Martial Arts

The Big Show vs The Great Khali?

Guest Dicky

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the HiTman

I thought about this the other day. If you think hard enough and have a good enough imagination and are clued up to how the WWF worked in the mid-late 80's then this could be a legendary match...despite how crap it would be...think Hogan/Andre but bring it down just a few levels.

oh and lmfao BRM

Guest Dickie Hyde
I'd happily prefer to pay 8 Euros to see Kanes "film" than to see these two pieces of crap wasting my time.

:lol Ditto! Although I actually think Kane's biography... I mean film looks pretty good! Am I the only one? Russ dont answer that!

Guest SuperKick Kid
You never know. I hope the match ends up being surprisingly good. It could be if they do it right. Just think, those two monsters throwing each other around the ring. It could be awesome.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
You never know. I hope the match ends up being surprisingly good. It could be if they do it right. Just think' date=' those two monsters throwing each other around the ring. It could be awesome.[/quote']

It could be... but wouldn't :P

They wouldn't throw each other around so much as get tired out hitting eachother and generally standing in one place alot :D

Guest porridge
I have to laugh when Michael Cole says we've never seen anyone or anything like The Great Khali (anyone else think that is a rubbish name?!). I just feel like tapping him on the shoulder and asking if he remembers the 7ft dude who used to wander round the place before last year's draft. :P

I have to laugh when Michael Cole says we've never seen anyone or anything like The Great Khali (anyone else think that is a rubbish name?!). I just feel like tapping him on the shoulder and asking if he remembers the 7ft dude who used to wander round the place before last year's draft. :P

as well the 7ft7 giant gonzales we seen for a few months a few years ago.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
as well the 7ft7 giant gonzales we seen for a few months a few years ago.

7ft 7 where the hell did you get that figure from?? he was big but no where near 7ft7

Guest Dave7g
7ft 7 where the hell did you get that figure from?? he was big but no where near 7ft7

Vince told us that he was 7ft 7, and we are supposed to believe everything that Vince says, like a cage is 15 foot high when really its no more than 10. And the drop from the apron to the floor is 6 feet, and that wrestlers arent wrestlers, oh no, they are in fact superstars.

Don't believe Vince.

Vince told us that he was 7ft 7, and we are supposed to believe everything that Vince says, like a cage is 15 foot high when really its no more than 10. And the drop from the apron to the floor is 6 feet, and that wrestlers arent wrestlers, oh no, they are in fact superstars.

Don't believe Vince.

No instead believe dave7g for he is far more informed on the working's of wwe than vince could ever be!!!