Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Killings V Cena!

Guest The Great Ahmar

Ron Killings has a way of making himself look really dumb and really "fake" (in relates to him personally, not his in-ring skills). I hate Cena and Killings, but I hate Killings more. The Flair/Killings story, I don't buy, it's just too ridiculous. I see Cena's rapping as more of a gimmick than an actual outside endeavor (I know he released a CD, but it was under WWE's moniker). The fact of the matter is is that both Cena and Killings suck as rappers. The only difference is that Cena has quit rapping (at least on camera). Whenever I read anything Killings posts anywhere, it gives me a headache.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Craig
The Flair/Killings story, I don't buy, it's just too ridiculous.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to believe that Ric Flair would go crazy and elbow drop a cake. I can definitely see him doing it.

Hulk Hogan drew more in No Holds Barred than Cena in the Marine so there....what? Wrong thread? Oh.
It may have drawn more money, but there was less films out then.:P

Guest Jaycey Baby
I think it's perfectly reasonable to believe that Ric Flair would go crazy and elbow drop a cake. I can definitely see him doing it.

Might just have a flutter on Flair vs Killings : ECW (Elbowdrop a Cake War) being the WM24 main event

Hulk Hogan drew more in No Holds Barred than Cena in the Marine so there....what? Wrong thread? Oh.

:sleep_1:

Carlitos apple knows it!!

Guest WillowTheWisp

It IS one of the few things that ol' man can go over clean.

Between an aiport battle royal and a wrestler v cake finisher only match, i think WWE creative can relax for a few months.