Fan Clubs (beta)

Same-sex dancing

Murph

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slim Jim
You might as well say I live in Paris' date=' I know nothing about Cornwall.[/quote']

It's surrounded by a big wall... made of corn...

Guest Hemme

Nah, it isnt a big deal, when your out, had a few drinks, you mess about. Dancing with a guy is a laugh especially if its a mate, it's only a bit of fun.

Although two women dancing does have an erotic feel to it.

:xyx

Men DIRTY dancing might be...interesting...but other than that, whats the issue? Mind you, the guys I've gone out drinking with tend to sit there and watch my drink, my female mates and I trained them well...But if we all dance, then its guys and girls together-just one huge dancing orgy!

Guest Bluestiger99
My idea of dancing is moshing, and there is nothing wrong with a couple of guys moshing together. Other than that, me and dancing don't get along to well.

Guest MrFill
But if we all dance' date=' then its guys and girls together-just one huge dancing orgy![/quote']

An orgy while dancing you say? So, are we going to the club during the meet up? :D

An orgy while dancing you say? So' date=' are we going to the club during the meet up? :D[/quote']

If you want to see DC and Darkstar in an orgy, then we really should be changing the title of this thread to "Mr Fills Weird Obsessions".

Guest Dave7g
Obviously a bad dancer.

I never dance at all, although when I was about 14 I was pretty dood, until I relaised how stupid the whole excersise was. I actually get embarrassed around men dancing to really cheesey chart music, with the sole intention of impressing some girls. It's weird, just weird.

Guest Hemme
I never dance at all' date=' although when I was about 14 I was pretty dood, until I relaised how stupid the whole excersise was. I actually get embarrassed around men dancing to really cheesey chart music, with the sole intention of impressing some girls. It's weird, just weird.[/quote']

Nah, when your in a club, had a few drinkies it's fun to dance, even badly.

:thumbsup