Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Major Spoiler for WWE Vengeance

Guest Breakdown

Guest Breakdown

Credit - PWInsider.com

Over at the the Canadian Viewer's Choice website, in a promo for the June Vengeance PPV, it states the following:

"DX, the degenerates that started the Attitude Era, will reunite at Vengeance Are You Ready? Don't miss a minute of the live action as RAW presents WWE's Vengeance, Sunday, June 25th at 8pm ET/5pm PT, live and only on Pay-Per-View. A World Wrestling Entertainment Production. Go to wwe.com for more details. See It All On Viewers Choice!"

We are unsure if this means that DX will be reformed at or by this show. There has been a lot of talk concerning the return of DX and with Shawn Michaels and Triple H's actions on recent TV. This wouldn’t be the the first time that someone in WWE marketing released something before they were supposed to. In addition to that, Triple H is now said to be receptive to turning babyface.

Seems as though everyone is getting what they want for a change. Should be good!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Russ
DX, the degenerates that started the Attitude Era, will reunite at Vengeance

That makes it sound very like that we'll see HHH and HBK teaming together, rather than anything else. They wouldn't announce a non-wrestling segment beforehand if they were going to reform, which makes me think that Vengeance will see them on the same side in a match together. HHH and HBK Vs Edge and Cena? HHH and HBK Vs Cena and RVD? There's an awful lot of possibilities, and hopefully when it's cofirmed it'll be a personal project for the pair, we can cut out the idiotic speculation like "CARLITO IS GOING TO JOIN DX AND SO IS KEN KENNEDY AND MAYBE CM PUNK THIS IS THE BEST STABLE EVER".

Guest Danny Styles

yuh the way they described it here is a like a one off deal

just with HBK and HHH teaming vs Vince and Shane and the Spirit Squad or something like that

but if it was the whole DX package, the promos, the videos, the comedy but still having two of the best wrestlers together and putting on good wrestling then that would make the PPV worth buying

Guest horsemansmiler

well we have went on and on about this but i for one would think a one night only deal could work.

Like you said the degenerates get back together for one nigth agaisnt shane and vince.

That way we can all mark out for DX again and it wont stick around to tarnish the good memories we have about them

Guest Gooneronastick
There's an awful lot of possibilities' date=' and hopefully when it's cofirmed it'll be a personal project for the pair, we can cut out the idiotic speculation like "CARLITO IS GOING TO JOIN DX AND SO IS KEN KENNEDY AND MAYBE CM PUNK THIS IS THE BEST STABLE EVER".[/quote']

And just what's wrong with that????????? :P :lol

I'll get my coat :xyx

Guest Kanenite

Get mine why you're there, it's cold.

I think a one off match would be the best unless they come up with some kick ass storylines and matches involved with them. I look forward to seeing what happens. I was thinking about this the other day and the WWE should create something new rather than living on the past, like at Taboo Tuesday when they were living on the legends. There's nothing wrong with it but the WWE can't make any strong names or stables without referring to the past.

Edited by Kanenite

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

I am the only one here who doesn't want DX back?

I don't wanna see them reform and I am not happy about this news, it better just be a one off thing because if they do team up then I am seriously not going to be pleased... infact I may have to start a stop DX reforming patition :P

Guest The Great Ahmar
I think it would a be a one-off deal, and this is why - They have teased it for a little while and having them team "for the last time" against Vince and Shane probably, it would boost the buy-rates of the PPV and the Ratings on the show cause these 4 are great entertainment. They have also teased HHH maybe turning on Vince and most of the audinece know that he is his real father-in-law anyway so it would be believeable in some way. They have them face off and before that offical turn HHH face. Towards the end of the match Have HHH turn on HBK making them Feud "one last time" at Summerslam, then HBK can go into semi-retirment as he wants!

Guest Brad

I don't wanna see them reform and I am not happy about this news, it better just be a one off thing because if they do team up then I am seriously not going to be pleased... infact I may have to start a stop DX reforming patition :P

you will get very far and will be seen as a very serious opponent in protesting against DX just by the say you spelt petition

Guest MrFill

No, you're not - I think that the WWE should look to the future, not to the past.

Guest Thirteen
No' date=' you're not - I think that the WWE should look to the future, not to the past.[/quote']

Ditto.:xyx

Guest The B-Man
No' date=' you're not - I think that the WWE should look to the future, not to the past.[/quote']

In fairness it will be good to get the likes of CM Punk and Carlito over more.

I think instead of using this information about DX to speculate, we should warn people about things like 9/11, the Tsunami and Hurricane Katrina.

Wait, this IS 1998, isn't it?