Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Another sign of a DX reunion?

Guest SuperKick Kid

Guest SuperKick Kid

Courtesy wrestleview.com

Ever since WrestleMania 22 last month when Shawn Michaels and Triple H broke out the crotch chops, they have each been dropping DX references seemingly every week. It's no secret that the rumors are that WWE is planning on possibly reuniting the two wrestlers to again reform D-generation X. This should be taken as strictly a rumor at this point, as it is not confirmed that this is the plan. However, to add more fuel to the fire, WWE will be coming out with a special "DX Classic 2-Pack" action figure set featuring Shawn Michaels and Triple H this August. Take that for what you will. The figures, which will be exclusive to Ringside Collectibles at this point, can be seen by CLICKING HERE.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g209/ljl172006/rsc_hunter_shawn_both_small.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest horsemansmiler
that shawn figure looks great. It could be a sign but wwe has been making loads os classic superstar figures so it might just be that

Guest MrFill
Look at HHH's legs - he hasn't worn leggings for YEARS, and I can't see him going back to them.

Guest Dickie Hyde

Are you saying that's bad for the figures? They're classics! Meant to be in the past?

And if your on about HHH switching back to leggings for the DX angle... he has no need to? Crotch chops with HBK will be enough im sure. (and in a DX shirt too! :D)

Dickie

Guest rawiswar
Yes, the figures are based on the past so they are going to look like that - HHH with those leggings he used to wear.

Guest Russ
I don't think anyone expects that these figures are going to be accurate representations of the current looks for both guys. Hell, it's even called the "DX Classic 2-Pack". It's merely pointing out that it looks like WWE aren't averse to cashing in on the DX name, which adds fuel to the fire they'll bring the stable back. The Road Warriors DVD release coincided with the return of Animal to the ring, and it could be that this classic DX figure pack clashes with the return of the stable to WWE.

Guest Slim Jim
Shawn used to wear those cycling short like things once in a while if that's what he means?!

Guest Dickie Hyde

Erm, yes but i'm pretty sure for the most part they both wore leggings?

HBK with the X through the heart... :)

I don't think the decision actually lies with the WWE. Jakks, who make the figures, hold the license that means they can produce the official WWE action figures. Shawn and Triple H are both still on WWE's cards, there for Jakks are the one's who have cottened on to the DX pop's and decided to cash in.

Guest Thirteen
Shawn used to wear those cycling short like things once in a while if that's what he means?!

When in the blue hell did Shawn Michaels wear cycling shorts whilst WRESTLING full stop, let alone whilst in DX?

And the only time Trips wore cycling shorts was about two years ago which he quickly got rid of.

Guest MrFill
When in the blue hell did Shawn Michaels wear cycling shorts whilst WRESTLING full stop' date=' let alone whilst in DX?[/quote']

Not while wrestling, but he wore them last while refereeing a HHH match - I think it was the Iron Man match with the Rock, if my memory serves me.

And come on DC, you know they're leggings, they're really just leg warmers from the 80's. :lol :lol