest carlito is cool
That's cool. You just struck a cord with me when you brought in Foley. :xyx

I gathered that :lol

I like Foley to i met him at NEC just over a month ago he is a good guy.

So being middle class makes you weak, does it?

Being in the best shape of your life, and young, puts you at a disadvantage to an old wreck does it?

And being crazy is better than being big and strong? Mike Tyson is infinitely more crazy than New Jack, and Mike Tyson got his ass handed to him by Danny Williams.

Size, shape, strength, power, age, has EVERYTHING to do with how tough you are. Everything.

Don't get me wrong, if New Jack got Cena in the position so he could "ruin him" I've no doubt Cena would be in "terminal trouble", if you know what I mean.

Stop being so idealistic people. Cena, the bigger, stronger, more powerful, more, physically fit man would have the advantage. I'm not saying he would definitely win but he WOULD have the advantage.

EDIT: One question though -

If New Jack was WWE Champion and John Cena was an Indy star, would you still give the same answers?

Cheers!

Edited by Boyo

Guest MrFill
And being crazy is better than being big and strong? Mike Tyson is infinitely more crazy than New Jack' date=' and Mike Tyson got his ass handed to him by Danny Williams.[/quote']

But he was beaten in a boxing ring, where he had to follow strict rules - not a street fight where he could have just charged him and bitten his ear off. :P

Guest Steve O

Im still saying in a real fight Cena could just charge at NJ and take him down and overpower him and just pound on NJ.

And all round tough guys I would have to go with Angle not now but 1996 to 2001 even further maybe the guy is awesomely quick and would just break anyone even the mighty Paul Orndorf and Rick Rude just because he isnt an a mean bully or need to prove he is tough doenst mean he is not a legit tough hardman.

Guest Deviatic Trauma

I remember Kurt saying that everyone would be wary of The Angle brothers, I mean why does it really matter who would win in a fight, I mean i wouldn't wanna see them fight. What would it prove really? and what puropose would it have plus it would probably cause a lot of controversity and a lot of problems that both guys could probably do. PLus i think Cena is the bigger and better man, he would probably decline which a lot of you would probably call him a pussy for but to me that would be the bigger and better thing to do and would earn him a lot of respect, although Cena has my respect, sure he may not be a great wrestler but he isn't a bad person or kills people and act like it's something to be proud of, sure your gonna get on my ass but alot of people have jumped on the hate bandwagon. A lot of you say you hate Cena yet you dont even know the guy so how can you judge him!! He handles the situations he's in greatly, sure he could go on the net and berate the fans for not cheering him but he doesn't, he carries on.

Im not a Cena mark, im just defneding the guy cus im sick of everyone bashing the guy, it really isn't fair the guy works hard and if alot of you who knock him actually tried to do what he did and have the pressure he has , i could almost guarrentee that you would crumble under it.

Guest Hemme
I remember Kurt saying that everyone would be wary of The Angle brothers, I mean why does it really matter who would win in a fight, I mean i wouldn't wanna see them fight. What would it prove really? and what puropose would it have plus it would probably cause a lot of controversity and a lot of problems that both guys could probably do. PLus i think Cena is the bigger and better man, he would probably decline which a lot of you would probably call him a pussy for but to me that would be the bigger and better thing to do and would earn him a lot of respect, although Cena has my respect, sure he may not be a great wrestler but he isn't a bad person or kills people and act like it's something to be proud of, sure your gonna get on my ass but alot of people have jumped on the hate bandwagon. A lot of you say you hate Cena yet you dont even know the guy so how can you judge him!! He handles the situations he's in greatly, sure he could go on the net and berate the fans for not cheering him but he doesn't, he carries on.

Im not a Cena mark, im just defneding the guy cus im sick of everyone bashing the guy, it really isn't fair the guy works hard and if alot of you who knock him actually tried to do what he did and have the pressure he has , i could almost guarrentee that you would crumble under it.

Dude, good points, but I don't think most people are having a go at Cena, it's just he's the name on the page. As I said Cena could be a tough guy but New Jack is proven to be legitamatly tough. I'd wager if you substituted the name Cena with Triple H, HBK, Austin & many other names I expect the same outcome.

Guest Thirteen

What are you on about mate?

Obviously you must be reading a completely different thread from everyone else. People have been debating/fantasizing about who would win out of New Jack and Cena in a Street Fight.

This thread came about because in another thread this topic came up, and there were quite a few varied opinions.:xyx

If you go back up this page I'm certain you will see varied opinions as to why and who they think would win.

Even I(who thinks Cena would lose) gave Cena his dues on this thread.

So why don't you check a WHOLE thread instead of the one or two proceeding your own post before you start throwing your bottle out of your pram.:xyx

Guest Thirteen
Sooo... being able to continue a match, worked or not, after falling onto exploding C4 wrapped in barbed wire says nothing about your threshold for pain, and will? I'm saying while it's worked, it's nothing to be dismissed like how hard someone throws a punch in a worked match.

Mick Foley is in no way a bad ass. He comes off as a genuine nice guy actually, but he can take a beating and not let it get to him like others might.

Mick Foley is nothing like Mr Gunn!:P

Seriously though most 'Bad Asses' as you put it don't actually look or walk around like they're that damn tough.

They just handle business when it's time to. Some of the most dangerous guys in the world are quite small and from an asthetic point of view arent really that much to look at.

Guest big smithers

Some of the most dangerous guys in the world are quite small and from an asthetic point of view arent really that much to look at.

I have found this to be the case in life also. It's an old one but a true one "It's not the size of a dog in a fight, it's the size of the fight in a dog".

New Jack would hammer Cena. Plain and simple. Cena's credentials are nowhere near New Jack's. End of story.

Guest horsemansmiler

im afraid New jack would have to win.

Ill change my mind when cena take a scoffold bump soory correct that when cena takes a bump! and has liscenced kills to his name.

Youth has nothing to do with it. You can be as young as you want and still get Knocked out by someone older

Guest GreZ
New Jack is probably tougher than Cena, but I don't really care, so you can guess what I voted

Guest Danny Styles

well Cena can't afford to mess his face up or risk getting it scarred because then he'll risk loosing his only fans who can afford to buy his stuff, the girls

sure he'll still have the little boys, but they will still like him, but boys under ten can't afford to buy much in the way of tickets