Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

*** Official RAW Thread - 8th May 2006 ****

Guest MrFill

Guest Wolverine
I've got a feeling that Shelton's taking his title back tonight. It should be a pretty good Raw - I can't wait for Edge/Foley II.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ravenmark

According to PWinsider there's a CAGE at Raw and will be used tonight.

HHH vs The Spirit Squad?

PWInsider also reporting Tommy Dreamer will be involved in the Foley Edge match.

To follow on that I found this from another website

Dave Scherer is now reporting that the Hardcore Match featuring Edge and Mick Foley will turn into a three-way match featuring TOMMY DREAMER.

This is likely the start of a Foley heel turn and to further the ECW angle.

Guest Ravenmark

Pretty much what PWInsider said.

Raw is shaping up to be good; shame about the steel cage, I just know it's going to involve The Spirit Squad.

Guest yoyo
Pretty much what PWInsider said.

Raw is shaping up to be good; shame about the steel cage, I just know it's going to involve The Spirit Squad.

There were reports last week about a steel cage but it ended up being a dark match so we'll see.

Guest Drake

Uhmm Dave, read the posts from above.

Edit #1

Is it me or during the opening video package did they tease like the D-X song.

Obviosuly not the same tune but kind with the same rhythim.

Edit#2

Now that the 4 way match is starting I have a hunch. What about if Shelton wins it back thanks to Coach interfering. We all know that he's beign re-packaged as a manager so what better way than to help his afro-american buddy Shelton.

Edited by Drake

Guest Craig

CAR F'N LITO IS ON MY TV SCREEN!!! AND SO IS MATT STRIKER! IN A VEST!! Best. Raw. Since. Last. Week. For. Something. Of. A. Similiar. Manner.

Oh yeah, the beginning. I loved Cena's Vince, I mean, Mr. McMahon pose. Triple H's response to Mr. McMahon asking if he expects him to give him another title shot ("uh, yeah") was also great. Nice tease for RVD/Cena too as they were walking up the ramp.

As for the Fatal 4 Way, suprised RVD retained, as I'd expect they'd want to get the title off of him, but whatever. The match itself just seemed meh. Nothing too special. Nice finish though.

Stupid Eugene, coming out to attack YOUR teacher, Matt Striker. HAHAHAHA! CAR F'N LITO showed both of them who the top dog w/ afro is!! Lifting flatliner for Striker!! BACKCRACKER for Eugene! CAR F'N LITO rules.

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD OF HARDCORE IT'S TOMMY DREAMER. TOMMY DREAMER. DREAMER. TOMMY. OH MY GOD. HARDCORE MATCH. BOOBS. SINGAPORE CANE. BARBED WIRE. MICK FOLEY. DREAMER. GROIN. BARBED WIRE.

I think you get the idea.

Edited by Craig

Guest Dave7g

How come nobody liked Kane in that See no Evil crap when about a month ago they were saying how great he was?

Vince, we have memories you know!

Eh?

Guest Craig
Well I think it's clear to everyone that now Edge AND Mick Foley are joining the new D-Generation X.

Guest Inno

http://www.firetank.com/smashwrestling/databasepics/tommydreamer.jpg

He's Baa-ack!

Foley vs. Dreamer at ONS II? Hell YEAH!!!

Guest Dave7g

What a waste of time that hardcore match was, what a huge letdown, and theres nothing at all left on the show worth a crap.

Mickie vs Maria, Kane vs Show and HBK and Cena vs Spirit Squad.

Particularly poor Raw again.

What a waste of time that hardcore match was, what a huge letdown, and theres nothing at all left on the show worth a crap.

I was more confused and stunned by the match than anything else.....but I marked out when Dreamer came out, and was still marking out when Foley gave the bat to Edge........and this WILL get Foley heel heat, as will his obligatory "Why Mick, Why?" promo next week.

Guest Craig

I cannot believe that a fan that Mickie James SHOCKINGLY knew ran in the ring. What a coincedience.

It's Armando, Alejandro, Estrrrrrrrrrrrada, and he presents to jus, UUUUUUUUUUUUUmaga. I'm lking this Umaga character more and more. Being with Estrrrrrrada helps him out a great deal too. Just wish he would get a new finisher other than hitting someone in the head with his thumb.

Edited by Craig