Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Book a dream match

Guest dpddave

Guest dpddave

If you could book your own dream match what would it be?

Id love to see Benoit vs Samoa Joe vs Kenta Kobashi.......or

A hell in a cell between HHH and the Undertaker in there prime.

What would yours be?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Great Ahmar

Dragon Kid V Rey Mysetrio (from 1996-1998)

Mistico V Rey Mysetrio (from 1996-1998)

Ricky Marvin V Rey Mysetrio (from 1996-1998)

Bryan Danielson V William Regal

Bryan Danielson V Chris Benoit

Nigel McGuinness V William Regal

Kurt Angle V Bret Hart

Takeshi Morashima V Kenta Kobashi

The Briscoes V The Hardy Boys in a Ladder match

Guest Jaycey Baby
Foley and Funk in a Whoever's Lost Most Teeth By The End Of Twenty Minutes (WLMTBTEOTM) match.

Guest The Phenom Billz
Mistico/Mysterio as mentioned by Omar....Taker/Edge for the streak at WM, Taker vs Umaga, Angle/Dynamite Kid/Benoit in a triple threat with all men being in their peaks are what dreams are made of. Plus most of the matches mentioned above.

Guest The Beltster
Hogan vs Austin. The last dream match in wrestling for me. I'd also like to see Hogan vs Cena at some point, would be a great SummerSlam main event.

Guest Craig
Taker/Edge for the streak at WM

What streak? Edge lost this year. Unless of course, you mean if he hadn't lost, in which case you should ignore me.

And I dunno, I might be the only one, but I've always kinda wanted to see a Benoit vs Hogan match. I wouldn't mind Benoit jobbing really. I'd just like to see what they could do. One of the biggest stars in wrestling history vs one of the best wrestlers in wrestling history. Benoit would have to be the heel of course.

The story would be pretty simple. Benoit could be pissed off Hogan got so big, despite not being half as good as Benoit. Benoit would be kinda like the voice of the smarks. I'd like it anyway.

Guest Dominator

hall nash and hollywood vs hhh hbk and china

jeff hardy vs anyone in a hell in a cell (as long as he does the swanton of the top of the cell)

sting vs the rock

Guest The Beltster
The story would be pretty simple. Benoit could be pissed off Hogan got so big, despite not being half as good as Benoit. Benoit would be kinda like the voice of the smarks. I'd like it anyway.
Very similar hook to the Hogan vs HBK match. I like it.

Guest SuperKick Kid

Simple, the next biggest Dream match behind Hogan vs Austin:

Shawn Michaels vs The Rock

Two of the most charismatic sports entertainers ever. It certainly would be a great match.

This match would be best for Wrestlemania. I still hope to see it happen.

Guest The Beltster
Simple, the next biggest Dream match behind Hogan vs Austin:

Shawn Michaels vs The Rock

Two of the most charismatic sports entertainers ever. It certainly would be a great match.

This match would be best for Wrestlemania. I still hope to see it happen.

The Rock hates Shawn Michaels as much as Austin hates Hogan, so neither of us will ever likely get to see our dream matches. Add to this one half of your dream match is retired as is one half of mine, we may as well both start hoping for a Hogan vs HBK rematch as their first was awesome regardless of people thinking Shawns overselling ruined it which it didnt, IMO.

Guest Total Carnage

I think Sting vs Most WWE Main Eventers would be dream matches, IMO. Perhaps Taker being the top of the list.

I'd also like to see Styles vs Shelton in some sort of Cage/Ladder match. Their athleticism would compliment each other.

Edited by Total Carnage

Guest Drake
Foley and Funk in a Whoever's Lost Most Teeth By The End Of Twenty Minutes (WLMTBTEOTM) match.

WOW, I guess I wasn't the only one that wanted to see a WLMTBTEOTM match.