Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Who needs midgetized?

DC

Taking the idea from Craig's t-shirt thread, who do you think should be next to get a midget?

I want Vince to get a midget....imagine the possibilities with promos, with a "little person" doing that walk. A midget "firing" Jim Ross, who wouldn't like that?

Guest MastersGonads
Taking the idea from Craig's t-shirt thread, who do you think should be next to get a midget?

I want Vince to get a midget....imagine the possibilities with promos, with a "little person" doing that walk. A midget "firing" Jim Ross, who wouldn't like that?

Have you had Nimf in you ear :lol

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
yes a Vince Midget would be class. Others I would like to see would be a JBL Midget who harrases Mitchell Cole and of course a Great Khali midget :lol

Guest The Great Ahmar
On the OVW 400th episode, the fat commentator got himself a midget. It was hilarious.

It was indeed. But it was Kenny Bolin, anything is hilarious

Guest Craig

Vince McMahon needs a midget. It will save the world.

Wars will come to an end. There will no more hatred. No more global warming. No more pollution. No more evil in this world. People would all come together and hug. Animals would hug one another. Blind people would be able to see.

We need a world where Vincent Kennedy McMahon, the Doctor of Hardcore, the Genetic Jackhammer, King of Extreme, has his own midget. I'd like to live in that world. And I hope the rest of you would also like to live in that world. No crime, no wrongdoing, just glorious, glorious, harmony. All from a man......and his midget. That is beautiful.

It'd be like Finlay and Hornswoggle, only much, much more awesome. And that's technically not even possible.

Guest Craig

A midget Benoit chopping the hell out of MVP would be crazy.

Benoit w/ midget vs Finlay w/ midget. Now that's money. They could both pick up the midgets and swing them like baseball bats at one another.

Guest SuperKick Kid

Let's see, we've seen Midget Goldberg, Booker T, Spirit Squad, Bret Hart, Finlay, Boogeyman, who else?

And as for who needs a midget version of themselves? That's quite obviously The Undertaker.

Guest Craig
If Big Show was still there then they could have hired Super Porky to be his midget.

SUPER PORKY RULES!!!!!!!!

From his MySpace. http://www.myspace.com/elsuperporky

ANY TAKERS OUT THERE LET ME KNOW, I HAVE MONEY AND A SEXY BODY, I USALLY GET WITH SUPERMODELS, BUT I CAN MAKE A FEW EXCEPTIONS. OH AND................

ARRIVA LOS RUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EL SEXY SUPER PORKY

Current mood: horny

QUE PASO MIS LOCOS, ESTE ES MI PRIMERO BLOG!!!!!!!!!

ARRIVA LOS RUDOS!!!!!!!

Y VIVA SUPER PORKY

And he is friends with Mr. T and Vida Guerra. Now back on topic.

Guest Steve O
SUPER PORKY RULES!!!!!!!!

From his MySpace. http://www.myspace.com/elsuperporky

And he is friends with Mr. T and Vida Guerra. Now back on topic.

wasnt Super Porky like the tallest midget ever he was like 5 ft 7 and on his myspace it says he is 183 cm which is 6 ft aint it.

Have you had Nimf in you ear :lol
She said you and here were talking about midgets in chat, so she asked me who should be next to get one. I almost said Kane (in fact I did), which would be cool....but then it hit me; Vinnie Mac w/Mini-Mac is box-office gold.