Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

*** Official RAW Thread - 8th May 2006 ****

Guest MrFill

Guest MrFill

Preview:

Things are definitely going to get hardcore when RAW emanates from the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, CA. Mick Foley finally achieved his WrestleMania moment just one month ago when he faced Edge in the most brutal Hardcore Match in WWE history. Foley and Edge endured steel chairs, barbed wire, thumb tacks and even a flaming table, but Foley is hungry for more. Edge has accepted Foley’s challenge, and the Hardcore Legend is prepared to come out on top with the victory this time. Will these two Superstars be able to survive going to hell and back one again? Can Edge make it two in a row over the Hardcore Legend?

Plus, after taking one week off, Mr. McMahon will likely be back at the helm. What will The Chairman have to say after his special guest referee, Triple H, walked out of his officiating duties? Mr. McMahon warned The Game that if he didn’t obey his orders, then the next time he received a WWE Championship opportunity would be when he was an old man. Will the Chairman live up to his words? Will Triple H pay the price for leaving the main event of RAW?

And who will even be calling the action on RAW? After an altercation with Jerry “The King” Lawler, he quit as the play-by-play man last week. Styles said he was fed up with several aspects of sports-entertainment and simply walked out of RAW. Who will be calling the action alongside The King?

Spoilers are allowed in this thread.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DanielFullard
WWE.com once again prooves that the team who are producing the site have no communication whatsoever. On the front page it has a main feature about JR returning and in the preview it has the tasking question of "Who will the commentator be?".......

WWE.com once again prooves that the team who are producing the site have no communication whatsoever. On the front page it has a main feature about JR returning and in the preview it has the tasking question of "Who will the commentator be?".......

I think their talking about The Coach ;)

Guest Swipemonkey
Whether or not it is JR, I will expect to see Joey's replacement be forced to join "McMahonism" to be rewarded with the role. ;)

Guest rawiswar
I hope last weeks RAW marked the beginning of new things to come on RAW and the WWE in general. I just hope they continue to put out stuff that was somewhat as entertaining as last weeks, they really need to change things... And of course, welcome back J.R!

Guest Ravenmark
Looking forward to some sort of progression towards ECW, Foley's possible heel turn and more DX teases.

Guest Slim Jim
It's gonna be all go this week with Foley/Edge, the direction of the HHH/HBK thing, and of course the imminant invasion on the part of ECW.

Guest The Great Ahmar
I'm really getting back into RAW again after about 6 months, looking forward to HHH and HBK maybe becoming a force and not tease it. I'm looking to mark out, i haven't done this for a long time. So hopefully ECW will turn up.

Guest rawiswar

Yes and is it me or are these rediculous captions when a RAW or SD has finished really sad and pathetic. Well Michael Cole does have some new important role at WWE.com, I'm blaming him.

Guest Telf

WWE have also announced a fatal fourway for the IC title between RVD, Benjamin, Haas and Masters

I have a sneeking suspicion that the Masterpiece may collect his first strap tonight because of RVD possibly moving onto Cena and Shelton and Hass seemingly starting a feud

Guest The Great Ahmar
I think Master will win to, for the seem reason. Is it ture that Kane and Show are going to fight too?

Guest Dave7g
WWE have also announced a fatal fourway for the IC title between RVD, Benjamin, Haas and Masters

I have a sneeking suspicion that the Masterpiece may collect his first strap tonight because of RVD possibly moving onto Cena and Shelton and Hass seemingly starting a feud

Don't forget Kane vs Big Show is announced now, so that's another match of the year no doubt.

Guest Wolverine
I've got a feeling that Shelton's taking his title back tonight. It should be a pretty good Raw - I can't wait for Edge/Foley II.

Guest Ravenmark

According to PWinsider there's a CAGE at Raw and will be used tonight.

HHH vs The Spirit Squad?

PWInsider also reporting Tommy Dreamer will be involved in the Foley Edge match.

To follow on that I found this from another website

Dave Scherer is now reporting that the Hardcore Match featuring Edge and Mick Foley will turn into a three-way match featuring TOMMY DREAMER.

This is likely the start of a Foley heel turn and to further the ECW angle.

Guest Ravenmark

Pretty much what PWInsider said.

Raw is shaping up to be good; shame about the steel cage, I just know it's going to involve The Spirit Squad.