Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Cena as a Heel?

Guest tikayoh45

Guest tikayoh45
Everybody hates Cena apparently but if he turned heel and cut some killer promos are yall haters gonna cheer him?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Drake

Who knows. But I'm pretty sure that if he starts cutting some killer/heel promos then he will be cheered just as he was in 2003 during his heel run.

People just don't want to see boring/Superman Cena, well at least the older fans and when WWE gives us the "cool" Cena that most of us want then I'm pretty sure he will get cheered by those particular fans.

Guest MrFill

Y'all is a Southern term, it's an amalgamated word of "you" and "all", so it becomes Y'all.

Some people mis-spell it as ya'll, or even miss the apostropie out all-together.

Guest The Great Ahmar

I don't hate John Cena but find his gimmick and Superman come back to be deadly. his gimmick I think is him tring to act as the ganstar rapper, but still a people's blue collar man. That don't sell to the audience. He is cheered by Female's because of his body and he is cheered by the kids because he is the funny goodie who always wins. He can cut a great promo no doubt and his ring work is not as bad as other people in the company *cough* Great Khali *cough*.

On a personally level I hate it when people boo him outside of the ring at public apperances. He works so hard, he doesn't have no time off and is always doing work for the WWE. Many champs wouldn't bother to do half the stuff he does and would have cracked out the pressure of being booed everywhere he goes. So cut him so slack at least outside of the ring.

P.S to MrFill's avatar I have to do it but- Is it a bird?, Is it a plane?, No it's cena comoing back from 29 stiff chair shots to the head and getting powerbombed by the great Khali 6 times to win the match. I know it was crap!

Guest Danny Styles

i would still boo him becasue he'd still suck at wrestrling a pretending to be a gangsta

but as long as he dropeed the title and stopeed talking about 'real recognising real' my hatred would subside a bit

Guest MojoPogo
I don't hate John Cena but find his gimmick and Superman come back to be deadly. his gimmick I think is him tring to act as the ganstar rapper, but still a people's blue collar man. That don't sell to the audience. He is cheered by Female's because of his body and he is cheered by the kids because he is the funny goodie who always wins. He can cut a great promo no doubt and his ring work is not as bad as other people in the company *cough* Great Khali *cough*.

On a personally level I hate it when people boo him outside of the ring at public apperances. He works so hard, he doesn't have no time off and is always doing work for the WWE. Many champs wouldn't bother to do half the stuff he does and would have cracked out the pressure of being booed everywhere he goes. So cut him so slack at least outside of the ring.

P.S to MrFill's avatar I have to do it but- Is it a bird?, Is it a plane?, No it's cena comoing back from 29 stiff chair shots to the head and getting powerbombed by the great Khali 6 times to win the match. I know it was crap!

That i TOTALLY agree with. Whatever you think of him in the ring, its disgraceful to subject him to the kind of abuse you can actually get an asbo for over here. Outside the ring he's hard working, very approachable, and will sign as many autographs as there are hours in the day. I just wish people would leave their petty vendettas in the ring. After all, he's a human being. I have a lot of respect for the way he handles himself that way. I'd have snapped and bashed someone after hearing some of the crap he has to put up with.....:xyx

Guest Drake

Well I couldn't give a rats ass if he signs a lot of autograph's for kids and is a very good PR person for the WWE.

I just want to see someone that entertains me on a promo level and in-ring level. Cena has the ability to cut some great promos but with the current character that he has it doesn't allow him to show that.

Then his pretty bad in the ring, one of the things that don't make him be a great champion. He just doesn't have the charisma to carry a match. You don't have to wrestle like Kurt Angle to have an entertaining match, he just has to make his matches mean something and quite frankly he can't.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
If he dropped the belt the fans would cheer him, they did the first time, whern he was getting booed as champ and top face, he lost the belt and suddenly everyone couldn't cheer him enough, people are just fed up of him being champ forever and keep comming abck in every match (altho HBK does the exact same thing every match and has for years and still doesn't get the Cena treatment!)

Guest Danny Styles
(altho HBK does the exact same thing every match and has for years and still doesn't get the Cena treatment!)

that's because Shawn CAN wrestle and does and puts on great matches, has a gimmick that is very good and not annoying and doesn't only have fans that are girls and little kids

and actually payed his dues before getting the title, and when he had the title he didn't turn it into a joke

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
that's because Shawn CAN wrestle and does and puts on great matches, has a gimmick that is very good and not annoying and doesn't only have fans that are girls and little kids

and actually payed his dues before getting the title, and when he had the title he didn't turn it into a joke

All that aside... why can he get pounded on for a whole match then come back Superman like and not get booed but Cena (rightly in my view) does :P

Guest Slim Jim

I suppose it's because HBK is HBK and isn't a chav.

If Cena wants to get support, he needs to put over the character he has on "5 questions with the champ" on TV. It's much more entertaining than that Chain Gang 4 Life, Real Representin' my butt bollocks.

Guest Danny Styles
All that aside... why can he get pounded on for a whole match then come back Superman like and not get booed but Cena (rightly in my view) does :P

because he actually sells the beating too, HBK may comeback but still he does it slowly and gets cut of some of the time.. Cena jsut hops up like he's fresh and hits his fake looking punches

and from what i know of HBK's title run, he wasn't booked like superman compared to how Cena's been booked as superman, HBK was booked as half the superman cena has been booked as