Fan Clubs (beta)

Nintendo Wii

Guest TNA TNA TNA

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks alright the Wii, that remote is going to be more awkward than you think though. Not only that, it doesn't actually work on LCD TV's, but Nintendo do have a solution for that, that's for the remote to pick up on these sensor things you stick on your TV, I can imagine it not to work as accurate on that though.

This is nonsense. Whatever TV you're going to be using a Wii on, you will need the sensor. There is one sensor and here it is.....

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/7100/featureimgcommunicationyj6.jpg

From ALL reports the 'wand' is 100% accurate.

Not sure if anyone is interested but Game and Gameplay.co.uk are now taking pre-orders for the Wii. I've ordered one from Gameplay but both are really good realible companies!

Indeed I have pre-ordered from gameplay.co.uk. Aswell as the Wii, I ordered 2 joypads, a second nunchuck, a second wand, Zelda, Excite Truck, Monkey Ball and Red Steel.

Awesomeness overload!

EDIT: I've just had a look at gameplay, and have realised that I haven't actually ordered Excite-truck! In fact, I've never even heard of the game I ordered. In my excitetruckment I've confused, said exciting truck game for a 4 x 4 game

Edited by wyndorf

Guest Anime Otaku
I just pre ordered from Game, they just had the Wii Packages up so far so I have a Wiimote and Nunchuck along with the machine itself, Zelda:the twilight Princess and Red Steel.

Guest Chriscare
I wonder if the Wii will be a revolution for gaming nerds. With a console where you actually work up a sweat playing games, could their be a new generation of fit atheltic nerds. The dawn of nerds is almost upon us

Pre-ordered mine from Gameplay. I'm really looking forward to this, Especially with the virtual console, Being able to play all the old NES, SNES, N64 and some Mega Drive games again will be awesome.

Guest Thirteen
Pre-ordered mine from Gameplay. I'm really looking forward to this, Especially with the virtual console, Being able to play all the old NES, SNES, N64 and some Mega Drive games again will be awesome.
WTF?!! Did I miss something?:? :eek

Seems that way :P

You'll be able to purchase games from those systems via the virtual console and then download them onto the Wii and play :)

EDIT: Was beaten to it :(