Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Wrestling Past Vs. Present

TPIB

Guest Chriscare
Finley vs Shamrock

Rockers vs London/Kendrick

Crush vs Masters

Undertaker vs Undertaker (original vs current)

What do crush vs masters have in common? except that they both crap wrestlers?

Chris Candido vs Simon Dean

Matt Stryker vs Shane Douglas

Umaga vs Fatu

Giant Gonzarlest vs Guy on Smackdown who's name i refuse to learn cos he'l be gone so quick

Edited by Chriscare

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Twiztid Santa
What do crush vs masters have in common? except that they both crap wrestlers?

Both overrated (in their time), both big guys, both have/had basic submission finishers.

Guest the HiTman

Bret Hart vs Angle - both technically class

Goldberg vs Stone Cold - similarities are obvious

Rikishi vs Umaga - again obvious

The Rock vs Shelton - both have recently been compared to one another in the 'look' dept.

Lex vs Masters - same gimmick

Andre vs Show - obvious

Rick Rude vs Conway - same body type (not much bet when did that matter?)

Shango vs Boogeyman - both odd gimmicks

Goobledygooker vs Doink - costume gimmicks

EDIT:

Add Farooq vs Lashley - Both powerhouses

Lesnar vs Lashley - The white and black versions of each other.

Edited by the HiTman

The Rock vs Shelton - both have recently been compared to one another in the 'look' dept.

To be fair, if i was going to compare The Rock & Shelton the last thing i would compare is the way they look, because they look completely different.

Guest Dave7g

Mark Henry vs Ahmed Johnson

Reason : They have about the same ring skills - None, the same amount of Charisma - none, same amount of mic skills - none, and they are just about as sloppy and dangerous as each other.

Guest the HiTman
To be fair' date=' if i was going to compare The Rock & Shelton the last thing i would compare is the way they look, because they look completely different.[/quote']

What was compared was the sun glasses and attire. Not physical looks. Hence the 'look'. :)

Guest horsemansmiler

id like to see Angle VS Perfect

Impact Players |VS New Age outlaws (spose could still happen)

AJ Vs Rock

Warrior Vs Batista

Guest Da Showstoppa

Shawn Michaels Vs Ricky Steamboat - both fast, agile talented mat technicians, and neither afraid to fly. Also both similar in size too (Michaels is a shade taller)

Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase V Triple H (2000). Triple H as a heel reminds me so much of Dibiase, except Triple H is a bit more psychotic. Both are great psychologists and have sound mat skills. Triple H's moveset has become somewhat receded since his major quad tear so I'd take Triple H before the injury for the best match.

Bobby Lashley Vs Bill Goldberg - Both powerhouse wrecking balls of men. Lesnar was a bit too technical for Billy, so I think Lashley's smash mouth offence would compliment Da Man perfectly.

Mike

Guest Dave7g
What would be the basis of Shamrock Vs. Finlay??? The're both Irish? I will admit I dropped the ball on IRS Vs. JBL' date=' but c'mon.[/quote']

Nah he probably just wants to see if Finlay has guinness for blood after Shamrock easily pounds him into liquid.

Guest MrFill
What would be the basis of Shamrock Vs. Finlay??? The're both Irish?

Since when is Ken Shamrock Irish?

He was born in Macon, Georgia.

Just because his surname is "Shamrock" doesn't make him Irish.

Guest Thirteen
Since when is Ken Shamrock Irish?

He was born in Macon, Georgia.

Just because his surname is "Shamrock" doesn't make him Irish.

It was part of his gimmick at one time. I remember J.R mentioning it more then once

Guest Dave7g

It has to do with the man that ran the orphanage he grew up in, his name being Shamrock, Ken legally changed his name out of respect, nothing to do with WWF.

It's all here thanks to wiki

He legally changed his name to Ken Shamrock in tribute to Bob Shamrock, owner of the Shamrock Ranch, a facility for troubled boys in Susanville, California, who was instrumental in turning Shamrock's life around as a teenager. Along with his brother Frank Shamrock, he is adopted.