Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Mick Foley *potential spoilers*

Guest Jung

Guest Kanenite
Foley was heel in 1998 as Dude Love.

The fact that we haven't seen the 'best' heel side of Foley in the WWE is only a good thing- it will be fresh and different.

That's very true I only thought about Foley's heel runs quick so excuse me :xyx

It could be a really good turn but I still can't help and think that he'll get quite a few cheers unless they turn him well.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ravenmark

I think Foley's turn will be a complete success. The fact that he requested it shows he is fully behind it and thought about it already.

He's generally allowed a free reign when it comes to promos (because he's the best interview in last 10 years if you ask me) and he's so intense as a heel; so intense as Cactus Jack.

The other thing that will help is that Foley isn't a 'cool' heel ala Carlito, Cena when he first started, The Rock circa 1999 and Triple H - he won't play to the crowd and will do everything to turn them against him.

Guest Danny Styles

I just wonder who he will turn heel on??

Edge the heel?

Cena the face who can't get any cheers from fans above the age of seven and with balls, who is booed out of almost every building

or HHH, the guy who whilst being cheered is still technically a heel??

there is no-one for him to turn on and with Raw's only real face HBK being in a feud with Vince it's looking unlikely it will be him

i laugh at this because it does show how messed up Raw's main event scene is when it comes to heel and face

I just wonder who he will turn heel on??

Edge the heel?

Cena the face who can't get any cheers from fans above the age of seven and with balls, who is booed out of almost every building

or HHH, the guy who whilst being cheered is still technically a heel??

there is no-one for him to turn on and with Raw's only real face HBK being in a feud with Vince it's looking unlikely it will be him

i laugh at this because it does show how messed up Raw's main event scene is when it comes to heel and face

The Rock? :eek

he could return....i can wish :D

Guest Ravenmark

I don't think Foley needs to turn 'on' anybody.

All a heel needs is a reason - not a friend to turn on.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Foley - Heel.... those words don't go together without the words 'beating on a' between them :P

I don't think it will be easy to turn him Heel honestly the fans just love Foley too much to boo him now, its the same with Joey Styles, his promo was meant to be that of a 'heel' but he was still cheered on :)

Guest horsemansmiler

JR is back he could attack JR or the king or summit. To get back wwe for Joey

Anyone gave any thought to Joey helping cactus wining?

Guest Ravenmark

Styles was cheered probably because of ECW and because fnas are sick of the McMahons. Plus he was intense which fans like and he didn't really heel on the fans until the last couple of sentences.

I can't believe people are doubting how Foley will turn fans against him - he's not Steve Austin!

Guest rawiswar
Makes me wonder if this was the thing Mick was talking about in his blog.

Ah yeah of course, he said he was taking an idea to WWE headquarters. Well you know, this could of been it.

Guest yoyo

The heel turn(if he does it)will be for the ECW PPV. Probably something similar to Joey Style's promo last week.

Or he would go the other direction and do a anti-hardcore type thing. Trying to piss the crowd off by doing Ric Flair type of matches.

Guest Bluestiger99
The heel turn(if he does it)will be for the ECW PPV. Probably something similar to Joey Style's promo last week.

Or he would go the other direction and do a anti-hardcore type thing. Trying to piss the crowd off by doing Ric Flair type of matches.

What you mean really crappy, because he's to old and has saggy man breasts?

Guest remi MPW

Foley can judge a crowd and with that ability he can tell what they dont want to hear.

so after 5 or 6 mins of him ripping the crowd to shreads they WILL turn on him.

people know what the game is all about i mean Austin did it well HHH in one move went from being a god to the fans in D-X to reciving death threats. and the Rock!! well nuff said .

Wrestlers with the ability to read a crowd can do what they want.

Guest Brad
Well I am all for this to be honest, maybe he will be heel in the ecw brand and actually be wrestling a lot more, he will build them up so much. Just imagine a Rhino vs. Cactus Jack/Mick Foley match, this is good news, and like everyone has said, he can do heel very well and he is just brilliant with his promos and can really get people to hate him, look at the heel turn just after WM 14 after the cage match the night after Mania i think, that was a brilliant promo and that turned everyone straight away.