Wrestling Past Vs. Present

TPIB

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as for cena i just HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!! end of story

So.....because you hate him, he's a fag.....that's a great argument.

And hate is such a strong emotion to have for someone you don't even know.;)

Guest horsemansmiler

i was not aware of that shamrock story.

Ive always wanted to see Japan benoit(ie pegasus kid) go against Samoa Joe. I remeber jericho saying in an interview he would like to see that

Guest The Modern Myth

How about Carlito versus Razor Ramon or Paul London versus 1,2,3 Kid. I think that Dynamite Kid versus Chris Benoit would be well worth seeing, as well as Owen Hart, Mr.Perfect and Kurt Angle in a triple threat. I know they're not exactly a "new" team, but how cool would a Hardy Boyz versus Rockers match be? Or John Cena battle rapping Mo, Oscar & Mabel? (That last one was a joke!). Also, The Boogeyman actually seems designed to be an opponent for the Undertaker (circa '92/'93). Eddie Guererro versus Ricky Steamboat would have been a classic as well...

Oh, regarding that Ken Shamrock versus Fit Finlay debate; I think that they were both in Ultimate Fighting (although I might be wrong). That might be the connection.

Guest MrFill
Oh' date=' regarding that Ken Shamrock versus Fit Finlay debate; I think that they were both in Ultimate Fighting (although I might be wrong). That might be the connection.[/quote']

Finlay was never in UFC.

He's a tough SOB, but never entered the octagon.

Guest Thirteen
Oh' date=' regarding that Ken Shamrock versus Fit Finlay debate; I think that they were both in Ultimate Fighting ([b']although I might be wrong). [/b]That might be the connection.

Yeah there's a good chance you could be.:lol