Fan Clubs (beta)

Nintendo Wii

Guest TNA TNA TNA

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anime Otaku
The VC games you buy with pre pay cards like the Xbox 360 or mobile top up card or you can pay with a credit card but not a debit card. Raging from 400 points for a NES game to 100 points for N64 games. Actually using the service is free unlike XBL though. I think what you need in the Nintendo Dongle that was released for the DS or a WiFi router to actually connect to the net.

The VC games you buy with pre pay cards like the Xbox 360 or mobile top up card or you can pay with a credit card but not a debit card.

you can get points on a bedit card coz i did last night,I got super mario 64:xyx

Can you! Noice! What option do you need to select? Admittedly I dunno what I'd get yet. lol

Just select buy points with credit card, select how many then select MC or visa then put in your debit card info.:thumbsup

Guest Anime Otaku
Just select buy points with credit card, select how many then select MC or visa then put in your debit card info.:thumbsup

But I have a Maestro card, MC and visa are credit cards I think, or is Maestro and MC the same thing now?

But I have a Maestro card, MC and visa are credit cards I think, or is Maestro and MC the same thing now?

My bebit card is a visa.not sure about the Maestro/master card thing,sorry.

Wii Sports with a friend is soo much fun, i cannot describe how much fun it relly is! baseball and bowling are simply sublime..... not a fan of boxing tho.

Seconded - Sports is simply amazing. Had a marathon session with Lloyd and Stu on Saturday afternoon/evening before going out and they're both buying a Wii ASAP. I'm loving the Tennis and the Golf most at the moment and I can't wait for a full-sized golf game to come out - Tiger Woods is due in March but Super Swing and Leaderboad may both be coming out before then.

Wii Sports with a friend is soo much fun, i cannot describe how much fun it relly is! baseball and bowling are simply sublime..... not a fan of boxing tho. haven't even un-wrapped Zelda or Monkey Ball yet!

If you think wii sports is good your never even look at it agan once you put Zelda in.

:worship

Guest Gothic Angel

It is really complicated to work but once you have it down it is awesome!!

I certainly like to play on Zelda, I think they really did do a good job with the graphic's... i don’t usually like console game's but this one ranks high up on my list! :)..

The actual console it's self is really wii, so really it's what it says on the tin :D..

hope you enjoy as much as I do!! :xyx