Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Last major mark out moment?

Guest Da Showstoppa

Guest The Beltster
Hogan wiping the floor with the guy who "doesnt lay down for ANYBODY!" HBK. Loved when Hogan hit the boot and then waited FOREVER to drop the leg, just to rub it in Shawn's face even more that he had to lay there like a moron and sell the boot for ages. OWNED.

Batista is 10 times the Champion Cena could ever wish to be

Shame he can't act or draw a tenth of what Cena can :)

Not that I am dismissing your opinion, but you're the guy who'll never meet Mickie. She's getting porked by a guy far superior to you in every positive way. So yeah... :)

Shame he can't act or draw a tenth of what Cena can :) Not that I am dismissing your opinion' date=' [/quote']

Batista is a face, and the reaction he gets shows that, Cena is a face, yet he gets boo'd out of every arena he goes to these days.

but you're the guy who'll never meet Mickie. She's getting porked by a guy far superior to you in every positive way. So yeah... :)

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic in hand :)

--

:off

a guy far superior to you in every positive way

It's funny though, Dra, I could of told you that, because i know its true ;)

Edited by Ryan

Guest WordLife19
1) Taker returns at Judgement Day 00' date='no joke i marked like a bitch when this happened.[/quote']

That would be my No. 1 as well. Fantastic.

The others would probably be Y2J's debut, Austin turning heel at Mania17, plus Undertaker/Foley HITC. The most recent one being Edge/Foley & the flaming table (part of me still can't believe they went that far.)

Guest Hemme

Recently it has to be Cena making H-Bomb tap at WM, due to the fan reactions I was hoping Cena could pull it off & he did, top stuff.

All time has to be Benoit winning the title at WM20, at the time I was staying at an ex-girlfriend & her parents house, I watched the PPV live & the noise of me screaming my lungs out when H-Bomb tapped at 4am didnt go down well, but I don't think I've ever been so excited while watching wrestling, I was totally caught up in the moment.

Guest Y2James
1) Taker returns at Judgement Day 00' date='no joke i marked like a bitch when this happened.[/quote']

Thats my number 1 all time moment, a million miles ahead of anything else.

The most recent was probably Edge winning the WWE title. Soon I hope to mark out for the return of ECW, the return of D-X, the return of Akeem (just speculation at this time, no need to get too excited people) and Cena losing the title to anybody, preferably HHH.

Guest HearnyIchiban

First post, so Hi People!

The two times I marked out the most were when Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 20 and Survivor Series 2002 respecitvely.

Triple H Vs HBK Vs Benoit was such a perfect main event for Wrestlemania. I was worried a few weeks before that Benoit was not going to win because he seemed to be shunned to the side as Triple H and Michaels took the limelight. I was genuinely shocked when Benoit won the gold. The big celebrationg at the end with the late great Eddie Guerrero was so emotional. The only time i've ever shed a tear in wrestling. An amazing moment in Wrestlemania history for sure.

The Survivor Series 2002 Elimination Chamber was something I was looking forward to but I just thought in my mind that Triple H would retain. I didn't realistically think any of the other wrestlers in the match were built up enough to win the belt. I knew it would come down to HHH and HBK but I couldn't believe the finish. The match was no means a classic but the ending was 5*. I leapt out of my seat. I thought when Triple H hit the pedigree it was over. I thought when he had HBK in the pedigree position again it was going to be over until Michaels backdropped. Even when HBK hit the Sweet Chin Music I thought it was only going to be a 2 count. It as awesome seeing HBK hold up at the end. This was one of Michaels first matches back for 4 years but from this match on he was the Showstopper of old.

Other mark out moments for me would be :-

--Cena retaining at WM 22...... I don't understand all the hate.

--Triple H returning after his Quad Injury was amazing. The reaction he got was incredible. He was always my favourite wrestler in 2000-2001 so it was great to see him back.

--Any of Kurt Angle's title reigns. I've grown up watching him and I started watching WWE(F) when he just started. I just think he's the most deserving of the title in the company. I fear he's going to die though in the next few years as has been reported that he wreslted in pain every night. I sometimes wish he'd pack it in for that sake but he will always go down as one of my favourite wrestlers with HBK.

Guest Ed_666

Recent mark out moments for me where pretty much all of the Cena-HHH match at WM up until Cena won at the end, which kind of ruined it for me and 90% of the crowd.

Edge spearing Mick Foley through a burning table was another good one.

Anything involving HHH or HBK making references to DX, crotch chopping, or saying "suck it" makes me mark out.

Ed

Guest TBEFan

My last major mark out moment had to be HBK's return 'unsanctioned' match at Summerslam against Triple H.

HBK has always been my favorite wrestler of all time, but I knew he'd been on the shelf for four years. My expectations for the match were low and he blasted them away with a bazooka.

I came out of my chair when HBK beat Triple H with a roll-up, and the sledgehammer attack afterwards wasa good balance to it.

Also, I have to commend JR and The King for that match. It was announced perfectly.

Guest Thirteen

The first Duddleyville match I saw in ECW. Had a great balance of garbage wrestling, and wrestling. Especially for big guys.

The Super Crazy,Tajiri feud. At the time absolutely amazing. The only good match I ever saw Little Guido in was the Triple Threat with those other two guys(says it all really).