Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Nintendo

Nintendo DS Lite

Guest Dutt

So who (like myself) rushed out this morning to pick up one of the new DS Lites?

I traded in my old Blue DS for £45 and bought a White DS Lite, slipcase, Sonic Rush and Warioware touched. Just one sexy, sexy piece of kit and so much of an improvement over the original model. :worship

Guest MrFill
Apparently GameStation are doing a deal where you can get a DS Lite and any game for £110. Great deal. :xyx

Apparently GameStation are doing a deal where you can get a DS Lite and any game for £110. Great deal. :xyx

I took advantage of GAME's DS + Game for £109. You can select from..:

Metroid Prime

Tetris

Over the Hedge

Brain Training

Fifa 2006

Sims 2

Sonic Rush

Ice Age

I picked Sonic out of those, well worth it!

Guest MojoPogo
Getting a lovely evil black one tomorrow. Look out for me on wifi! Specially when i come down there an WHOOP all yer candy asses! Or not, as the case may be. I'll be getting Brain Training too.

Guest MojoPogo

YEEEEEES! Evil Black is now MINE! MIIIIINE i tells ya! BWAH HA HA HA!!!!!

With Lunar Genesis, The Sims and Mario 64. Whoo hoo. Good times.

Guest Gemsi

yer, but does it look good in pink? If I had black I'd get it confused with my IPod.

Isn't the DS lite supposed to be less on the graphics side of things than the DS itself?

Guest MojoPogo
Nope, the actuall capabilites (ie graphics, sound) are the same, but its a brighter, higher res screen and just a sexier shell. And apparently there are plans for blue, pink and tartan versions. Well, except for the tartan.....

Guest Gemsi

Are the styluses as easy to break or lose?

And will it make much diference if I stick with my normal DS? Will they be bringing games out that will only work on the lite version etc etc.

Guest MojoPogo
Hey, to be honest, the old version is STILL ace! The games will work on both version, but the stylus is much chunkier, it feels better in my opinion. And hey, you'll see it soon enough! It'll be a while before they bring out any other colour versions too.....

Guest Gemsi

Cool, so I have quite a while to decide:D

Chunkier Styluses sound good, but I bet I could still break em:P

Guest MojoPogo
Cool, so I have quite a while to decide:D

Chunkier Styluses sound good, but I bet I could still break em:P

Are we talking about the stylus here? :devil